Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] (1651 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Don't Do This to Women But Do This

In this life, there is a battle of self-esteem, anger, frustration, and ego.

Anyone who lacks how to manage these, especially "ego," lacks wisdom.

This short post is mostly for men. As a man, most of you naturally have anger issues — though, women are worse in this regard.

Stop focusing on what is "frustrating" you and focus on how you can benefit from this frustration 5 years from now.

When you think this way, you'll instantly become wiser and you'll think clearly and find solutions to your problems faster than a myopic mind that gets carried away by emotions/frustrations.

Women are frustratingly difficult at times to simps and even to smart men.

When a man is fed up, he angrily deletes a woman's number. That is not wise and at the same time, it's wise.

The wisest men with business mindsets do this: they open their Gmail account and save the number on draft with her name, then come back to their contact list and deletes it.

This will help you not to come across that name when you're bored and scrolling through your contacts or chats. If the pain hasn't healed and you come across the number/name, it will reinduce it.

For business reasons, back it up.
For your sanity, delete it after backup.

The reason some or most Nigerians will remain poor is bitterness and lack of skills to manage anger/solve other people's problems.

When they can't manage this anger, a time will come when they'll be depressed and try to bring everyone who is making progress down. I have seen it happen.

It's just like when there is no light in your house but you looked through the window and saw light in other people's houses, you'll be upset and will wish everyone's light goes so you'll all sleep in darkness.

The human mind of adults is a dark place. When they were kids, it was a bright place. If you want to succeed as an adult, have the adult body, but a kid's bright mind.

If you can manage anger, rejection, or pains, you can manage money and other good things of life.

I had a misunderstanding with one of these beauty queens (she won a beauty pageant) and yes, she is cute. What I did, as usual, was to back her number up on Gmail and deleted it. No time!

After years I chatted her up for chat sake with my new number (since the one she had no longer exists) and one thing led to another + a few naughty things happened and she became hooked on the drûg I gave her.

I revealed one or two things to her and one of them is my book called Lasticle and she wasn't surprised I wrote such a book because seeing is believing. If you know, you know.

As a pretty and popular beauty queen in the Niger Delta, she has a big male fanbase online.

One day, I woke and saw her message that she posted my books on her page and lots of guys are on her DM ready to purchase the books. She requested for my business number to give to them.

"Wow!" I replied and promised to give her 50% of total sales from them. She rejected the offer, but I insisted I'll give her, but she refused and said I shouldn't worry.

If I had deleted her number without backup, I wouldn't have messaged her after the conflict in few years time.

This is why I said you should have the bright mind of a kid, NOT the dark and unforgiving heart of an adult. Don Jazzy and 2Face Idibia are two people I know with this bright mind of kids, so respect these 2 guys.

Now, lots of men from her social media page are on my WhatsApp buying Lasticle for 10k each.

That, my dear, is money I would've missed if I deleted her number out of anger without backing it up.

Extra free and legit money doesn't hurt — or does it?

So, work on your anger and don't let your ego affect your humility and friendliness.

A wise man should have a healthy dose of ego.

A wise man should have a healthy dose of humility.

And finally, a wise man should have a healthy dose of friendliness and NOT take life like a war even if we all know life is secretly a battle field that is crooked/unbalanced.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
That's all for now or do you want more of the story? Do you want want the full gist? I mean, the explicit version?
Re: Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
iLegendd:
That's all for now or do you want more of the story? Do you want want the full gist? I mean, the explicit version?

Give me the full tori.
Re: Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by Meedon: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
I just learnt a thing.

1 Like

Re: Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by pabon(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Yea, i want the full gist.
And
Thanks for what u give me last time.
God bless you.
Re: Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by Jodha(f): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yhure promoting yhur book with this..... impressive...
Re: Don't Do This to Women But Do This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2020
Jodha:
Yhure promoting yhur book with this..... impressive...

That wasn't my intention. If it was, I'd post a picture of the book and link to download the free version. If you look closely, I didn't do that.

My intention was just to tell a story.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) / My Colleague Received Wedding Invitation After Girlfriend's Visit / Why Do Guys Always Feel Girls Are Difficult To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.