Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Please I'm Confused. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I'm Confused. Help!!! (1656 Views)

I'm Confused, Help. / I Am Confused. Help / I'm Heartbroken And Confused; Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by WillyWonda1: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good day Nairalanders...
I had to use this account to pour my heart out and seek advice on what to do... It's a long read!!

Sometime around April ending, I was privileged to follow one of my bosses at work in the company chopper to leave the oil rig.
On getting to land, I spent just two days in my house and then traveled with my car down to see my parents cos it was mom's birthday and I had a surprise for her. And I got a federal pass to travel at that period. So I got to ibadan around 4pm and called mom and she said she was in church for a program. And there was nobody home, so I had to go wait for mom in church. (that was the first time in 11 years that l visited home last). So I just spotted this girl while service was on. I didn't recognize her at first, then after service, I approached her and found out she was my one time crush. We exchanged contacts and we departed.
We started seeing almost on a daily. Driving round and merrying. So I started developing feelings for her again, but she said she just got out of a relationship that she needed some time. I told her I'd wait, but we saw on a daily.
Moms birthday surprise, we both planned it and it went well. She really helped with cooking and everything. She was almost in charge of everything sef.
Mom was using corner eye to look and whispered something in my ears( don't let her use this one to deceive you o, take your time and study her). I thanked her and everyone had fun. She couldn't go home that night and I noticed she put her phone off through out the whole birthday period.
Meanwhile I was on cloud 9 already. All I wanted was just sleep. So she came and had a shower and then lay beside me and was touching me, but I didn't want to touch her, all I wanted was just sleep. So she got the code and just left me alone and slept.
The following morning, she was squeezing face and I asked what the problem is, she just grumbled and told me to go drop her.
After I dropped her off, I didn't hear from her again for about 3 days. I was even paranoid thinking it was because of what happened that night she was acting up?
So on the 4th day, I got a call from an unknown number and it was her....She said her dad wanted to see me. Meanwhile, she's a 27 year old graduate o. She has her own fashion institute, but her father is always on her case. To the point the man said she won't move away from the house except he hands her over to the husband that comes to marry her. He's a serving military man. He's very strict. It's his nature. So everyone knows him to be stubborn in the neighborhood.
So she called me and said her father wanted to see me. I was startled. But I still summoned courage to see the man. If I know, I for no go for night.
I entered the gate and from the way the soldier at the gate answered me ehn, I sensed danger, but I still summoned courage and went inside. When I got into the sitting room, he was at the dining table eating, I greeted him, he didn't reply. I greeted again, he didn't reply. So I just shut my mouth and waited in the sitting room. He finally finished eating and came to me, he said sir down.
Then he brought out a book and dialed a number, the number didn't go through. Not long, her mom came and joined us in the sitting room. I greeted her, she just mumbled the reply. And next thing the man stood up and asked me where I got the effrontery to keep his daughter in my house overnight. That was when I knew she was grounded through out the time her number didn't go through.. The man said he seized her phone. I was surprised. I told him it wasn't intentional, that day was my mom's birthday and she helped with the cooking and she was so tired when she was done and she decided to sleep over. He just sparked again. This man was jacking me up o.
Next he asked who is your father.. I told him and described our house to him, so you're that nice man's son? I said yes. Then he calmed down and then told me never to get close to his daughter again except I have something strong for her. I was just dumbfounded and didn't know what to say or do. I just greeted him goodnight and left.
I wanted to sue him, but he get connection pass me. So I let him be. But the daughter still begs me till tomorrow when we talk cos I stopped talking to her for a while.
But I love her. She's a good entrepreneur.
Me im scared to the bone cos the father doesn't think of the aftermath of his action before he makes orders. And before he'll realize, he has done what he wants to do. My mind is with her sincerely, but I'm scared seriously. What should I do??
She got out of the previous relationship because her father also harassed the guy and he ended things with her.
Please move to the wider audience. I need advice and opinions. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2020

Next time when writing epistles make sure to add punctuation mark to where it necessary

Effontry run in your vein for you to have courage to house a girl you haven't marry and to the extent she spent the night with you,if we have such strict father,i believe some useless girl that went astray by the captivation of dicck would have been reduced greatly

we thank God that her father 'no nack' you SLEDGE HAMMER for head

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by callmeRichie(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol that he called you doesn't mean to threaten you or so anyways. It's what most fathers would do, they wanna see that guy spinning the head of their daughter.

The babe should have called too though, that was bad.

If you really want her, that's not an enough reason to back off bro.

Just be sure enough you're not fooling around their daughter too.

Go for her and make it legal..

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Akinola100: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Guy, your mother say you should not continue with that girl the first time she say her. She know what she is saying, you dey slow, guy be sharp
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Oluromantic: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
That man and his wife are going to be ur parents-in-law for the rest of your life. Love btwn u and d girl is not enough for marriage thru out life. There shd be easy feelings betwn you and your in-laws too.

If your father was in the military or you're the last born of highly connected siblings, I wouldn't object against the offer. But if you know ur mother is a poor widow, or ur father is an elderly retiree or u're the only male child or even the only child of a middle-class family, brother go for an easy life with another working class lady.

It's not about now but future. Your mother understands marriage than you do, she lives in ibadan and know the military man than you do, so heed her advice. God help you!

3 Likes

Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Ningen(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
Then he calmed down and then told me never to get close to his daughter again except I have something strong for her. I was just dumbfounded and didn't know what to say or do.

This is a WARNING. grin

Or call it an ultimatum from an unpredictable & very hostile military man. Take it very seriously.

If you see a future with her, proceed. But keep it at the back of your mind that he is watching one thing & that only; How you'll treat his daughter.

For your safety, know what you're getting into.
Inquire about her ex. Find out IF he's alive/well.
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Dididrumz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
You shouldn't expect less from a military father.
If you like her enough, make your move.

The Dad did not forbid you from seeing His daughter. Except you want to be a Hit and Run guy.

The Dad will even end up liking you more if you proceed.
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Dididrumz(m): 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Proceed.

You shouldn't expect less from a military father.
If you like her enough, make your move.

The Dad did not forbid you from seeing His daughter. Except you want to be a Hit and Run guy.

The Dad will even end up liking you more if you proceed.

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Richardonald(m): 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
she must be up to something, she reported you to her dad because you refused her request that night, who knows what would have happened if you had sleep with her. no marry that girl just use style Waka comot dey go your own, don't come here and create another thread that your wife father put you for prison for kafanshan or sambisa because you have little misunderstanding with his daughter..
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Starz825(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Akinola100:
Guy, your mother say you should not continue with that girl the first time she say her. She know what she is saying, you dey slow, guy be sharp
The mother never said that...read again
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by ZiriMane(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
e
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by boxer022(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
What I have to say is this, if you are sure of your intentions towards the girl in question which in this case is marriage, then you do not have anything to fear. The man is only protecting his daughter from some men who will use her and dump her. If you really love her and see her as the mother of your children then follow what your mum told you and go ahead.
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by IHate9jerianss(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
@OP
This is a very simple issue to tackle.Go and find another lady and leave this lady for her father to marry

2 Likes

Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Op if you know what's good for you leave that girl alone O he get why
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you've good intentions, then no need to fret.
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
He is testing the man in you and how strong your intentions are towards his daughter...

My dear, if you're truly and sincerely into the lady, don't cower.
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by GetMeRight: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2021
WillyWonda1:
He just sparked again. This man was jacking me up o.
Next he asked who is your father.. I told him and described our house to him, so you're that nice man's son? I said yes. Then he calmed down and then told me never to get close to his daughter again except I have something strong for her. I was just dumbfounded and didn't know what to say or do. I just greeted him goodnight and left.
I wanted to sue him, but he get connection pass me. So I let him be. But the daughter still begs me till tomorrow when we talk cos I stopped talking to her for a while.
But I love her. She's a good entrepreneur.

Firstly, he was trying to protect her daughter the way he knew being a military man. May be he was wrong about the approach but he was just looking out for her.

Secondly, you and your family did wrong by harbouring her in your house without her parents' consent. What if something bad had naturally happened to her during the night? Your family's situation is better imagined!

The man even described your father as a nice man, that means he wouldn't mind to associate with your family.

You said the girl is an entrepreneur, right? But I guess you have your LovePeddler now living in your house and bringing men into your home to render home service for her and you are even willing to forgive her. Pathetic!

https://www.nairaland.com/6887933/im-devastated-right-now-dont
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Kuriosmynd: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Lol...This can't be me, I swear
I would have lost my cool....See how Dem use u shine and threatening u.
What effontery to even ask who is your father. Honestly, at that point, I would have cautioned him sternly not to drag my father into his daughters indiscretion, after all , shes not a baby and was never kidnapped or forced to sleep over.
What nonsense.
If I was in your shoes ehn..After that disrespect by her father . I will make sure u fvck the hell out of her daughter.. like fvck her till stupor and make her beg me for relationship by manipulating her.
Might even plan to go fvck that his daughter in his sitting room. I hate being looked down upon
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Magnoliaa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2021
This one just dey face woman problem ear and dear.

I won't be surprised if it's a fake account sef and fictitious stories.
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Starboytwo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why would I even go to a girls house in the first place? When nor be say I wan marry.
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by aktolly54(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Op do you need advice whether to marry the girl or not? The ball is in your court, if you like the girl ,marry her. Afterall her father won't be staying with you when you married. What you did is wrong for allowing the girl stay overnight without informing them at home but its nothing since the father already over it
Re: Please I'm Confused. Help!!! by Ulunne777(f): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
He's the type of father every daughter needs. .The warning he gave you is for now and also after when you mess with his daughter.

This is time to test who you are.
Check yourself

(1) (Reply)

Meet Hot And Handsome Actor Alex Ekubo's Girlfriend, His Family And Biography / How To Attract And Date A Rich Man / Why Do We Nigerians Discriminate Against Ugly Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.