Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (59411 Views)

Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / Where Is Odigie Oyegun? / Why I Withdrew From APC Chairmanship Race- John Odigie-oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Clothingonline9(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Never openly fight finger that feed you openly it’s a sure lose I see Apc winning Edo with eze iyanmu
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by promotervickky(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
emkz:
Not true. Nothing would happen. Governor Obaseki dug his own pit by sidelining state party leaders.

Now there is one is fighting for him.

If he was a popular governor, by now there'd be riots in Edo State. Ex Governor Oyegun need to advise him to keep quiet and silently work for the opposition.

The Edo People May Be Silent, But We Are Watching
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by iokpebholo: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Obaseki wants to rub shoulders with Oshiomole cheesy I fear who no fear that man

Ize iyanmu had problem with Oshobaba, he ran to PDP and lost to Osho's candidate. .

Obaseki now has problem with Oshobaba and has quickly jumped to PDP (confirmed sources) .
No doubt, he will suffer what Iyanmu suffered.

Never bite the finger that fed you. Because Wike escaped Amaechi doesn't mean Atiku could escape Obasanjo since 2003 o cheesy
ize iyamu lost to corruption and election rigging and not oshiomole

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Chidex50(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

The problem was that Obaseki went late to see the godfather of yoruba politics (Tinubu) knowing fully well his state is a Yoruba state and the people has APC at heart.

To me the visit should have been more earlier. I think his actions got Tinubu angry. A stitch in time saves nine
Can you imagine what a Youth is saying? In fact there's no hope for this country. When the youth can not see how they're playing politics with their future instead,one will be praising people that has stolen their future. Too bad!
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Christian07(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Oshiomhole tried this nonsense with Rochas pre 2019 election. He refused Rochas in-law from becoming the Party's flag bearer. Rochas, legit handed over the state to PDP and move to Senate house.
Tyrant Buhari intervened by using Supreme Court to bring Hope back.

Obaseki shouldn't go the way of Ambode. We make war to live in peace.

Imo is APC
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ricson11(m): 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mind your business Mr Oyegun you are not relevant in the world of politics anymore. you people deceived Obaseki now see the repercussion.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by adenigga(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
EngrXrix:

Nothing will happen. Mark this

As rigging is assured!

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by blowjohn(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Obaseki wants to rub shoulders with Oshiomole cheesy I fear who no fear that man

Ize iyanmu had problem with Oshobaba, he ran to PDP and lost to Osho's candidate. .

Obaseki now has problem with Oshobaba and has quickly jumped to PDP (confirmed sources) .

Never bite the finger that fed you. Because Wike escaped Amaechi doesn't mean Atiku could escape Obasanjo since 2003 o cheesy

I tell people that that oshiomole is a rugged man.
He will give it to u anyway u want it. Someone that almost dealt with Saraki( at least clipped his wings), and also fought his own godfather to a standstill.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by fergie001: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
ejimatic:
All you said are logical and very possible!The outcome of the screening which he is yet to defend is a stain on his candidature in a any party.
Not in Nigeria.....
Have you not seen people win elections in prison?
Ask TA Orji.

What about the present 'bride' in Edo?
Was he not the one they said was a thief.

No idealogies bro....na anywhere belle face
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Awoleesu(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Politicians sha!

They can feign principled when they are beaten in their own game!

Is this not the same Pa Oyegun who hatched the unconstitutionality in Kogi that enthroned Bello?
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ejimatic: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
fergie001:

Not in Nigeria.....
Have you not seen people win elections in prison?
Ask TA Orji.

What about the present 'bride' in Edo?
Was he not the one they said was a thief.

No idealogies bro....na anywhere belle face
. Excellent ! I totally agree with you.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Jostoman: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

The problem was that Obaseki went late to see the godfather of yoruba politics (Tinubu) knowing fully well his state is a Yoruba state and the people has APC at heart.

To me the visit should have been more earlier. I think his actions got Tinubu angry. A stitch in time saves nine
which APC are you talking about? Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by bizhop01: 7:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:

PDP will not accept Obaseki because bayelsa drama will happen to them.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Xscape1993(m): 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

How is Edo state APC my dear friend? Was Edo not PDP before?
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

Oyegun is one those that pushed Obaseki against Oshobaba. They took advantage of him been a political novice. Now he would everly regret I for live.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ZAWs: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
This oyegun is such a huge clown.
Him and his cohorts mislead obaseki for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by izubext007: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
PDP get ready to grab power once again.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Jostoman: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:

Y'all said same thing last year. You even said under his leadership, Buhari will not emerge winner. cheesy
buhari won through rigging
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
As former Chairman of Apc He was the One who MarshalleMarshalled Buhari first tenure election
Someone who can't win his unit not to talk of ward or LGA.
Shift make I see front abeg.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Apc is dead in Edo state
Keep quiet joor

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Amdoyin(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
bolaayenimo:
What's Oyegun's political value?
nothing! He has been sent to political oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
EngrXrix:
Nothing will happen. Mark this
Ok god we hear you.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by bizhop01: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Never openly fight finger that feed you openly it’s a sure lose I see Apc winning Edo with eze iyanmu
In open election APC will lose like say tomorrow no dey, but supreme court governor will still be available for APC like in Imo state.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ogbonti: 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

so TINUBU IS BIGGER THAN EDO STATE ABI? WE SHALL SEE
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by jaxxy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Oshiomhole tried this nonsense with Rochas pre 2019 election. He refused Rochas in-law from becoming the Party's flag bearer. Rochas, legit handed over the state to PDP and move to Senate house.
Tyrant Buhari intervened by using Supreme Court to bring Hope back.

Obaseki shouldn't go the way of Ambode. We make war to live in peace.

Oshiomole went about it the wrong way and that is the major problem now. There will be consequences for Apc.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ogbonti: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaMe4:

He has already decamped.

HOW? WHEN? give us link to the info
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by EngrXrix(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Ok god we hear you.
Not about God. Same thing happened in Lagos with tinubu and ambode. Abi una don forget??
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Gordieshegz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
kings59:
Like for him to decamp to PDP

Share for him to remain in APC

Well, we may be far from being right.
Just as Ambode was expected to join the PDP after he was denied APC return ticket, Obaseki might be made to kow to humiliation without fighting back.

Not a certain calculation though, because Obaseki's strength in Edo seems stronger than Ambode's in Lagos. Also, the forces that fought Ambode tooth and nail are mightier than the Edo's cabals.

Whatever his next action is, obaseki will most likely lose the relection bid.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by drskyfly007(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

EDO is PDP to be sincere...politics aside

Infact PDP won last election in Edo state but were rigged out..

Ask the citizens.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Monday60655(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

Which kind late visit are you stupidly talking about. APC will regret this for sure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.