Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (118301 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Abso1uteZero(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why south Africans carry naija matter for head like this.
The only South African I know is Trevor Noah.

Y'all should chill undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

You're proving SA right that you condone and celebrate crime.

I am a nationalist. If Donald Trump will not castigate his ancestors for enslaving our own ancestors, I owe no one an explanation.

I will never criticise my people because of the actions of a few bad eggs. Nigerians are hard working people.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abso1uteZero:
Why south Africans carry naija matter for head like this.
The only South African I know is Trevor Noah.

Y'all should chill undecided

They're responding to a newsfeed. Just like with George Floyd or some earthquake in New Zealand. Not that they particularly follow Nigerian news.

Anyway, you lie. You also know Julius Malema, AKA, Caster Semenya, Jacob Zuma, Charlize Theron, Zozibini Tunzi, Cassper Nyovest, Sho Madjozi, Oscar Pistorius, Simphiwe Tshabalala, Elon Musk, Thembi Kgatlana, Wayde van Niekerk, etc etc etc.

9 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I am a nationalist. If Donald Trump will not castigate his ancestors for enslaving our own ancestors, I owe no one an explanation.

I will never criticise my people because of the actions of a few bad eggs. Nigerians are hard working people.

So this is what Hushpuppi is to you - a hardworker

8 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

So this is what Hushpuppi is to you - a hardworker

You obviously cannot read. I won't indulge you anymore.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Our global reputation is nothing to write home about, and it is a shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Olabode971(f): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Am sure Before coming to this World, We weren't asked which country do we really want to live in.. Am so sure,I won't mentioned Nigeria.
How can man survive in this ShitHole?? Abi iru rederede WO leleyi bayi.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by EwuGambia: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Disappointed that hush is Yoruba. Yorubas do not encourage fraud, cultism, murder, drugs and any other forms of crime.
Yorubas do not justify crime by claiming other tribes are worse at it.
They don't rejoice when a criminal evades justice just because he is Yoruba.
No, they expose criminals and let him face justice
You this boy...be careful how you lie.
We are in the rainy season, thunder and lightening are not scarce.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Iamundisputed:
Hushpuppi this, Hushpuppi that, at least his own is better than Xenophobia. If those drug-loving, bag snatching, South Africans had the opportunity to do the same, I bet they would.

Too bad he got caught though. The guy was too loud and that's what I find stupid about scammers from this country.
But he wasn't caught because he was loud. I keep telling people this. He was caught because the sheer scale of the heist demanded that he/they be caught. Nobody knows me but if I did it, I would be caught too.

13 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
cry

This is what you get when people elect money chasers, who brand themselves "politician".

They will allow heartlessly and careless so called politicians to blind them with highest 5000naira and stay in power for 4 years.
Can 5000naira last for a month?

To those who will start good business with the 5000naira, tell me, is it worth it to care for your self only and turn blind eye to the interest of your fellow citizens.

A philosopher leader knows what prestige means; he cares about his peoples welfare; he leads with example.

If one of them obeys traffic light, his people will feel that since the greatest of them obeys such rule, they themselves are nobody to avoid the rule.

Lastly, it is cowardice that will make a full grown man to say "I wish am not from this country" or "just make money and leave this country".

Let's start a revolution that will remove all this useless politicians. Vox populi Vox Dei. Let's not listen to them when they say "violence is not the way". They should tell us what is more violent like acting like a dictator.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Focus on the topic. They are not far from being right. Is this how you defend your country's that was arrested for fraud ?

Their Minister and government justified their legalized stealing publicly without shame. They should deal with their own thieves instead of crying for Nigeria.
They have millions of thieves, Nigerians are castigating him, they should castigate their own broad daylight thieves instead of pretending that they are clean.
I am not far from the truth either, idiot, who arrested your country? Useless comment!
Talk no dey sweet for thief mama mouth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Elxandre(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Funny how South Africans still think they have an opinion in Africa.
What can be worse that murdering people for not being from your tribe or nation?
I don't support Hushpuppi but South Africans should mind their business!

Primitive people feeling funky. angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
cool
Kwon1999:
cry

This is what you get when people elect money chasers, who brand themselves "politician".

They will allow heartlessly and careless so called politicians to blind them with highest 5000naira and stay in power for 4 years.
Can 5000naira last for a month?

To those who will start good business with the 5000naira, tell me, is it worth it to care for your self only and turn blind eye to the interest of your fellow citizens.

A philosopher leader knows what prestige means; he cares about his peoples welfare; he leads with example.

If one of them obeys traffic light, his people will feel that since the greatest of them obeys such rule, they themselves are nobody to avoid the rule.

Lastly, it is cowardice that will make a full grown man to say "I wish am not from this country" or "just make money and leave this country".

Let's start a revolution that will remove all this useless politicians. Vox populi Vox Dei

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Elxandre:
Funny how South Africans still think they have an opinion in Africa.
sad

Who does? Scamnation?
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Who does? Scamnation?

Hope you weren't one of the knife wielding people killing other Africans.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Elxandre:

Hope you weren't one of the knife wielding people killing other Africans.

Your drugs kill other Africans too.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Disappointed that hush is Yoruba. Yorubas do not encourage fraud, cultism, murder, drugs and any other forms of crime.
Ahn ahn Oga you have brought Tribalism into this matter? After you go talk of Racism.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Asgard13:
It’s majority Yoruba people of western Nigeria

Hush is a Yoruba man first before being a Nigerian

People from that region are known for act like this

Internet fraud, drugs, skull mining among others are what they’re known for..

Thank God the world is observing... though they’re quick to deny pretend and lay curses on others

Nigeria shall be great again
So some of your tribe don't do it? Tribalism the biggest killer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

They're responding to a newsfeed. Just like with George Floyd or some earthquake in New Zealand. Not that they particularly follow Nigerian news.

Anyway, you lie. You also know Julius Malema, AKA, Caster Semenya, Jacob Zuma, Charlize Theron, Zozibini Tunzi, Cassper Nyovest, Sho Madjozi, Oscar Pistorius, Simphiwe Tshabalala, Elon Musk, Thembi Kgatlana, Wayde van Niekerk, etc etc etc.
Oscar Pistorious the murderer and Zuma the corrupt bully. But Nyovest,Van Niekerk,Sho Madjozi give vibes joo. Semanya? Je ne comprends pas.

11 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by jesmond3945: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Disappointed that hush is Yoruba. Yorubas do not encourage fraud cultism, murder, drugs and any other forms of crime.
If I give you Ti and another Nu and you give me Bu omo na you sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by jesmond3945: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2020
The day we declare yahoo boys as enemies thats the day we would earn our cyber respect. Continue to celebrate them and mortgage your children's future.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by coolcentbigman(m): 12:38am On Jun 13, 2020
I have nothing much to say going through this thread and comments, all I have to say is that I'm happy it's not a guy from the east if not we wouldn't rest for few days but since it's from afonjas no one is taking it personal...

I saw some posts of people&celebrities asking others to pray for hushpuppi to be released despite the mass of his crime but would they've done the same if he's from the east, I doubt it...

Tribalism is our problem in this country, take a look at SA judging Nigerians while they've the highest rate of crimes and senseless criminals too but they put all their misfortunes on foreigners living in their land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Elxandre(m): 12:56am On Jun 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

I'm not a drug dealer. Are you a killer? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by APOPTOSIS: 1:10am On Jun 13, 2020
They are Right.
I can only WeeP.... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by abokikhalifa: 1:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Their Minister and government justified their legalized stealing publicly without shame. They should deal with their own thieves instead of crying for Nigeria.
They have millions of thieves, Nigerians are castigating him, they should castigate their own broad daylight thieves instead of pretending that they are clean.
I am not far from the truth either, idiot, who arrested your country? Useless comment!
Talk no dey sweet for thief mama mouth.

You can't defend a criminal in a logical way. Thank God say na FBI carry your mentor and not EFCC. Yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 13, 2020
ModelX:
But he wasn't caught because he was loud. I keep telling people this. He was caught because the sheer scale of the heist demanded that he/they be caught. Nobody knows me but if I did it, I would be caught too.

Bro, there is no official information from the Interpol or FBI stating that Hushpuppi was arrested for such a heist. Most of the news circulating are just speculations and clips from a report of $35m heist. No official information!!! Just our own Nigerian bloggers adding clips and connecting the dots. We have no official photo of the guy in handcuffs, only fake ones from the FBI raid a few years ago connected to Invictus Obi.

What if this guy gets released and we later discover he was arrested by Dubai police for a minor offence? Just what if!

7 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

You South Africans claim that Nigerians are drug peddlers in your country, but you forget that supply only rises based on demand. How come we don't take cocaine or heroine or methamphetamine in our own country? Even weed and cough syrup (codeine) is illegal here and constitutes the major drug busts.

Check yourselves, your people are drug addicts and I'm sure the Nigerians selling the "drugs" are working for SA cartels. Stop the name calling. If every Nigerian in SA both legal and illegal leave the country, the drug addiction of your people won't go away, you'd probably blame Mozambicans and ur other SADC neighbours over there.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 13, 2020
coolcentbigman:
I have nothing much to say going through this thread and comments, all I have to say is that I'm happy it's not a guy from the east if not we wouldn't rest for few days but since it's from afonjas no one is taking it personal...

I saw some posts of people&celebrities asking others to pray for hushpuppi to be released despite the mass of his crime but would they've done the same if he's from the east, I doubt it...

Tribalism is our problem in this country, take a look at SA judging Nigerians while they've the highest rate of crimes and senseless criminals too but they put all their misfortunes on foreigners living in their land.

Is there any confirmation from FBI or Interpol stating that Hushpuppi was arrested for the fraud?

All we know is that Nigerian bloggers are the ones giving us information with unconnected news reports. No official communication from any international law enforcement. Unlike Obi (Invictus) Okeke's case that the FBI clearly gave details of his arrest, we still don't know if Hushpuppi was truly arrested by the FBI and Interpol. All we know is that Kemi Olunloyo (a fellow Yoruba) was one of those promoting the news. So forget the Afonja nonsense you're saying cos you guys don't even know the meaning. undecided

This is not about tribe cos crime is crime both ways. But let's not resort to blaming ourselves, it won't solve anything.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

God doesn't bless criminals and their sympathisers - whether white or black.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by heniford2: 4:04am On Jun 13, 2020
greedy SA the usually get jealous how do arresting of this young guy affect SA if not that SA have low self esteemgrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by ATTemi: 5:09am On Jun 13, 2020
What part are you talking about exactly?
Officialgarri:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

"I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out / Revealed! How Top Actor Yinka Quadri Caused Bisi Komolafe's Death / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.