Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Plans Of The Elites On Homosexualism And Transgenderism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plans Of The Elites On Homosexualism And Transgenderism (250 Views)

Dating A Lady Without Plans Of Marrying Her: Is It Usage? / Most Girls Already Have Back Up Plans Of Various Guys - How To Deal With This / Why Support Homosexualism But Be Against Suicides? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plans Of The Elites On Homosexualism And Transgenderism by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2020
I'm posting this here because I believe it will attract more people's attention.
I was shown a plan by the elites to drag many people into homosexual pervasions.
Before you attack me, I will like to tell you it took boldness for me to post this to warn people. I believe it is urgent. There are many things I have been shown both about the past and also about the distant future but i have kept them to myself awaiting the right time or a go ahead by the Lord.

Many do not know this but most of the elites are homosexual. (when I say elites I mean those at the world superpower level).

I was shown that there was a plan to push out sodomy out there and Hollywood is the tool. Some of the actresses you see in movies and fantasize about are transgenders.
I know I may sound crazy to you but that's the way it is. They will push more movies with homosexual scenes in them. It may be like a flash but that split second image has sent something to your brain.

One thing about the mind is that visualisation is the strongest memory to send to it. If you take a memory and attach it to a picture, that image will burn into the brain so you don't forget.

Perhaps some of us have been having the conviction to stop watching secular movies and don't know why. This is why.

Seducing spirits are there to seduce you into pervasion. I am not a prophet and I cannot tell you what you ate but when darkness arises with a new strategy, the Lord permits me to know about it and pray against it.

What are you to do about this information? Pray!

If you can, stop watching secular movies for good. It's a mind programming device. Satan owns Hollywood whether or not you choose to believe it. Shallom.

Please if God has shown you something similar, Please post and bless us.

1 Like

Re: Plans Of The Elites On Homosexualism And Transgenderism by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
plavic:
I'm posting this here because I believe it will attract more people's attention.
I was shown a plan by the elites to drag many people into homosexual pervasions.
Before you attack me, I will like to tell you it took boldness for me to post this to warn people. I believe it is urgent. There are many things I have been shown both about the past and also about the distant future but i have kept them to myself awaiting the right time or a go ahead by the Lord.

Many do not know this but most of the elites are homosexual. (when I say elites I mean those at the world superpower level).

I was shown that there was a plan to push out sodomy out there and Hollywood is the tool. Some of the actresses you see in movies and fantasize about are transgenders.
I know I may sound crazy to you but that's the way it is. They will push more movies with homosexual scenes in them. It may be like a flash but that split second image has sent something to your brain.

One thing about the mind is that visualisation is the strongest memory to send to it. If you take a memory and attach it to a picture, that image will burn into the brain so you don't forget.

Perhaps some of us have been having the conviction to stop watching secular movies and don't know why. This is why.

Seducing spirits are there to seduce you into pervasion. I am not a prophet and I cannot tell you what you ate but when darkness arises with a new strategy, the Lord permits me to know about it and pray against it.

What are you to do about this information? Pray!

If you can, stop watching secular movies for good. It's a mind programming device. Satan owns Hollywood whether or not you choose to believe it. Shallom.

Please if God has shown you something similar, Please post and bless us.

Shut up Op is like your brain us paining .

(1) (Reply)

Lag Hook Up / What Did You Miss Most About Single Life? Is Single Life Still The Best? / My First Time Story��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.