Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl (10849 Views)

19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Impostor: 12:44am On Jun 12, 2020
This was an experience I still cannot interpret. Anybody ever experienced such?

This happened a while back, I saw this 19 yr old girl, very pretty face as I was leaving a business center, she was also leaving so I jokingly told her to ride with me. She joined me, I chatted her up as we drove, she was very jovial and chatty. We arranged to meet that evening. Shortly after dropping her, she called, sir I am just bored at home. Lol @ sir.

I picked her, we checked into this hotel, as I started touching this girl, she started crying. I tried to pacify her and know what was wrong but she said I should continue what I was doing that she's not crying because of me so I continued touching and rubbing while she continued crying.

The more I touch, the more she cries, every few minutes I will stop to ask what exactly is the problem, she kept saying just continue, continue. As she removed her clothes I stood to admire her fine body, she was still crying then I suggested we leave it for another day since she's not in a good mood but she insisted we continue.

When she removed her pant, I observed that she didn't smell fresh, nothing too bad but I was already so tired of her endless cries, it was beginning to look like I was forcing her even though I wasn't. I got up and insisted on leaving as I haven't experienced a girl crying instead of mourning for joy, it felt weird though she assured me her cries werent related to my touches but she REFUSED to tell me why she kept crying. I tried convincing her to talk, sweet talk her, praised her etc she refused.

As I started getting dressed she remained on the bed trying to convince me to stay saying I shouldn't waste the money paid for the hotel and that she does not want to return home but my mind was made up. I wasn't angry and I made her understand that, I promised that I will meet her next time when she's in a good mood.

But what baffles me, this girl was happy as I picked her. Told me all her life history, she was comfortable with me. No problems whatsoever. This girl even tried to convince me to have sex indirectly by saying she doesn't want to return home. Why then was she crying....

Ater that encounter, we kept in touch on phone but I lost interest in meeting her cos I knew I didn't want Anything besides casual... I eventually lost her number.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Baloranking(m): 12:54am On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

OP you bad I no lie you shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 12, 2020
Hmm... Well I think this is common with a few ladies. For them it's just an emotional expression when someone is about to have sex with them for the first time. But you did good by leaving her that way to avoid stories that touch, make dem no say you rape am.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Impostor: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Hmm... Well I think this is common with a few ladies. For them it's just an emotional expression when someone is about to have sex with them for the first time. But you did good by leaving her that way to avoid stories that touch, make dem no say you rape am.

Lol especially now that rape is trending.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Impostor:

Lol especially now that rape is trending.

Yea. Although it's not a new thing, women could be very emotional during sex, the fact that she gave you permission shows she wanted it, but you did well and you'll earn her respect for that.

On another note: flee fornication and try to settle down with one woman. Draw closer to your maker cos all these things get coded wahala. Peace bro!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Impostor: 1:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Iamundisputed:

Yea. Although it's not a new thing, women could be very emotional during sex, the fact that she gave you permission shows she wanted it, but you did well and you'll earn her respect for that.

On another note: flee fornication and try to settle down with one woman. Draw closer to your maker cos all these things get coded wahala. Peace bro!

I have received salvation. I'm a born again now, jokes apart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by daddytime(m): 4:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Impostor:
. I got up and insisted on leaving as I haven't experienced a girl crying instead of mourning for joy, it felt weird though she assured me her cries werent related to my touches but she REFUSED to tell me why she kept crying. I tried convincing her to talk, sweet talk her, praised her etc she refused.

Was that not what she was doing?

Why you come dey complain?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 12, 2020
The girl had serious boyfriend that she loved and was crying because of guilt. She wanted to explore with you and at the same time was feeling remorseful.

They are not called confused beings for nothing. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by punisha: 5:14am On Jun 12, 2020
You need to give testimony OP

the cry was for u.

They cry when a new target is going down.

She is a Martian sent to destroy you

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by johnkey: 5:23am On Jun 12, 2020
J111333:
The girl had serious boyfriend that she loved and was crying because of guilt. She wanted to explore with you and at the same time was feeling remorseful.

They are not called confused beings for nothing. grin

OP this is why
OR
She was molested as a kid, I had a girlfriend then she always cry though her pussy was the best, she was raped as a virgin by one guy in her area in ibadan, he's married now with kids in the US and this girl spend hours looking at his Facebook.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by ArticleBeast: 5:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Two things are involved....
1.Well she is already crying the tears that is to be cried at your funeral.
2. She is crying because they rape her at home

I go with the first sha

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by byinks(f): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2020
She's an Ogbanje,Emere spirit child.

You're very lucky
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Amotekun777: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2020
tongue
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by JOACHINpedro: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2020
She's bored and na dik you wan give am! angry una no dy shame at all?

Modified
You have seen the light, thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by mimer(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2020
U saw a girl on the street and the next thing is to be touching her in hotel sad

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by EXLOVER(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2020
I never see person wey get mind reach man wey konji dey hold. You just saw girl on the street, 19 years old for that matter, you wan go straf her. When things begin hard you, you sell your car, business begin bad for you, you go blame village people. You forget where that your miserable preek dor carry him head enter. Meself wey i dey talk, my own nor good, but na day time i dey get that kin mind.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by gentlestdude(m): 9:22am On Jun 12, 2020
She's crying because of her boyfriend I guess

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by NettyNelly(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Ok. but you can grow with us, I Design catchy Logo's for your brand, check my signature
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by NettyNelly(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Cry cry baby.

but you can grow with us, I Design catchy Logo's for your brand, check my signature
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Raeheemwayne: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2020
I experienced the same scenario with an Ex. but, hers was not that extreme.
Immediately I off pant, she'll start sobbing, I'll still be the one to console her and put her on the mood again. meanwhile, she is not a saint ooh; this girl can suck a soul out of someone's dick.
The whole task tire me - I call am one night tell am say her dramas dun too much, make the whole relationship thingy end abeg.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by paulolee(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2020
mayb she's crying for cheating on her bf, mayb because she dnt want to to enter and ses dt a 19yr old bea av a borehole, she want to trap u with rape in future or she feel say ur stick too big and e fit scatter her nunu n burst out from her head...
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by damtan(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Op, sorry!!!
You just had an encounter with a bush baby cool
Impostor:

This happened a while back, I saw this 19 yr old girl, very pretty face as I was leaving a business center, she was also leaving so I jokingly told her to ride with me. She joined me, I chatted her up as we drove, she was very jovial and chatty. We arranged to meet that evening. Shortly after dropping her, she called, sir I am just bored at home. Lol @ sir.

I picked her, we checked into this hotel, as I started touching this girl, she started crying. I tried to pacify her and know what was wrong but she said I should continue what I was doing that she's not crying because of me so I continued touching and rubbing while she continued crying.

The more I touch, the more she cries, every few minutes I will stop to ask what exactly is the problem, she kept saying just continue, continue. As she removed her clothes I stood to admire her fine body, she was still crying then I suggested we leave it for another day since she's not in a good mood but she insisted we continue.

When she removed her pant, I observed that she didn't smell fresh, nothing too bad but I was already so tired of her endless cries, it was beginning to look like I was forcing her even though I wasn't. I got up and insisted on leaving as I haven't experienced a girl crying instead of mourning for joy, it felt weird though she assured me her cries werent related to my touches but she REFUSED to tell me why she kept crying. I tried convincing her to talk, sweet talk her, praised her etc she refused.

As I started getting dressed she remained on the bed trying to convince me to stay saying I shouldn't waste the money paid for the hotel and that she does not want to return home but my mind was made up. I wasn't angry and I made her understand that, I promised that I will meet her next time when she's in a good mood.

But what baffles me, this girl was happy as I picked her. Told me all her life history, she was comfortable with me. No problems whatsoever. This girl even tried to convince me to have sex indirectly by saying she doesn't want to return home. Why then was she crying....

Ater that encounter, we kept in touch on phone but I lost interest in meeting her cos I knew I didn't want Anything besides casual... I eventually lost her number.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2020
strange women come in different shades
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by pmoye(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2020
Op, you're a smart son of Naija.
Abeg next time you touch a babe and she dey cry like that, no dey think say na cry of joy o. Run. Run for your life. If she turn around come claim say you rape her na im word against urs e go be o.

Na like this e for go down bro...

Prosecution counsel: Why did you rape my client?
Impostor: Walahi ta lai, I no rape Sindi! (licks finger points it heaven-ward). In fact, na she call me dat day come tell me say she dey lonely.

Prosecution counsel: But you checked in at Raper's Logde hotel 24th Bourdillon Street on the fateful day... My Lord, I am presenting exhibit 12, the receipt the accused got for checking in at Raper's Lodge hotel.
Sitting judge: Prosecution counsel approach the bench...(receives exhibit 12)... You may continue your questioning.

Prosecution counsel: So Mr Impostor, did you or did you not lodge at the said hotel on the said day just within few hours of meeting the victim?
Impostor: Ah, god see my heart o, say I no rape am... I no be rapist...
Prosecution counsel: Please answer the question, yes or no?
Impostor: No... I mean yes.

Prosecution counsel: Did you know that in the last two years a total of the 1,204 rape and sexual assault cases recorded for the state, 1,015 of those cases took place at Raper's Lodge hotel?
Impostor: Ah, I don die! I never rape for that side before...
Defense counsel: rushing to his feet. Objection! Objection!! The prosecution should stop his leading line of questioning...
Sitting judge: Sustained. Looks sternly at the prosecution counsel.
Defense counsel: May it please your Lordship to strike out my client's response to that question.

Prosecution counsel: Sorry your lordship. Let me rephrase (facing Mr Impostor). In a Facebook post credited to you on the 12th of July 2019, you posted and I quote. "Raper's Lodge is da bomb. Perfect acoustics. The rooms dingy, the gals dizzy, your dearest impostor cruising between wetness and power. That's how we roll bi.t.ch. Y'all want it or not, y'all gonna get the best of yours dearest. Their father! Mic down! I'm out!". End of quote.

Impostor: Ah mogbe mogbe... That one no mean anything. Na joke I dey joke bros! Looks at his defense counsel, Which kain question this enemy of progress come dey ask me biko. Abeg help me answer am... I swear... on my mama's name, I swear I no rape am. In fact when im start to dey cry I come dey worry small. I ask waiting dey, she talk mek I continue, na tears of joy and appreciation. Na so I continue...

Prosecution counsel: Let it be on record that the accused just voluntarily confessed and under no duress whatsoever that his victim was under much pain and discomfort and was crying when the accused was forcefully having sexual relations with her.
Defense counsel: Your lordship... I need five minutes time out with my client.
Sitting judge: We don't have time for all this. Your client is entirely in control of his faculty, and I see no reason to disrupt the cross examination. Waves at the prosecution, You may continue.

Prosecution counsel: Thank you my Lord. Mr Impostor, while raping...
Defense counsel: Objection...!

Prosecution counsel: I'll rephrase... While having penetrative sex with her, my client was crying... Yes or No.

Impostor: Ah...my enemies don catch me... just when I come hook one job...after all the suffering of joblessness...for six years! Satan biko, why now now... Ah.! My enemies strong o! I gree. I no argue again... I tell you say na my first salary I take carry that babe out...

Defense counsel turned down his head in dejection and helplessness as clusters of laughter erupted from the court. The judge banged the gavel and bellowed Silence! A faint almost imperceptible smile creased even the sitting judge's face. The Prosecution counsel knew he had him exactly where he wanted him. The stu.pi.d guy. Consent should be rocket science after all. One day for the thief, today is for justice.

Prosecution counsel: Please yes or no. The accused should stop deflecting. Yes or No!
Impostor: Yes o yes o! She dey cry. But not much... she dey cry o..

Prosecution counsel: Thank you Mr Impostor. I like your honesty. I want the court to note the cooperative demeanor of the accused.
Defense counsel: Objection!
Sitting judge: A little irritated. What is this objection for this time?
Defense counsel: The prosecution should stop patronizing my client.
The judge was momentarily lost on how to rule, but she wouldn't hide her disgust. She simply waved the Prosecution counsel to continue.
Defense counsel: Your lordship should kindly rule on my ....
Sitting judge: Overruled. Prosecution counsel can continue.

Prosecution counsel: So, Mr Impostor, how would you say a woman you're having s*x with that was crying had given her consent...or you just felt consent was not important for s*x?
Impostor: Noo. Noo.
Prosecution counsel: You mean, consent is not important for sex, or that it doesn't matter that my client was crying and begging you not to do it?
Impostor: No! Absolutely no! The accused looked at the despair on his counsel's face. Impostor started panicking again and addressed his monologue to his lawyer. Walahi talahi I no understand this man's questions. I no understand am shikinin. You tell me say if I no understand the questions I should just answer no... I am in trouble o.

Impostor:

I have received salvation. I'm a born again now, jokes apart.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Openbusiness: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
b
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Rickmann: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Impostor:

A 19 year old girl begging u stay back and have sex with her so as not to waste the money you paid for the hotel room cos she doesn't want to return home? Hmmm. This one fear me.

thank ur God say u tear race...perhaps her endless cries only meant one thing (pity for her next victim) which could ve been you cos from everything you've said, I doubt that girl is 19. grin
Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Some of y'all will sleep with anybody, not giving a damn about who they are, the spiritual implications, etc. You met a girl one day and took her to the hotel to sleep with her on the same day. Na wa o. Women should start asking men for body counts before getting into relationships with them. Brostitutes everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Impostor: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
pmoye:
Op, you're a smart son of Naija.
Abeg next time you touch a babe and she dey cry like that, no dey think say na cry of joy o. Run. Run for your life. If she turn around come claim say you rape her na im word against urs e go be o.

Na like this e for go down bro...

Prosecution counsel: Why did you rape my client?
Impostor: Walahi ta lai, I no rape Sindi! (licks finger points it heaven-ward). In fact, na she call me dat dey come tell me say she dey lonely.

Prosecution counsel: But you checked in at Raper's Logde hotel 24th Bourdillon Street on the fateful day... My Lord, I am presenting exhibit 12, the receipt the accused got for checking in at Raper's Lodge hotel.
Sitting judge: Prosecution counsel approach the bench...(receives exhibit 12)... You may continue your questioning.

Prosecution counsel: So Mr Impostor, did you or did you not lodge at the said hotel on the said day just within few hours of meeting the victim?
Impostor: Ah, god see my heart o, say I no rape am... I no be rapist...
Prosecution counsel: Please answer the question, yes or no?
Impostor: No... I mean yes.

Prosecution counsel: Did you know that in the last two years a total of the 1,204 rape and sexual assault cases recorded for the state, 1,015 of those cases took place at Raper's Lodge hotel?
Impostor: Ah, I don die! I never rape for that side before...
Defense counsel: rushing to his feet. Objection! Objection!! The prosecution should stop his leading line of questioning...
Sitting judge: Sustained. Looks sternly at the prosecution counsel.
Defense counsel: May it please your Lordship to strike out my client's response to that question.

Prosecution counsel: Sorry your lordship. Let me rephrase (facing Mr Impostor). In a Facebook post credited to you on the 12th of July 2019, you said and I quote. "Raper's Lodge is da bomb. Perfect acoustics. The rooms dingy, the gals dizzy, your dearest impostor cruising between wetness and power. That's how we roll bi.t.ch. Y'all want it or not, y'all gonna get the best of yours dearest. Their father! Mic down! I'm out!".
Impostor: Ah mogbe mogbe... That one no mean anything. Na joke I dey joke bros! Looks at his defense counsel, Which kain questions my enemy come dey ask me biko. Abeg help me answer this one... I swear... on my mama's name, I swear I no rape am. In fact when im dey cry I dey worry, so I ask am waiting dey shele. She tell me say na joy, mek I continue. Na so I continue...

Prosecution counsel: Let it be on record that the accused just voluntarily confessed and under no duress at all that the victim was under so much pain and discomfort and was crying when the accused was having forceful sexual relations with her.
Defense counsel: Your lordship... I need five minutes time out with my client.
Sitting judge: We don't have time for all this. Your client is entirely in control of his faculty, and I see no reason to disrupt the cross examination. Waves at the prosecution, You may continue.

Prosecution counsel: Thank you my Lord. Mr Impostor, while raping...
Defense counsel: Objection...!

Prosecution counsel: I'll rephrase... While having penetrative sex with her, my client was crying... Yes or No.

Impostor: Ah...my enemies don catch me... just when I come hook one job...after all the suffering or joblessness... Ah.! My enemies strong o! I agree. I no dey argue again... I tell you say na my first salary I take carry that babe out...

Defense counsel turned down his head in dejection and helplessness as the clusters of laughter erupted from the court. The judge banged the gavel and bellowed Silence! A faint almost imperceptible smile creased the sitting judge's face. The Prosecution counsel knew he had him already.

Prosecution counsel: Please yes or no. The accused should stop deflecting. Yes or No!
Impostor: Yes o yes o! She dey cry. But not much... she dey cry o..

Prosecution counsel: Thank you Mr Impostor. I like your honesty. I want the court to note the cooperative demeanor of the accused.
Defense counsel: Objection!
Sitting judge: A little irritated. What is this objection for this time?
Defense counsel: The prosecution should stop patronizing my client.
The judge was momentarily lost on how to rule, but she wouldn't hide her disgust. She simply waved the Prosecution counsel to continue.
Defense counsel: Your lordship should kindly rule on my ....
Sitting judge: Overruled. Prosecution counsel can continue.

Prosecution counsel: So, Mr Impostor, how would you say a woman you're having s*x with that was crying had given her consent...or you just felt consent was not important for s*x?
Impostor: Noo. Noo.
Prosecution counsel: You mean, consent is not important for sex, or that it doesn't matter that my client was crying and begging you not to do it?
Impostor: No! Absolutely no! The accused looked at the despair on his counsel's face. Impostor started panicking again and addressed his monologue to his lawyer. Walahi talahi I no understand this man's questions. I no understand am shikinin. You tell me say if I no understand the questions I should just answer no... I am in trouble o.

Wow this guy is good. You got some useful talent that Bollywood could use. Or consider writing for magazines.

aeion:
Some of y'all will sleep with anybody, not giving a damn about who they are, the spiritual implications, etc. You met a girl one day and took her to the hotel to sleep with her on the same day. Na wa o. Women should start asking men for body counts before getting into relationships with them. Brostitutes everywhere.

Lol na wa o which one is Brostitutes again. Don't pretend these things don't happen all the time. Now I don't do such, I am a lot wiser and different now

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Crying Pretty 19 Year Old Girl by Aladdin1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
As a prophet i can categorically tell you that she was crying for you in advance of the bad things you are going to start experiencing for having sex with her.go thank your stars that you excaped having sex with her.your own would have been finished.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! See The Biggest Butt (UKWU) Ever Liveth (PICS) / Is This Why Ladies Moan During Sex!!! / Most Beautiful Girl On Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.