Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (59408 Views)

Photos From John Odigie-Oyegun 80th Birthday Celebration / Where Is Odigie Oyegun? / Why I Withdrew From APC Chairmanship Race- John Odigie-oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ogbonti: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
fergie001:

Discrepancies in his HSC & NYSC.

His NYSC Certificate bore Obasek instead of Obaseki.

is there another GODWIN NOGHEGHASE OBASEK ? in Nigeria apart from Edo State Governor who served that same year?

common guys - who amongst us have not had their name a bit misspelt before?

IS MIKEL OBI NOT A VICTIM OF THAT BY NFA? When an NFA official spelt his name as MIKEL instead of MICHAEL? but does that mean we do not know and accept him for who he is?

NO WAHALA - THIS DRAMA NEVER START - OBASEKI RIGHT NOW IS REVIEWING ALL OSHOMOLE'S FRAUD LOOP HOLES IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE RECORDS - hmm fight never start ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by k2money(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
fairfora:
Words from the elder's mouth. I dey always fear this man. One northern governor recently after observing the whole scenario concluded by saying...edo is technically PDP....what a deep statement! I hope oshiomohle wouldn't be stoned out of aso vila this time because he has done the party so much evil. It would be difficult for the APC candidate to coast to victory this time, with crises rocking the party in a state where the majority are traditionally PDP. When they were United, the party had always won governorship narrowly. The outcome of the 2019 presidential elections shocked me, in spite of the so-called federal might coupled with the billions of naira wasted just to deliver the state for Buhari.
You are wrong this is not about Buhari. Since apc became a party they have been winning Edo states so what makes the state a pdp state?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by fergie001: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
ogbonti:

is there another GODWIN NOGHEGHASE OBASEK ? in Nigeria apart from Edo State Governor who served that same year?

common guys - who amongst us have not had their name a bit misspelt before?

IS MIKEL OBI NOT A VICTIM OF THAT BY NFA? When an NFA official spelt his name as MIKEL instead of MICHAEL? but does that mean we do not know and accept him for who he is?

NO WAHALA - THIS DRAMA NEVER START - OBASEKI RIGHT NOW IS REVIEWING ALL OSHOMOLE'S FRAUD LOOP HOLES IN THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE RECORDS - hmm fight never start ooooo grin

My brother no be me talk am oooo...na APC screening Committee grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Asour: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Oshiomhole tried this nonsense with Rochas pre 2019 election. He refused Rochas in-law from becoming the Party's flag bearer. Rochas, legit handed over the state to PDP and move to Senate house.
Tyrant Buhari intervened by using Supreme Court to bring Hope back.

Obaseki shouldn't go the way of Ambode. We make war to live in peace.

Hahahahaha!

Did buhari also intervene by "bringing in" The Bayelsa State governor with the Supreme Court too?
Or your logic of Buhari controlling the Supreme court works when you want it to work?

I am not in Support of this administration but make your criticisms consistent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by PIMPAR: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
As former Chairman of Apc He was the One who MarshalleMarshalled Buhari first tenure election
You are economical with the truth. He had no electoral value to PMB election. He lost his polling unit to PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by afecgivers: 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Remember Ambode of Lagos before you boast of winning edo. Remember it's same INEC.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Steinmann: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
#buhari has failed.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Greenbirth: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
McCoy662:
If Obaseki's credentials are truly genuine, why not go to court and reverse things for himself?
On the other hand, if he knows he's contesting with a forged credentials and he went ahead to fight oshomole that knows him in and out, then thank God for getting a liar out of the Edo guber race
is not about his credentials. Is about internal party problems
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by kimjessey2019: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
I like the way Osho is disgracing and killing apc.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
EngrXrix:

Not about God. Same thing happened in Lagos with tinubu and ambode. Abi una don forget??
You said Lagos, this is Edo. From now till September it's a pretty long time in politics. New alliances will be formed based on selfish interests as usual.
What if death intervene?
Don't be so sure of anything politics, especially naija politics.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by friday2011(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Useles hype, Oshiomole will nt be Chairman of Apc by Year End Mark it

Year end far naa, him go see shege, by the time they are tru with him, he will not know where to run to again...

I dont know why pple keep saying "you dont bite the finger that fed you" in this case...

Nobody is asking "does the finger wanted to choke the mouth being fed?"
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ogbonti: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Karleb:
If you want a lasting political career in Nigeria, you don't offend the powerful.

did OSHO-OLE not offend TONY ANENIH- the all powerful Mr. Fix IT? abegi leave matter
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

The problem was that Obaseki went late to see the godfather of yoruba politics (Tinubu) knowing fully well his state is a Yoruba state and the people has APC at heart.

To me the visit should have been more earlier. I think his actions got Tinubu angry. A stitch in time saves nine
You talk like you're not educated! How is Edo a Yoruba state?
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by babajero(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

The problem was that Obaseki went late to see the godfather of yoruba politics (Tinubu) knowing fully well his state is a Yoruba state and the people has APC at heart.

To me the visit should have been more earlier. I think his actions got Tinubu angry. A stitch in time saves nine
You lie, Edo is not Apc, at least not yet.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by joefelin2345: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:
Oshiomhole tried this nonsense with Rochas pre 2019 election. He refused Rochas in-law from becoming the Party's flag bearer. Rochas, legit handed over the state to PDP and move to Senate house.

The only irony of war however is that those who usually made decision to go to war do not usually fight in the war front but those that would fight the war are usually not included in the decision process. Both General Yakubu Gowon n Ojukwu did not go to the war front during the Nigerian Civil war. Only the soldiers and some officers did. A word if sufficient for the wise. Pls don't fight anyone. Four years should be enough for every Governors, LGA Chairmen, Councillors & President. 8 yrs max for Senators, House of Rep members n State Assemblies members. My own submissions pls.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by DEROX: 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy SEE AS THE CHILDREN OF HATE AND PERDITION SILENT FOR THE THREAD matter don pass them HAHAHA NEXT TIME DONT INSULT TINUBU AND OSHO BABA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Lashist(m): 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Queseda:
If you're wondering why the trio of Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Buhari are the most hated politicians East of the Niger, this is just one of the reasons. From sacking their 'son' GEJ from office, to fücking all their favourite politicians - Atiku, Dino and Saraki hardcore, rubbishing the aspirations of whichever politician they show any glimpse of sympathy for - Ambode, Adeleke, Fayose.....now Obaseki don join the list, haba! This is too much. Even if na me I will hate these irrepressible trio grin
Lol..Wait o...bros, party/tribalism aside, do you like how they developed Nigeria?? cheesy
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by EngrXrix(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You said Lagos, this is Edo. From now till September it's a pretty long time in politics. New alliances will be formed based on selfish interests as usual.
What if death intervene?
Don't be so sure of anything politics, especially naija politics.
Well we are all watching. I'm not ashamed nor afraid to eat my words shud things go south. But until then let's just watch

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Greenbirth: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sholaco:
Why ipob always cry more than the bereaved? What's your business in the affairs of Nigeria politics sad
you mean everybody here now is ipob?
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Bekool(m): 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Queseda:
If you're wondering why the trio of Oshiomhole, Tinubu and Buhari are the most hated politicians East of the Niger, this is just one of the reasons. From sacking their 'son' GEJ from office, to fücking all their favourite politicians - Atiku, Dino and Saraki hardcore, rubbishing the aspirations of whichever politician they show any glimpse of sympathy for - Ambode, Adeleke, Fayose.....now Obaseki don join the list, haba! This is too much. Even if na me I will hate these irrepressible trio grin

There's nothing special about the three they are just using very crude method to remain in power which has reduced nigeria to the poverty and insecurity capital of the whole world. These three very corrupt wicked individuals have now turned themselves into the major problem of nigeria which Nigerians must take out to know true freedom and progress. Nigeria will surely never develop like other advanced civilized nations with these kinds of criminal politicians.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ogbonti: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
bizhop01:

PDP will not accept Obaseki because bayelsa drama will happen to them.

THE FEAR OF OBASEKI IS REAL

SO THE CORRUPT VERDICT OF OSHOMOLE IS WHAT THE COURT WILL UPHOLD ABI?

IF OSHO NA MAN - WHY DIDNT HE ALLOW OBASEKI TO RUN AND BE DEFEATED?

ALL THIS CERTIFICATE STUFF IS JUST MEANT TO DIRTY UP OBASEKI BUT THE JUDICIARY ARE NOT FILLED WITH N-POWER RECIPIENTS

THEY WILL TAKE THE VERDICT OF THE UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN INTO CONSIDERATION AND QUASH THE CASE

NYSC TOO WILL VERIFY THAT UI SENT OBASEKI'S NAME TO THEM AND THAT NOT ADDING "I" TO THE "OBASEK" WAS THEIR OWN ERROR

LET ME TELL YOU GUYS HOW THE LAW WORKS - EXCEPT APC CAN PROVE THERE IS ANOTHER GODWIN NOGHEGHASE OBASEKI WHO GRADUATED

IN THE SAME YEAR OBASEKI WENT TO SERVE - (BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT) - that is when Gov Obaseki will be in trouble - IF THEY CANNOT

PROVE BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT THE GOVERNOR IS IMPERSONATING ANOTHER GODWIN OBASEKI - then no qualms

just like NFA SPELLING OF Micheal John Obi - wrongly as MIKEL JOHN OBI - no qualms - grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by bluecircle470: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Your Mumu brain sef
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by ledaman: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Useles hype, Oshiomole will nt be Chairman of Apc by Year End Mark it
I hope your Granddad would become the new chairman ! grin
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Futuragetty: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:
I disagree Mr Oyegun

Edo is APC state.

Lies. Obaseki ran to Asovilla. It couldn't have him. What then makes you feel Tinubu could save him. If you don't know, Oshimole is more powerful than 3 Minister now.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by OmoEpe(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
As former Chairman of Apc He was the One who MarshalleMarshalled Buhari first tenure election

Election that the party had no say in the Assembly principal officers?

joke of the decade
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by bluecircle470: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
PDP has taken Edo Mark it

Igbo Amaka.... we know them

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
For those of you suggesting that he should join the PDP, is PDP now a dumping ground for the rejected. Assuming that he wins the governorship election under the umbrella of PDP, what prevents the APC from playing this certificate Joker to rubbish him and PDP in court. PDP should never ever accept him as their candidate o o o. Bayelsa on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by martineverest(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Well, we may be far from being right.
Just as Ambode was expected to join the PDP after he was denied APC return ticket, Obaseki might be made to kow to humiliation without fighting back.

Not a certain calculation though, because Obaseki's strength in Edo seems stronger than Ambode's in Lagos. Also, the forces that fought Ambode tooth and nail are mightier than the Edo's cabals.

Whatever his next action is, obaseki will most likely lose the relection bid.
obaseki in PDP is what Edo people have been looking for since 2016....the. way Edo youth and market women will vote out APC eh .even Riggin won't help APC

as it is now, Some APC top guns will unite with PDP to vote Oshiomhole out

Oshiomhole remiams the most hated politican in edo
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by martineverest(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
kimjessey2019:
I like the way Osho is disgracing and killing apc.
exactly..he is having issues with string headed APC men like Rochas,Akeredolu, Amaechi,Fayemi,el Rufai etc and he is still fighting everyone..

Edo people are silent ,but we know where we belong....obaseki in PDP is what we have been waiting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Igbodicool(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
festacman:
Oshiomole giveth, Oshiomole taketh.
When men arrogate themselves the power of the Most High, watch out their fall and end is near.
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Siramen2001(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kindly join my platform to do all vtu transaction
http://buyvtu.com/ibillocommunication/?ref=08070997668
Re: Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer by Mraphel: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davash222:

Like u fit fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.