Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) (8677 Views)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2022
First of all I'm a guy.

Sometimes I wonder at the way ladies dress. Not to sound too judgy, but don't you feel weird when guys stares at you all around.

Before you quote me know that na eyes I get and God created us to be an attraction to each other.

If you have a daughter and see her dressed in such a provocative manner, wetin u go do?

We have lost our senses sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Maybe they should stop wearing clothes altogether. That way we know they want freedom of what to wear.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Divay22(f): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Y'all don't like it again

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:

The female body do have its effect on guys. I might like what I see, but tbh I don't advise dresses like that.

My babe no dey wear anyhow clothes comot with me. That's one of my principles self. Dress moderately

32 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Roidatom(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Goldbw122(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2022
Very soon, they won't need clothes anymore. It will be normal for them to be naked.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Currentblog: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin Lol, Thats what they are known for, Holes.

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Jimmythewise: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2022
There's hoes and there's girls. Know the difference

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Blessiing(f): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2022
I don't feel comfortable wearing those,it will look as if am naked and all eyes on me

8 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by 7buckz(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2022
We came naked into this world... Naked we shall return...i come in peace.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by ValCon888: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2022
When a lady dresses like this, it's obvious she's trying to provoke a reaction.

The best thing is to ignore her and act like she doesn't exist.

22 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2022
Definitely not

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by BeanmanX(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2022
These ones are hoes now,,,there re girls that dress decently not these cheap hoes..
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by kingscare1(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2022
Blessiing:
I don't feel comfortable wearing those,it will look as if am naked and all eyes on me

I thought ladies love attention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Blessiing(f): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2022
kingscare1:

I thought ladies love attention?

Abeg it's not that kind of attention

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2022
This imported or alien oyinbo culture is ruining our culture in africa.
Fabulouslouie:
First of all I'm a guy.

Sometimes I wonder at the way ladies dress. Not to sound too judgy, but don't you feel weird when guys stares at you all around.

Before you quote me know that na eyes I get and God created us to be an attraction to each other.

If you have a daughter and see her dressed in such a provocative manner, wetin u go do?

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by mespusinglez(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2022
IT'S THEIR SELLING POINT.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Authoreety: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
What do you expect wen majority got nothing reasonable upstairs
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by wumi2017(f): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
God forbid,,for where. If I wear short skirt sef I won't feel comfortable
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Olojuobinrin(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Yes we love it ! I’m waiting for when ladies will start moving about naked , we’ve seen enough of these already, they need to upgrade to a better one real quick, this is becoming stale .

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by SolarEngr(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
If you associates with ladies dressing that way.

You will find out they feel worthless, some of them are mentally deranged, depressed and the list goes on...

Have you given this a thought?

You buy fuel #500 or more daily. For 100 days (about 3 months) you have spent (#500×100) #50,000 on fuel, if you add money you spent on oil(5K), T-fare (#100 × 100 days = 10K) and servicing your Gen(5K) for that 3 months, it should amount to about #70,000. Wow 70K just for about 6 hours light daily for just 3 months.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's time you stop stressing yourself and GO SOLAR! Check my signature

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by alukstea(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Beautiful to see as long as you are not related to me.

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
The society has lost every bit of sanity that it used to have,to the extent that people now tend to celebrate immorality......

Well,I don't think I can and will ever stand the idea of my banny wearing seductive clothes out.... BTW,na who you wor impress? Me wey no like things like this?,The same me wey dey insult bannies wey dey dress anyhow for road?
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
First of all I'm a guy.

Attention from Men Is the female greatest and biggest Asset. Most females without any form of attention from Men within 72Hours will go Haywire. Know this and be liberated..

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by advanceDNA: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
First of all I'm a guy.

Women are natural attention seekers..
.they would just drop dead if they dont get them attention anymore

so why are u surprised they dress in a manner that makes all eyes be on them??

1 Like

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Maynman: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
Divay22:

I won’t want my daughter to dress like it.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
OP, Dat Babe in the First picx is exposing her nipples for 2 reasons.

1. She is looking for sugar daddy to fvck her and give her money.

2. She is looking for a Guy to infect with hiv/aids.

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Faber(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ladies needs needs to sell their market o. Leave them alone.
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Faber(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
Blessiing:

See this guy forming girl here. You think I don't know you
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Blessiing(f): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
Faber:

See this guy forming girl here. You think I don't know you

Which guy?abeg oo,my name is blessing
Re: As A Lady Do You Feel Comfortable Dressing Like This? (pictures) by Divay22(f): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
Maynman:

I won’t want my daughter to dress like it.
Fine!
What about the mother?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) / She's Not A Child As Long As Her Breast Has Blossom, She's Woman Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.