Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? (4743 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by kenzysmith: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2020
can u take a bullet for your girlfriend or wife

2 Shares

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by techmo(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2020
NNo

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by majamajic(m): 8:02am On Jun 12, 2020
No
No

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Ningen(m): 8:04am On Jun 12, 2020
No. The penís doesn't come with an extra life.

[img]https://media1./images/2bce191d4c082b25287f44cc7a3abdd7/tenor.gif?itemid=12504325[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by PureGoldh(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2020
Dem never born me to do such stuff

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by HITsquad: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
I'm a black man... We don't do that sh!t grin

If God calls her, why would I interfere with God's plan grin grin grin

Take a bullet for her nii... And then watch from the other side as comes to your funeral with a New man cry cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by constant1960: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2020
NO NO NO

1 Like

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Oluromantic: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2020
No be person weh dey alive dey get gf?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2020
As gini kwanu? Make I die so that another nigga go dey shine her kpekus about?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Boredasf: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2020
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by eteebanky: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2020
NO!...... many kpekus dy

1 Like

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by ettaetta(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2020
I dey craize?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by PoliticallyInco: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Rationally, I will not. I consider it a form of suicide. If given the chance to think my answer and to make a choice, it will be a high pitched and resounding NO. If you give me time to think about it, the answer will always be no. I have no fantasies about her mourning me for life,or being a stupid knight in shining armour, etc. Where are all the bloody knights? They are dead and buried with their armour. In fact she might even meet another man and fall in love and get married and cherish his experience more than mine. I might not even be missed. If she does the same for me too, I might even start dating her sisters who have come to console me after her demise.

However, in the heat of the moment, my instinct can make me do this. Yes. Absolutely. Most Definitely. I have observed instinct propel me into action while trying to uphold the law or justice. While trying to defend even the weak who I know not from Adam. It will therefore not be out of place to say that in the heat of the moment and based on instinct, I'll take a whole magazine for her. In almost all occasions, when I sit-down, relax and review what just happened, immediately after I react due to instinct, I shudder at the fact that I put myself in such level of risk and danger just to see that justice and equity is served.

But if you give me the chance to consider, it will be a NO! Absolutely Not!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by slimgonzalez(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2020
No... Black life matterz

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by paulolee(m): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2020
99.9% of naija guys cnt do dt..boys don wise finish...take bullet to where?

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2020
NO.
even the drink I can't take

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by olisaEze(m): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Na 'I love you' I tell am, I nor talk say 'I go die for you'! Juss die ur die and leave me in peace to die my own die too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Liposure: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even ordinary pellet i no go collect
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by shilenji(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why not.

Just give me address where I go deliver am.
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hell fúcking crazy shitty stinking NOOOOOO angry
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
for girlfriend noooo but for family yea
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Raeheemwayne: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yes, I'll take her to a bullet.
Take kke - Shebi I'm Matrix or Babaalawo, then after one week she'll find another John Thomas.
God4bid.
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by gentlestdude(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
can't take one for myself
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
I don't take what belongs to other people

1 Like

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Richsteemit: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yes now why not? thats called true love. I can even enter hell fire for aam to go paradise. we need love let us love, we need to change our mindset, we need to be sacrificing for ourselves, Jesus sacrifice for us now, so why won't I
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Not even a slap
Not even a pinch
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Richsteemit:
Yes now why not? thats called true love. I can even enter hell fire for aam to go paradise. we need love let us love, we need to change our mindset, we need to be sacrificing for ourselves, Jesus sacrifice for us now, so why won't I
I bought one hockey stick some days ago I wish you're close to me
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Vhickymanny(m): 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is that no stealing cause you are taking what isn't yours

What do I know self

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Vhickymanny(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I bought one hockey stick some days ago I wish you're close to me

Bruh

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Vhickymanny(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Richsteemit:

1 Like

Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by dododawa1: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
In your physical life she cheating talkless when you gone
Re: Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by kenzysmith: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Richsteemit:
sense we come soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As University Student Releases List Of Men She Infected With HIV/AIDS [pho / How I Slept With My Husband A Night Before Our Wedding.~ A Woman's Confession / I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.