Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? (908 Views)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? by jumper524(m): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Omo this one Na crase girlfriend oo.

Re: What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? by berryace007: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
jumper524:
Omo this one Na crase girlfriend oo.
If she was my girlfriend I swear I'm getting her ARRESTED
Re: What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? by ettaetta(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
na wa o
Re: What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? by missimelda01(f): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nothing justifies this rubbish, she must have mental issues undecided.
Re: What Could Make A Lady Do This To Her Boyfriend? by SimSify(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
May God deliver and save us from toxic relationships..

SHOCKING!!! In This Tribe, Girls Are Taken Away From Their Parents At Age 15 / ‘I Cannot Stay Without Sex, I Love Sex Role "Nollywood Actress" / A Friend In Maitama Or Gwarinpa, Abuja

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5