Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? (1235 Views)

Mistake a Born Again should never make / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
The truth is that once you're born again, become holy for sometimes and experience the power of GOD, the world outside of GOD's presence becomes too filthy and scary for you to go back to. It's just unthinkable for you to jump back into that filth. Being born again and dwelling in the presence of the ALMIGHTY is beautiful, full of peace, joy, happiness, powers, wonders and other good things you can think.
The most surprising thing about my experience so far is that there is nothing you ask GOD to do for you HE wouldn't do quickly, or HE will assure you HE will do it. If what you ask for is good and pleasing to HIM, he will always do it.

1 Like

Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
The truth is that once you're born again, become holy for sometimes and experience the power of GOD, the world outside of GOD's presence becomes too filthy and scary for you to go back to. It's just unthinkable for you to jump back into that filth. Being born again and dwelling in the presence of the ALMIGHTY is beautiful, full of peace, joy, happiness, powers, wonders and other good things you can think.
The most surprising thing about my experience so far is that there is nothing you ask GOD to do for you HE wouldn't do quickly, or HE will assure you HE will do it. If what you ask for is good and pleasing to HIM, he will always do it.

Congratulations bro. Welcome to promo level grin

1 Like

Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by Missyajoke(f): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2020
Which one is promo level? He's saying the truth
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 12, 2020
Lol obviously you have no idea of what you are saying....
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by Gentle0wavez: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Sins plenty die, they are some sha that I no longer do. But I am still fighting the remaining. What you said of God is true though.
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Jul 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
...... .. ...
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:02am On Sep 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

..... . . .
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes3: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
. ✔
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Sep 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

...... ... .
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:17am On Oct 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump....
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by tobechi74: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Same with non born again
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump...
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump.... ...
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump... .. ...
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... .... ...
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Mar 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. . .
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . . .. ..
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ... .
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . ... ..
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ... .. .
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Apr 15, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... .
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. . ..
Re: How easy can a Born Again go back to sinning? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Apr 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Who Goes Against This Order Is On Its Own / Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / Should I Keep Buying Fish From This Fish Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.