Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (118381 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

The repulsive raccoon in the pic is you?

Low life My sixth sense tells me you’re not better than the miserable dog friend in this pic
Poor bloke can’t you see your dad Pop here standing in-line like a house boy in his native homeland to get a pass into Cape Town, probably going to do his boy-boy job(clean up the supremacist toilets & mow the lawns)
His wages for the day would be a glass of goat milk & 2crakkers to boast his demoralized ego grin grin
Eish, I feel sorry for you lots. Apartheid dealt terribly with you bastarrds the only success stories you tell yourselves is when next you loot foreigners shops.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Parrot69:

Low life My sixth sense tells me you’re not better than the miserable dog friend in this pic
Poor bloke can’t you see your dad Pop here standing in-line like a house boy in his native homeland to get a pass into Cape Town, probably going to do his boy-boy job(clean up the supremacist toilets & mow the lawns)
His wages for the day would be a glass of goat milk & 2crakkers to boast his demoralized ego grin grin
Eish, I feel sorry for you lots. Apartheid dealt terribly with you bastarrds the only success stories you tell yourselves is when next you loot foreigners shops.

It doesn't matter how long you stretch your incoherent rebuttals.To me you still look repulsive and your anger can't change that. grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Parrot69:

How was your night AIDS MOUTH?? How be it you didn’t die from depression in your sleep last night? grin
Gay Nigga, you seem to amaze me the level of hate you portray towards other blacks and Nigerians(especially those doing better than you) makes me wonder why you guys hate success? So much envy in your Lives you maimed your best exports (Lucky Dubé and Brenda Fassie)
Poor, Miserable, Bloke Bastarrd before we smelter another dose of back-lashing on you today, I suggest you run back to your White Supremacist godfather to get buttt bleeped and don’t forget to take your ARV drugs with you. Miserable Dog

You failed to say anything new. Sit down.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

It doesn't matter how long you stretch your incoherent rebuttals.To me you still look repulsive and your anger can't change that. grin

This one is desperately seeking our attention. Let's ignore him. This thread is dead anyway, he came way too late to the party.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by King44(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And your signature says "WiseOne"? grin got to be an oxymoron for sure.

You should have waited for the excruciating butthurt to subside before replying because now you just exposed how stupid you are.You really going to brag about a useless show like Big Brother? a show which by the way hosted it for you twice because your country didn't have proper equipment & electricity to run? grin

C.mon man!! Put your grey matter to good use for once in your life.
you've totally lost the point, it just occur to me that you lack simple reasoning and all that was left for your dull ass to do was to drag electricity into it come to think of it the electricity they depend on now was it tapped from your backyard or south africa so what's your fucking business, if your shit hole audience and country was that relevant their attention should have been focused on sa since you have got the electricity but heck no they knew you guys are not civilised and would run the show aground hence Naija came to rescue so you should be grateful we saved one of your businesses.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by King44(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Don't drag Ghana into this. They are our friends. Scratch your own ticks.
Ghana my neighbour come come come small sa are famzin you o, so you guys have not showed them your true colour Gh be careful these Xeno people don't mind killing anything black just to have their way ask Zimbabwe their neighbor but they are lucky other Africans don't want to thread the parts they are threading which could lead to full blown war.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
JaceBlaze:

TMKsouth:

This one is desperately seeking our attention. Let's ignore him. This thread is dead anyway, he came way too late to the party.

Low lifers, this is what an intelligent chap wrote about your country on Facebook but you peanut head sized gorillas won’t accept this truth.

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Parrot69: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2020
Also inform your “Sun burnt” white supremacists grin

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
Parrot69:

Low lifers, this is what an intelligent chap wrote about your country on Facebook but you peanut head sized gorillas won’t accept this truth.

He's only intelligent to those who have their brains smudged by the thick smog of generators in Makoko.US South Africans take such utterance as fart in the wind because we know the guy is loudmouth populist.Anyway,good to know he gave you an erection but that's all you gonna get out of it. wink

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Mastakija(m): 1:35am On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

SA doesn't even know where Nigeria is on the Africa map. So I think you're overstating yourself here.

what r u now doing on a nigerian forum...
Dont ague blindly
now judge who's overstating here
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 3:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Mastakija:

what r u now doing on a nigerian forum...
Dont ague blindly
now judge who's overstating here

Do u think there are millions of South Africans on this forum? grin grin It's only like just 10 people, so don't fool yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.