Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo (30136 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by 24enjay(m): 3:48am On Jun 13, 2020
God bless you. Idahosa is a political light weight. We are from the same local government, so I know what I'm talking about.

Jesusloveyou:
obaseki and idahosa that can not win their poling unit, ward and council.
PDP is dead in Edo

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by double77: 4:20am On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.

Are you from Edo State? Obaseki did not only disrespect Osho Baba, he also disrespected the national assembly.
In politics fair is foul and foul is fair.
Obaseki have beat the drums of war. Now he must dance to it.
I think now APC can even obey his executive order and go for indirect primary. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Validated: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The social media comments led to obasike downfall. To set the records straight, obasike is not a politician, the stakeholders who are grassroots politicians in Edo state are not with him.

The people supporting obasike at the deal day (Election) will all be caged. No one will stake his life for obasike.

Elections in Nigeria is a do or die something. Without the help of security agencies, obasike and those supporting him cant operate.

As it stands, APC will deploy all Arsenal during the election to remain in power in Edo state.

No amount of money spent by obasike can return him as a governor. Anyone who loves obasike will simply advice him to take a bow and let go politics.

Elections are not won on social media. If you watch well, osho has been silent all through the fight with obasike , I guess action speaks louder than voice.

Did Amaechi who decamped from PDP to APC win Rivers state for peterside, Wike deployed all Arsernal using federal might to defeat Amaexhi.

To me, obasike lacks the political will to frustrate APC. People are just pushing the man to destruction.

APC wont fold her hands and allow obasike frustrate them. Politics is a dirty game.
My opinion though

... and your opinion does not count in Edo State!

Meanwhile, Edo State is welcome back to the South South fold ... No APC is wanted in SS! With Ondo on lockdown for election, PDP should swarm Edo with thugs from Delta and Rivers ... THUGS fOR THUGS! Lets see who wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by kolade560: 5:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The social media comments led to obasike downfall. To set the records straight, obasike is not a politician, the stakeholders who are grassroots politicians in Edo state are not with him.

The people supporting obasike at the deal day (Election) will all be caged. No one will stake his life for obasike.

Elections in Nigeria is a do or die something. Without the help of security agencies, obasike and those supporting him cant operate.

As it stands, APC will deploy all Arsenal during the election to remain in power in Edo state.

No amount of money spent by obasike can return him as a governor. Anyone who loves obasike will simply advice him to take a bow and let go politics.

Elections are not won on social media. If you watch well, osho has been silent all through the fight with obasike , I guess action speaks louder than voice.

Did Amaechi who decamped from PDP to APC win Rivers state for peterside, Wike deployed all Arsernal using federal might to defeat Amaexhi.

To me, obasike lacks the political will to frustrate APC. People are just pushing the man to destruction.

APC wont fold her hands and allow obasike frustrate them. Politics is a dirty game.
My opinion though

and d states PDP won, how did they?
u are biased bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by viralinfo: 5:08am On Jun 13, 2020
If obaseki has win primary that would have usher in a new dawn of democracy in in Nigeria politic.as it is now democracy is dead...the fight was not only against osho but over the kabas in the land .they knw if they allow direct primary to succeed then u have given power to d grassroots...as it seem indirect primary must win and be use to keep the country on the hand of the Kaba. A person who don't knw about ur state will determine who to be ur next governor through indirect primary..party constitution should be review

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by kolade560: 5:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Are you a Blogger that needs competent writers?..We offer writing services that are void of grammatical error and plagiarism.. Our area of specialization includes:web content writing, business plan writing, social media writing, Essay writing, Blog writing, Article writing. Call or WhatsApp: 07033873814
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by johnmattew: 5:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
PDP is dead in Edo
PDP is dead in Edo but they won presidential and federal house of assembly in Edo state ?......Edo state is more of PDP than APC.obaseki is the only reason why Edo people even look at APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by viralinfo: 5:20am On Jun 13, 2020
My advice to pdp don't give obaseki governor ticket..they should look for strong candidate along side with obaseki support for their governorship candidate that will give then an edge over apc. But the truth is obaseki still has skeleton on his cupboard is not a saint..the hand truth is pdp will lose in edo state. Edo election is a struggle between nigeria Kaba and democracy..and truth me the Kaba will win if God don't intervene.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by johnmattew: 5:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Validated:

... and your opinion does not count in Edo State!

Meanwhile, Edo State is welcome back to the South South fold ... No APC is wanted in SS! With Ondo on lockdown for election, PDP should swarm Edo with thugs from Delta and Rivers ... THUGS fOR THUGS! Lets see who wins.
we don't need thugs from other states....Edo state have already decided..it's obaseki or PDP
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Heavensent01(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki disqualification is bad and will collapse the party but not inaugurating the rest of the lawmakers is good and will not collapse the party?

If Buhari was Obj, those Minority he inaugurated would have been used to impeached him long time. a sitting president and your party leaders intervene in inaugurating your fellow party lawmakers but you insisted you won't, this is height of disrespect and party indiscipline

A man that don't respect party principles shouldn't expect justice from such party

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Olabode971(f): 5:32am On Jun 13, 2020
APC vs PDP; whose head go win the pot
Abeg, u politheificians don't break the pot oh. Na granmama pot of soup be this oh.

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/obasekis-disqualification-apc-dead-in-edo-idahosa/
LMAO

helinues, metaphysical and afamed will definitely blame Nnamdi Kanu for this.

Meanwhile; Sai PDP grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by helinues: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2020
imhotep:

LMAO

cc lzaa

Don't start this nonsense early this morning

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Jesusloveyou: 5:43am On Jun 13, 2020
osothermal:
With 2 out of 3 senators? Use your brain man
johnmattew:
PDP is dead in Edo but they won presidential and federal house of assembly in Edo state ?......Edo state is more of PDP than APC.obaseki is the only reason why Edo people even look at APC
rapid101:
PDP is dead in Edo and they won 3 house of reps, fed house assemble, won the last two presidential election back to back. some time d way u pple talk I'm always in shock just like buhari
ize iyamu was the reason for their victory.
Because you guys are not in Edo state.
Ize iyamu is both PDP and APC.
Without osho baba, ize iyamu almost defeated ingrate obaseki.
Now that ize iyamu is with osho baba, PDP is dead,
They don't even have candidate that can win one senatorial zone.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Jesusloveyou: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2020
imhotep:

LMAO

cc lzaa
Jesusloveyou:
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=90608681][/quote]
APC covid party must go grin grin

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by olisaEze(m): 5:49am On Jun 13, 2020
I was taught in school that "knowledge is power", but whoever coined that phrase didn’t factor in Nigerian politicians.

A stark illiterate ruled as Governor for 8 yrs, and has presided over the ruling party for 5yrs and counting. A man of questionable credentials has ruled over the country now for 5yrs running. Even after admitting that he is a slow reader and doesn’t really grasp macro economics, he still holds power.

Knowledge is not power in Nigeria. Youths be advised, what u know doesn’t make u powerful until you can leverage it to give u an edge.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Benwallt(m): 6:01am On Jun 13, 2020
They have started their grandstanding instead of going to work for the victory of his party. Toothless bulldogs.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Benwallt(m): 6:04am On Jun 13, 2020
olisaEze:
I was taught in school that "knowledge is power", but whoever coined that phrase didn’t factor in Nigerian politicians.

A stark illiterate ruled as Governor for 8 yrs, and has presided over the ruling party for 5yrs and counting. A man of questionable credentials has ruled over the country now for 5yrs running. Even after admitting that he is a slow reader and doesn’t really grasp macro economics, he still holds power.

Knowledge is not power in Nigeria.
knowledge is power is not a phrase but a clause(sentence)
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Urchman200: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
PDP is dead in Edo
when one have nothing reasonable to say is advisable to keep quiet.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by tonididdy(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2020
manuel4real:
grin
you suppose put oshiomole in that photo
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Urchman200: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Buhari is a useless leader in all ramification of leadership,allowing some miscreants to hijack the party structure and begin to dictate who goes and who stay when someone claims to be the of the is shocking,all Buhari cares is presidential position.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by jaybliss1410(m): 6:14am On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.
If only u knew how Ambode dealt with tinubu at Lagos before he was finally defeated at the primary, u won't compare obaseki low IQ with him. Ambode never shouted with tinubu, he strategically fought him that tinubu had to become cool, quiet, loyal and errand boy to some APC big guns even at that, he still couldn't bow Ambode until he connived with Mc Oluomo to stopped all Ambode loyalist from voting for him during primary. I still remember, Ambode was able to get some votes. One quote of Ambode after d emerge of Sanwo Olu was "Lagosians beware as uve been forced to vote for a thief". Biko, don't compare obaseki with Ambode. If not that tinubu had thrown d key of Lagos into his kidney, Ambode wud have slaughtered him away from Lagos back den. There is a way to go about fighting godfather of osho kind but obaseki is not to blame but his realistic political experience. I case my rest!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Osyabj: 6:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Where was APC's Federal Might in Benue after Ortom was denied APC ticket, he decamped to PDP & won. Benue people were with him

Where was APCs Federal Might in Akwa Ibom after Akpabio promised Warsaw and PDP hired a retired General , got ready , fought the Federal might and won

Where was APC's Federal Might in Delta where Gov. Ifeanyi , fought Federal might and massively outrigged APC and won with over 500,000 votes

Fact is that, Obaseki has people with him.
And with other PDP warlords like Gov Nwike, backed by thugs ready to die on the battle field commanded by Dep Gov, Shaibu, No.amount of Federal Might can dislodge Obaseki.because people are with him.

Bottom line No.force on this planet can dislodge Obaseki and his new PDP platform from Edo Government House!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by jaybliss1410(m): 6:24am On Jun 13, 2020
merit455:
Oshiomole wants to be like Tinubu....him think say Edo people dey chop ewedu
u received a good pass but ended up with a bad strike. ewedu wasn't wat made tinubu who he is today but good work besides Lagos is a country inside a country so for tinubu to have presided over Lagos well during d days opposition, he was able to got d key of Lagos in his kidney. if only obaseki had developed a good formation, he wouldn't have clashed with osho but made osho clashed with him and d party and that could have given him a chance. mind u, even obaseki is a godfather to some pple metamorphosing into godsfather!
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by hisexcellency34: 6:32am On Jun 13, 2020
All I know is disqualification of a sitting governor from primary is highly unconstitutional. Even Ambode was not screened out from primary
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by joshjc(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
don't mind them,the reason they won was because people was against Bihari, and in 2015 PDP won because of federal support (oshomole and others were placed under as arrest), why didn't PDP win any position in Edo state House of assembly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by joshjc(m): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2020
God forbid for Edo to return to PDP, the development in Edo today is because of APC PDP destroyed the state.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by volo112: 6:37am On Jun 13, 2020
This are interesting times indeed.
Obaseki tried to deal with osho baba using every machinery at his disposal. He almost succeeded earlier in the year. The death of Abba kyari changed the dynamic after they had a pause due to intervention on Mr president and Tinubu.
The covid-19 pandemic afforded osho baba the opportunity to re-strategize. They were doing less of talking to the media, while obaseki camp was always in the media.
Osho baba team successfully planted land mine for obaseki team. And I know they would not want to take chances this time around.
They are good planner , I must give it to them.
They used direct primary weapon to cause distraction for obaseki , then used screening committee weapon when he least expected it.
I know they still have some weapons in their arsenal.this guys are pure politicians.
Obaseki is a technocrat , he needs people who are well grounded in party politics and law at this time and not noise makers who throw insult instead of planning.

It seems bubari is also doing his usual sit down look approach. He does nothing simply.

Who will help obaseki now.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by lichocho(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Fu*k osho fu*k oba fu*k any f**l supporting dis beasts infact fu*k me for even commenting..nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Constitutional Crisis Looms As Cjn's Tenure Ends In Three Weeks / MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.