Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP (2404 Views)

Wike: I Will Be Happy If Obaseki Joins PDP / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by drskyfly007(m): 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
seanfer:

You don't know that Obaseki is alone in this case.. Those Party excos supporting him will not decamp with him... They will rather beg Oshiomhole to retain their position in APC than follow Obaseki to another party and become just a party member.
is like you don't know the power of money abi...

As a governor, Obaseki has enough financial war chest to drag them along..
Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by drskyfly007(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Heavensent01:

Jimi Agbaje is not mate with Ambode in political weight but yet he was humble in all elections. if not for Tinubu, Ambode wouldn't have measure up with Jimi Agbaje

you know nothing about politics. let Obaseki inaugurate the rest of the lawmakers if they won't impeach him within 24hrs
stop making noise..Those remaining lawmakers will NEVER be inaugurated grin
Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Heavensent01(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
drskyfly007:
stop making noise..Those remaining lawmakers will NEVER be inaugurated grin

is either you're dumb or you're always push outside during debate in your school

I'm in support/against of their inauguration and I give no damn about them. this is my own political discourse in related with the thread

please grow some common sense, you might need it in the future
Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
SarkinYarki:

He will only fail if Oshiomole employs osun voter filtering and voter intimidation using Federal might which is very likely but if Obaseki studies the voter filtering well and finds out how to neutralise it he will sail through

That measure cannot be used statewide,it fits only a small area.he won't use filtering.there are better strategies

1 Like

Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by seanfer(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2020
waziri4biz:

Oshiomhole did not clear him to contest because he was sure obaseki would have won in the so called direct primaries and guess how they knew this..
They tried making local government and ward executives of the state to dump obaseki but they all kept refusing which is why they made sure he doesn't even participate in the primaries

You’re dreaming. Obaseki and the2 others were disqualify because they don’t even want them in the race. Obaseki should go to another parry and contest to let us see how popular he is.
Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by waziri4biz: 12:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Let's make a deal
Either of us should insult the other if obaseki or Oshiomhole wins
seanfer:

You’re dreaming. Obaseki and the2 others were disqualify because they don’t even want them in the race. Obaseki should go to another parry and contest to let us see how popular he is.
Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by lurex2rhyme(m): 12:19am On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Obaseki and Oyegun have no electoral values in Edo state

In the 2016 Edo Governorship election that brought Obaseki to office, he (Obaseki) lost to the PDP’s candidate (Pastor Ize Iyamu) in his Ward, Local Government Area and Senatorial district.
The then National Chairman of the APC (Chief Oyegun) also lost woefully to PDP in his polling unit, Ward, Local Government and Senatorial district.
In fact, it was the massive votes that H. E., Comrade Adams Oshiomole turned out from his Edo North Senatorial district that made Godwin Obaseki to win the 2016 Edo Governorship election.
Therefore, before we begin overate a looser, let’s go back to our archives and do a SWOT analysis of the situation then and now, vis-a-vis the major characters. This, I am sure is what the PDP will be doing over this weekend.
In as much I hate to comment of these political thread, I must say u submission is precise as a Bleep. But I must also add or rather say osho was able to achieve d fore mentioned (rigged result) because he had the state apparatus ie money, security n powers from d top. Now is going to be different cuz d apparatus so to say is now divided in the hands of obaseki. He will surely put up a fight, remember PDP nearly won all the national assembly seat election in Edo last general election.
Re: Newsflash: Governor Obaseki Joins PDP by Mynd44: 4:49am On Jun 13, 2020

(1) (2)

Video: Naval Officers Celebrate The Sack Of Their Boss, Th Chief Of Naval Staff. / Breaking News!! Tinubu Fake Age Exposed !! / IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.