Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry (2998 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Life can be so funny, sometimes women can do anything just to be with a guy. Only to find out she is married and her husband is a rig worker doing
2 week in two weeks off

Guys have you dated a lady, only to find out she is married or about to marry share your experience

This is a counter thread to

https://www.nairaland.com/5913344/ladies-almost-dated-married-man

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by chelseamann(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
No
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by McBrooklyn(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
robosky02:

Gay's have you dated a lady, only to find out she is married or about to marry share your experience

Gays??

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Gays??

I tire o grin cheesy grin

Spelling is a big problem for people in this forum, smh undecided
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Paulolee story fits our discuss
As a guy dt i am...let me twist the table in dating a married woman unknowingly last year in a boutique....she lied dt she was once married bt now a single mom, neva allowed me visit, neva allowed me ask about her lifestyle and kids and noticed she created a new f.b and watsap id, started aving mixed feelings when i was having strange dreams, for example seeing a strange angry man's face in my dream each night whenever we had sex.....didn't tell her but i told my keyboard fiend who did some findings and tracked her office and said shes happily married for 5yrs with 2 kids but the husband is the travelling type n thats how my feelings died because am a fan of dating matured woman dt is far older then me and she have that petty size and sharp curves...how it ended?? I jus blanked her after collecting a sizeable amount from her with format dt i want to invest in an upcoming project and after that alert, i texted her my findings n dt i would inform her husband if she calls or visits and dt was it...saw her early dis year in a mall with her kids n she jus smilled n said she really missed me...nt proud of wat i did, my friend adviced me to it and i pls dnt judge me bcoz the woman self no complain after that alert and besides she also broke me emotionally and mentally...allow GOD judge pls..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by wizdomnzube(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Me nor be Gay oh grin
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by McBrooklyn(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

I tire o grin cheesy grin

Spelling is a big problem for people in this forum, smh undecided

Bros the thing just throw me off balance sad
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by paulolee(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
robosky02:

As a guy dt i am...let me twist the table in dating a married woman unknowingly last year in a boutique....she lied dt she was once married bt now a single mom, neva allowed me visit, neva allowed me ask about her lifestyle and kids and noticed she created a new f.b and watsap id, started aving mixed feelings when i was having strange dreams, for example seeing a strange angry man's face in my dream each night whenever we had sex.....didn't tell her but i told my keyboard fiend who did some findings and tracked her office and said shes happily married for 5yrs with 2 kids but the husband is the travelling type n thats how my feelings died because am a fan of dating matured woman dt is far older then me and she have that petty size and sharp curves...how it ended?? I jus blanked her after collecting a sizeable amount from her with format dt i want to invest in an upcoming project and after that alert, i texted her my findings n dt i would inform her husband if she calls or visits and dt was it...saw her early dis year in a mall with her kids n she jus smilled n said she really missed me...nt proud of wat i did, my friend adviced me to it and i pls dnt judge me bcoz the woman self no complain after that alert and besides she also broke me emotionally and mentally...allow GOD judge pls..
thought abt doing same....tanks
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2020

A married woman or about to marry lady will mostly come to you if you are HOT ON BED

THE ONE i have keep coming back because i can twist,spin,suck,thrust her pvssy with my tongue,that her hubby find dirty
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by Impostor: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
robosky02:

A self confessed criminal, if na abroad now, police go trace your location. Na like this those guys for crime stories de start.
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
paulolee:

thought abt doing same....tanks

No be small thing oh your matter na bomb.... Respect lol

The Truth so many men have also fallen for them
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by paulolee(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
robosky02:

No be small thing oh your matter na bomb.... Respect lol
The Truth so many men have also fallen for them
lolz...tanks...na xo d matter be...dts streets..tanks jhorr
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

A married woman or about to marry lady will mostly come to you if you are HOT ON BED

THE ONE i have keep coming back because i can twist,spin,suck,thrust her pvssy with my tongue,that her hubby find dirty

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by bobkezel(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2020
My ex got admitted into my school so we reunited and started doing the do. One day her brother came visiting and told me she was married. I asked her and she didn't deny it. I quit.

I met a girl online and we started dating. We dated for two years and there was this guy that usually asks her her whereabouts and would ask her to give her lodge mate the phone to confirm. She said it was her ex stalking her.
One day the guy called me and threatened me to leave her wife alone. I confronted the girl she denied being married that her ex is crazy. I didn't suspect anything until her mom called me one day and said her daughter's husband was in school to check on her wife(my girl) and she knew she must be in my house. That I should tell her to leave my house immediately.
She calmly explained everything to me, that was when I knew my girl of two years was married with a kid, and would have had another kid if not for miscarriage.
I confronted her again she denied it blatantly. Saying her mom was conniving with her ex bla bla. I became confused because she was so innocent.
Then in the middle of the night she woke me up and started crying, and then told me the truth by herself. Asked me to forgive her and never leave her.
I won't tell you the rest.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by anthonyuncle(m): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2020
I was working in a real estate company in 2016(before I went for service). I was so close to a girl in my team, basically because we were da only "singles" in da project/investment team and we were recruited da same time.
she was bae.
we would go for site operations together, visit investors together and even go home together. it didn't take long for other staff to be aware of our romance.
I 1st smelt a rat when I noticed she prefers chatting to calls whenever she gets home and throughout da night. I didn't really bother myself about it coz I also prefer chats to calls.
one day, someone called me while we were on field assignment and told me to focus on my job & leave his wife alone. I asked her immediately & she said I shouldn't mind him, that he's just a nerd (she even gimme better smooching that day for office).
I worked for 6 months (with her) in that company and left for nysc.

while I was doing my service,I sent her a "happy new month" text one day, and within some minutes, I got a text from someone threatening to do lot of things to me if I don't allow his marriage to be peaceful.
I tried calling her that day, she didn't pick my calls. I tried to call her subsequently and her number wasn't going through.

after my service year,
I met one of our co-worker in a mall. i asked her about bae & she started laughing & mocking me for loving another man's wife. she also said that she couldn't just understand how bae loved me so much irrespective of her marriage (coz they were kinda close). she also told me that bae's husband forced her to change her number because of me. that my friendship resulted to a huge family problem.
when I asked her to explain, she gave me a full gist & even directed me to bae's hubby.

I discreetly located him & realised that bae is truly his wife & they both have an 8yrs old daughter.

akwa ibom women can be very wonderful

9 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 9:29am On Jun 12, 2020
anthonyuncle:
I was working in a real estate company in 2016(before I went for service). I was so close to a girl in my team, basically because we were da only "singles" in da project/investment team......

akwa ibom women can be very wonderful

Wonderful akwa bomites
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by Hollysaint: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Make I share one storyline

My guy here (name withhold) in nairaland come see one manicure begin follow the babe up and down

He will even ask me to transfer data for him to chat this lady on nairaland everyday. Before I know my guy son bond with the lady.
Everyday na chat on nairaland.... Till he was thinking of travelling to the east to go and see her.

He will be having e-fight we anyone that come close to her. Until....

One day, he discovered she was off line for a while and he called her line the the yawa gas. Her husband picked the call

He was like so you her the young man disturbing my wife... And coming for you... Am a military officer

Omo na so my guy take leave nairaland..... Till date

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by chinchonglee(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2020
I kissed a married woman in school... We were in the same dept.

The only reason I didnt fvck her was because I didnt find her sexy and attractive. She pressured me to kiss her.
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by anthonyuncle(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2020
robosky02:

Wonderful akwa bomites
I tells u.
da other worker that even told me is also from akwa ibom. site decided to tell me because they had a quarrel.
and that my bae was always complaining of her flirting even in marriage
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by adedehinbo(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Its even happening to me recently, I had a ex we left each other for the past 11yrs,we were both in love then,distance led us to break up,within 2yrs,she married someone else,somehow we met each again,she had a baby already, we only do talk on phone,not quite long she gave birth again,she invited me for the naming ceremony,I was glad to see her again,and we started chatting,through the chatting the love came back,she asked if I can allow her birth a baby for me too,I almost fell into it,suddenly her husband saw our chats and started threatening me,all of a sudden I just got back to my senses,advised her not to cheat on her husband with me,it could bring some set backs to me,told her to channel the love to her family.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

The only reason I didnt fvck her was because I didnt find her sexy and attractive. She pressured me to kiss her.

Your case no be mistake naa, she wanted to use you lol�
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
adedehinbo:
Its even happening to me recently, I had a ex we left each other for the past 11yrs,we were both in love then,distance led us to break up,within 2yrs,she married someone else,somehow we met each again,she had a baby already, we only do talk on phone,not quite long she gave birth again,she invited me for the naming ceremony,I was glad to see her again,and we started chatting,through the chatting the love came back,she asked if I can allow her birth a baby for me too,I almost fell into it,suddenly her husband saw our chats and started threatening me,all of a sudden I just got back to my senses,advised her not to cheat on her husband with me,it could bring some set backs to me,told her to channel the love to her family.

The truth is most married ladies when they meet their ex, assuming they lost contact and get married.

They will hide their new status to still be with the ex

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by adedehinbo(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
robosky02:

The truth is most married ladies when they meet their ex, assuming they lost contact and get married.

They will hide their new status to still be with the ex
she didmt even hide it,she really wants me to take her away and marry her with two kids,I was like WTF!!! Single guy like me marry after 2
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

Bro for school. Hope say no be all those old mamashocked
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Bro for school. Hope say no be all those old mamashocked

Chai na was to you

Old women dey school? �
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
robosky02:

Chai na was to you

Old women dey school? �
When you said she wasn't sexy and attractive�
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by merieam16(f): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
robosky02:
Make I share one storyline

My guy here (name withhold) in nairaland come see one manicure begin follow the babe up and down

He will even ask me to transfer data for him to chat this lady on nairaland everyday. Before I know my guy son bond with the lady.
Everyday na chat on nairaland.... Till he was thinking of travelling to the east to go and see her.

He will be having e-fight we anyone that come close to her. Until....

One day, he discovered she was off line for a while and he called her line the the yawa gas. Her husband picked the call

He was like so you her the young man disturbing my wife... And coming for you... Am a military officer

Omo na so my guy take leave nairaland..... Till date
grin
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by robosky02(m): 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
merieam16:
grin

Na them.....�
Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by Rhaspody(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
During service in Jalingo, one very beautiful Fulani lady was always smiling at me. and I was sheepishly smiling back. I didnt know that i was smiling at someones wife until the day I decided to shoot my shot and discovered that she cant speak english. Na so I for don come back from service without my penis grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry by murphyibiam15(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
bobkezel:
My ex got admitted into my school so we reunited and started doing the do. One day her brother came visiting and told me she was married. I asked her and she didn't deny it. I quit.

I met a girl online and we started dating. We dated for two years and there was this guy that usually asks her her whereabouts and would ask her to give her lodge mate the phone to confirm. She said it was her ex stalking her.
One day the guy called me and threatened me to leave her wife alone. I confronted the girl she denied being married that her ex is crazy. I didn't suspect anything until her mom called me one day and said her daughter's husband was in school to check on her wife(my girl) and she knew she must be in my house. That I should tell her to leave my house immediately.
She calmly explained everything to me, that was when I knew my girl of two years was married with a kid, and would have had another kid if not for miscarriage.
I confronted her again she denied it blatantly. Saying her mom was conniving with her ex bla bla. I became confused because she was so innocent.
Then in the middle of the night she woke me up and started crying, and then told me the truth by herself. Asked me to forgive her and never leave her.
I won't tell you the rest.
You've told enough already..we got nothing to do with the rest grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up / Husseinaaa Is Not A Scammer / Elephant Was Caught On Camera Smashing Slay Queen Yansh Video/photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.