Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out (42443 Views)

Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by emmaella: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
tutudesz:

Who is stupid among 3 of us here? The guy who has a phone and can afford data? Or the guy who advices him to sell his phone to feed and take care of his financial obligations or The fool is advising him to continue begging online?
i have replied you earlier you are the most stupid. How long will he spend the money and do you think he can sell the phone well besides do you know the type of phone he uses. May be it's not worth a good deal. You guys should be careful. It is not easy to beg. I hate it because it's very dehumanising. Next time just move on if you can't help it's better.
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by vickydevoka(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
hstar:

I understand cheesy
But to be truthful, I dey hustle no be small
When dangote still dey hustle for money, wetin I wan say do me, wetin u wan say do you wey you too no go look for money?

Baba, may God bless your hustle, may God bless my hustle too
I hate to de hear dat word graduate. I was de second best graduating student in my set, buh Bros I no reason am. All de intelligent guys in my class are doing business. How can I finish schooling n u Will be paid 30 or 50k . Bros en de tire body
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by emmaella: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Razacares:
it hasn't been easy but I do online mathematics class for jss and ss students...I also do special class for student preparing for BECE ,WAEC and other external examinations... below are the links to watch some of my video on YouTube... I treat topics suchlike as simple algebra,variation, binary numbers in junior secondary and indices,logarithm, quadratic and sequence in senior secondary
my whatapps no 08085936931
my account no for appreciation
gtb
Yussuf Rasaq Oladimeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI6M7QPKc4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nWJbeolt0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HTNLYbrboU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxHPBJW7azo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxHPBJW7azo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTgc3lCbsn0
O
my whatapps no 08085936931
ok but you missed something in your teaching it is not all log1 base b that is equal to 0. You ought to state that b is not equal to 0. Just take note

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by hstar: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
vickydevoka:

I hate to de hear dat word graduate. I was de second best graduating student in my set, buh Bros I no reason am. All de intelligent guys in my class are doing business. How can I finish schooling n u Will be paid 30 or 50k . Bros en de tire body
grin this man, u fit make person laugh.
That's why u said graduate kill me there, when you don't probably know dat me self I be baba hustler.
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Chukslar: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
*As a Teacher make over N165,000,000 Monthly on Our *Downloadable Video Schooling Platform.*

_*HOW*_
*1)* Register with www.myeducationunlimited.com *Free*
*2)* Attend a 1 day one on one WhatsApp training on how to make and upload a protected Lesson Videos *Free*
*3)* Record your Lesson Videos with your Teachers, each Topic Video about 10-15mins each.
*4)* Upload all your Lesson videos to www.myeducationunlimited.com *Free*
*5)* Sit back and watch as our growing 50,000+ parents subscriber base subscribe to your video lessons at N200/Lesson Topic.
*All video lessons are Protected & Downloadable*

WhatsApp Hi to 09078645747

�Youl can start Now.�
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by ILuvMerije(f): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
I understand.

I know some teachers making more than their salary this period, from private and home lessons. Pray for grace!

At what location do you have teachers who make more than their salary in this coro era? I thought parents are keeping their kids safe.
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Kaysalas(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
SmellySperm:

eya.. sorry bro

even if na 2k it will help with rice abeg
Me self dey find helper. wink

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by real691(m): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
I understand.

I know some teachers making more than their salary this period, from private and home lessons. Pray for grace!

If you're a Math or English teacher and you are bankrupt in this period, I recommend you read 'think and grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill.

Your subject is always needed. I teach Math and in this period my monthly income increased by about 300%.

Private lessons are real.

Even when school resumes, I doubt if I will ever do salary-job again. I have seen the way, the truth and the light.

Lesson can pay more than your salary!

Thank you Jesus, with YOU it can only be upwards and onwards. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Chinny024(f): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
They should near with us..For now, my children aren't going anywhere..

After draining our pockets for years in the name of tuition fee, can't the owners of this schools pay the teachers at least 15% - 20% of their salary as monthly stipends?....
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2020
Mr Seun there's a particular individual whose only purpose of coming on Nairaland is to spam threads and make Nairaland unruly.

He opens dozens of profiles in a day, follows his targets and goes about cancelling other people's posts.

If you check my profile, he's the one always following my profile.

I find it difficult to believe that you aren't aware that someone is trying hard to bring down your forum.

Maybe you need to hire more hands or you need to fix Nairaland so that you can ban specific IP addresses from making contributions on this lovely forum.

I could retaliate by hacking the guy and broadcasting his personal information on this forum but that would be breaking your rules here right?

I hope you fix this permanently. Thanks.

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2020
real691:

If you're a Math or English teacher and you are bankrupt in this period, I recommend you read 'think and grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill.

Your subject is always needed. I teach Math and in this period my monthly income increased by about 300%.

Private lessons are real.

Even when school resumes, I doubt if I will ever do salary-job again. I have seen the way, the truth and the light.

Lesson can pay more than your salary!

Thank you Jesus, with YOU it can only be upwards and onwards. Shalom.
Baba giv me student na, I teach physics and mathematics, but this my area is bad for business
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Eriggs: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2020
hstar:

Thank you sir, God bless you and your family.
U will never ever go down.
U and ur entire family will never lack
U won't know poverty in ur life, ur children will also not know poverty.
U and ur whole generation will always be great
AMEN.

Thanks, I'm more than grateful.

I pray to reciprocate this good gesture to the pple in need in the nearest future, because it will be a dream come true , AMEN.

Thank you sir
i hope u av quit begging on Nairaland now? may God help ur life Amen

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Narcist(f): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2020
ayorinde217:

Amen! Everything is gonna be alright by God's grace
i’d be glad if you can extend the kind gesture to me as well.
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Arrogantbro(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Narcist:
i’d be glad if you can extend the kind gesture to me as well. I am a private school teacher and since the stay at home order for us as private school teachers, things have gone from bad to worse and feeding has been a major challenge in the past few months. Thank God for well meaning nairalanders that have been of help so far. A lot of stuff bought on credit already. I hope you assist me with any amount to put food on my table. God bless you more sir. 2105796125 UBA.
Do you do this always? This is not right
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Narcist(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Arrogantbro:
The situation is way more than you think Sir. I work, but things really don’t add up. I get a lot of humiliation here. I promise to put a stop sir. God bless you for yesterday. You will continue to flourish in Jesus name.
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Arrogantbro:
grin
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by 7evenT7: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
Arrogantbro:
that is a guy... Kindly type the account number in nairaland search box and see for yourself

Them don credit am tire before self
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Can u imagine someone you assisted jst yesterday, this are the reasons why people don't assist here anymore, he has turn it to something else

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Arrogantbro(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
7evenT7:
that is a guy... Kindly type the account number in nairaland search box and see for yourself

Them don credit am tire before self
Wow. Didn't even notice. Well, we move
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Arrogantbro(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
Narcist:
The situation is way more than you think Sir. I work, but things really don’t add up. I get a lot of humiliation here. I promise to put a stop sir. God bless you for yesterday. You will continue to flourish in Jesus name.
You disguise as a female private school teacher and obtain money under pretence. You think this is the right way to go. People like you make real persons in need get the help they need
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Narcist:
Baba u dey Bleep up,which rubbish situation is that, this is stealing, if you have all the problem in the world spit it out and stop using disguise, your silly behaviour will prevent those from being genuinely in need not get one
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Wow. Didn't even notice. Well, we move
Good day sir,
I'm a female and a single mom.
Though I never for once thought of this but uncertainties in my line of job(Packer)The job doesn't come frequently again .
Please sir, I just need little assistance to start up something in my area to complement what I do.
I have gone to some local loan companies but there interest and embarassment people face in their hands make me have a rethink.
Pls assist me in any form you can. I can also.drop some details for you to verify in case you need any.
Thanks
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by hstar: 12:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Eriggs:
[b]i hope u av quit begging on Nairaland now? [/b]may God help ur life Amen
, U are not serious, @ the emboldened.
I was affected by the pandemic, and i solicited for help here.
now u turned me to a begger.

For your info, I'm not one of the beggars on nairaland, because in real life outside nairaland, i render help and also receive help.

Amen to the prayer, may God help ur life too, Foolish BBQGRILLS, so jobless of u to dig out an old thread, ode.
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2020
hstar:

, U are not serious, @ the emboldened.
I was affected by the pandemic, and i solicited for help here.
now u turned me to a begger.

For your info, I'm not one of the beggars on nairaland, because in real life outside nairaland, i render help and also receive help.

Amen to the prayer, may God help ur life too, Foolish BBQGRILLS, so jobless of u to dig out an old thread, ode.

Ignore that eriggs boy. He's a kid just looking for who to troll. He engages you and then waits till you insult him then he calls the mods to ban you. I think he has a psychological problem as it seems to give him joy picking up quarells with people. I doubt his sanity. He might call mods for this post now. Even the he seems to worship must see him as senseless. He will definitely call the mods now...lol...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by hstar: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
DominusPrime:

Ignore that eriggs boy. He's a kid just looking for who to troll. He engages you and then waits till you insult him then he calls the mods to ban you. I think he has a psychological problem as it seems to give him joy picking up quarells with people. I doubt his sanity. He might call mods for this post now. Even the he seems to worship must see him as senseless. He will definitely call the mods now...lol...
thanks
Re: Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out by TimoWerner: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Arrogantbro:
You disguise as a female private school teacher and obtain money under pretence. You think this is the right way to go. People like you make real persons in need get the help they need
Grace won't depart from you, i pray the good lord bless and protect you in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Students’ Loan: FG To Introduce Tuition Fees In Universities / My Visit To The University Of Nigeria (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.