Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her (4743 Views)

Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Hackportal(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
A ѕєχ worker got violent after a client refused to pay her after satisfying his ѕєχual thirst.

While eating your cake is perhaps a reserve you cannot be denied, you definitely cannot have it once eaten, and a ѕєχ worker had to hold a man by his bαlls to demand payment for services she rendered him after he refused to pay.

They had agreed on an unspecified amount of money which he refused to pay after he was done.

A video shared online shows the lady threatening to beat up the man, who desperately tried to cool her down, claiming that he didn’t c@m.

Watch the video below
https://loadedpulse.com/i-didnt-c%ca%8b-man-tells-ashawo-who-confronted-him-after-he-refused-to-pay-her-watch/

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Jeon(f): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Mightymosco: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Can u jst imagine..lashing olosho on credit..hiiaa

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by nzeobi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
A round of sex ends after ejaculation, the ashawo with all her experience should know that.

24 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Sundaycomputer: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
So
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by gshsj: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Man shall not live by cum alone...but by holiness and by the word that proceed from the mouth of God
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sometimes its after the lashing it will dawn on us men that it is not worth the money. After killing yourself and wasting precious body fluids, u go still pay again?gringrin

The man has a point for refusing to pay. Sex is worthlesscheesy

13 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Jackossky(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
I thought the rule was to "cum before payment" grin
Do update me if it has changed.

14 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Big wahala for who no cum cheesy
He should sue her ass for fraud
#NoCumNoPayment

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Hackportal(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
SmellySperm:
Big wahala for who no cum cheesy
He should sue her ass for fraud
#NoCumNoPayment

Wahala

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Goldbw122(m): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Problem grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Pumpumking: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hackportal:
A ѕєχ worker got violent after a client refused to pay her after satisfying his ѕєχual thirst.

While eating your cake is perhaps a reserve you cannot be denied, you definitely cannot have it once eaten, and a ѕєχ worker had to hold a man by his bαlls to demand payment for services she rendered him after he refused to pay.

They had agreed on an unspecified amount of money which he refused to pay after he was done.

A video shared online shows the lady threatening to beat up the man, who desperately tried to cool her down, claiming that he didn’t c@m.

Watch the video below
https://loadedpulse.com/i-didnt-c%ca%8b-man-tells-ashawo-who-confronted-him-after-he-refused-to-pay-her-watch/

HE SHOD NOT PAY FULL PRICE IF HE DINT POUR INSIDE...PIRRRIOOD!! angry
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by okoroemeka(m): 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=nzeobi post=107120496]A round of sex ends after ejaculation, the ashawo with all her experience should know that.[/quotep]a round of sex with ashawo is measured in minutes,if you are the type of man that lasts long on top of woman,better look for a girlfriend because ashawo will frustrate you,I don't even know why men go to ashawo for a loveless sex,no touching,fingering,sucking breasts or less you pay for such extras,when there are so many willing babes and Vaseline to support.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Hackportal(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

Hahaha wicked
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Hackportal(m): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=okoroemeka post=107123178][/quote]
angry
grin
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Mcslize: 4:58am On Oct 28, 2021
BadRadio:
Sometimes its after the lashing it will dawn on us men that it is not worth the money. After killing yourself and wasting precious body fluids, u go still pay again?gringrin

The man has a point for refusing to pay. Sex is worthlesscheesy

Transactional sex is rubbish. God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by BlackPantherxXx: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Yamlegged prostitutes.... Everywhere you go - Like MTN. cool

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by BlackPantherxXx: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Gadafii: 7:57am On Oct 28, 2021
me i no cum, you u no cum, how cum bele cum cheesy cheesy cheesy

naso one abokiii go use burantashi take operate olosho for one side, when she could not take it anymore she ran out to call boys to help her chase him out, aboki no gree go oo, say aside the 2k she charged him, he already spent 3k on her, so he must cum before he leave her alone.\

i witnessed this while on my way from football field one saturday morning.

olosho no be work but una dey try abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Divoc19(f): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2021
Wahala shocked
Didn't they sign agreement paper undecided
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Divoc19(f): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2021
And what if he pours OUTSIDE nko?
She should pay him abi? For not controlling it inside undecided
Pumpumking:

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Pumpumking: 8:08am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
And what if he pours OUTSIDE nko?
She should pay him abi? For not controlling it inside undecided

The rule is he have to pour inside or else he pays nada....he must pour inside or no payment!!(REAL TAL K) angry
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Divoc19(f): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2021
Chai undecided
Olosho really need to get registered with CAC so that there'll be legal binding documents for each service rendered
Pumpumking:

The rule is he have to pour inside or else he pays nada....he must pour inside or no payment!!(REAL TAL K) angry
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Pumpumking: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Chai undecided
Olosho really need to get registered with CAC so that there'll be legal binding documents for each service rendered

So r u sayin u will charge me extra if i pour inside u unless i hav student union card?....really? are u payin tax? ...u a 419!!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

So r u sayin u will charge me extra if i pour inside u unless i hav student union card?....really? are u payin tax? ...u a 419!!!(no oofenese) angry
In fact you're the sus(gay) one
Your username is literally the name of the female genital
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Ghostnick: 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Hope this video will make him cum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m80cAstjnZg grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Pumpumking: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Think4Myself:

In fact you're the sus(gay) one
Your username is literally the name of the female genital

Huh?? Me gay? How can i be gay when my speciality is sukin puccccccccy? am the king of sukin puccccy gadddemit.how can i be gay? I suggest u ask me nicely if u need some. U WANT?? angry
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Hackportal(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Wahala shocked
Didn't they sign agreement paper undecided
grin
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by MufasaLion: 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Shameless man and a cheap broad.
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
I hope she stabbed the bastard
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin
Re: I Didn’t Cum- Man Tells Ashawo Who Confronted Him After He Refused To Pay Her by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
I hope she stabbed the bastard
see one of dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Dreams Are Coming To Past Since I Left Nigeria / Oyinbo Lady Flaunts Her Wedding Ring With Her Nigerian Husband Inside Aeroplane / A Bold Young Lady Wrote This Letter To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.