Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo (30134 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by galadima77(m): 6:40am On Jun 13, 2020
I pity any of us taking sides with these breed of politicians. Una get work...
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Benwallt:
knowledge is power is not a phrase but a clause(sentence)

How is it a clause

Clause must have a subject and object in a sentence...

While a phrase doesn't have any

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by seguntijan(m): 6:57am On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.

You said they have been peace meetings in the past, I'll like to remind you that it was Obaseki that refused to fulfilled his part, Dangote even went to talk to him, the APC reconciliation team lead by Bisi Akande was rubbish by Obaseki, and to make the matter worst Obaseki was at the forefront of the removal of his political benefactor, no sane person will condone such, not even on religious ground.

You also said Oshiomole was making excessive demands that's why the governor was against him, since he has the balls to challenge Oshiomole, this is the right time for him to cross to another party, release evidence of the claims to the public, I bet you he won't need campaign to win his reelection if he can do that

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Osyabj: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2020
joshjc:
God forbid for Edo to return to PDP, the development in Edo today is because of APC PDP destroyed the state.

Not all PDP people are bad. In fact many APC Governors are mindless looters.

Obaseki will transform Edo PDP.

In fact, the absolute best Governor of Anambra, was fmr Gov Ngige, who was fmr PDP.

So Obaseki will not share money even as a PDPgovernor. Sure he will do the normal contract patronage to PDP members only

Watch as Edo.APC massively decamp to PDP after their Obaseki decamps.

So Obaseki will be a model PDP EDO governor, unlike his PDP predessesors .
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by ojuu4u(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Osyabj:
Where was APC's Federal Might in Benue after Ortom was denied APC ticket, he decamped to PDP & won. Benue people were with him

Where was APCs Federal Might in Akwa Ibom after Akpabio promised Warsaw and PDP hired a retired General , got ready , fought the Federal might and won

Where was APC's Federal Might in Delta where Gov. Ifeanyi , fought Federal might and massively outrigged APC and won with over 500,000 votes

Fact is that, Obaseki has people with him.
And with other PDP warlords like Gov Nwike, backed by thugs ready to die on the battle field commanded by Dep Gov, Shaibu, No.amount of Federal Might can dislodge Obaseki.because people are with him.

Bottom line No.force on this planet can dislodge Obaseki and his new PDP platform from Edo Government House!

You have been saying this since this political imbroglio started, keep assuring obaseki as if its not only one vote that will come out from you, you guys should be analysing politics the way it stands, try to be neutral wen analysing political situations.

Wen Ortom knew he lost support from federal, he jumped ship long time before election came. Even before jumping ship, he made reconciliation with political big wigs, like akume and co. People of Benue including polical heavy weights convinced that, he wrong presidency because of Fulani that wanted to exterminate Benue people. As result of that Benue voted, "protest cum sympathy* votes for Orton.

For others you mentioned they are in opposition fighting Federal.

For Edo, larger parentage of political big wigs are not with obaseki , go and do ur findings very well.
If u want to fight godfathers, be it state or federal. You have to be an ATM governor, the more u spend for the people in ur domain the more they distance from so called godfather as it were in Ondo (mimiko), Rivers (wike) lagos (tinubu)etc
Is obaseki an ATM governor in Edo?

As he thoroughly keep oshiomole at bay, its evidence wen 14 lawmakers are not inaugurated, if obaseki is a person that truly want to deal with godfather as you claimed, what stop him from buying those lawmakers and make them enemy of their own godfather

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 13, 2020
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/obasekis-disqualification-apc-dead-in-edo-idahosa/
What has been dead, cannot be un-dead.

Sai. PDP grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by galaxy2020(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2020
...and buried, a dying party
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by olajizz01(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
abobote:
Very easy to say. we are praying for APC to die all over the country not just Edo state, but again we know is not easy
Your prayer can only be answered provided PDP is not your optional party,because evil of APC is still child play,but that of PDP has attained the apex.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by noisy45(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2020
rapid101:
PDP is dead in Edo and they won 3 house of reps, fed house assemble, won the last two presidential election back to back. some time d way u pple talk I'm always in shock just like buhari

4 house of Representatives out of 5 and 2 senators out of 3 senators
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Sleevia: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
I fear this Charles Idahosa. He remains one of those who pushed Obaseki to his doom.

Anyone who wants to make it in life should fear people like this who know how to keep one engulfed in animosity with an adversary you shouldn't even look in the eye.
that is my uncle but I no like this guy one bit.

He talks anyhow.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by alezzy13: 7:51am On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.

Interesting. I truly wonder what Oshiomole wants.

And from all indication, he's obviously making way for Ize-Iyamu. So what i don't understand is of he found it difficult 'controlling' a newbie like Obaseki, is it a Thoroughbred politician like Ize-Iyamu he will be able to dictate to?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Talkingoil(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=90605346]There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap for him. He is really a man. Enough said.[/quote

Such in-depth analysis]

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by greenandy: 7:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
I fear this Charles Idahosa. He remains one of those who pushed Obaseki to his doom.

Anyone who wants to make it in life should fear people like this who know how to keep one engulfed in animosity with an adversary you shouldn't even look in the eye.

Oya, make your Edo state a Fulani satellite state, grammarian.

Aliyu Oshiomwole is on it.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by jaxxy(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The social media comments led to obasike downfall. To set the records straight, obasike is not a politician, the stakeholders who are grassroots politicians in Edo state are not with him.

The people supporting obasike at the deal day (Election) will all be caged. No one will stake his life for obasike.

Elections in Nigeria is a do or die something. Without the help of security agencies, obasike and those supporting him cant operate.

As it stands, APC will deploy all Arsenal during the election to remain in power in Edo state.

No amount of money spent by obasike can return him as a governor. Anyone who loves obasike will simply advice him to take a bow and let go politics.

Elections are not won on social media. If you watch well, osho has been silent all through the fight with obasike , I guess action speaks louder than voice.

Did Amaechi who decamped from PDP to APC win Rivers state for peterside, Wike deployed all Arsernal using federal might to defeat Amaexhi.

To me, obasike lacks the political will to frustrate APC. People are just pushing the man to destruction.

APC wont fold her hands and allow obasike frustrate them. Politics is a dirty game.
My opinion though

1. When Ameachi left to Apc he was not contesting again.

2. Rivers people never liked Apc or even Ameachi to follow him with Apc
Cos of Buhari.

This maybe a different situation. Be careful
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by surgical: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2020
rapid101:
PDP is dead in Edo and they won 3 house of reps, fed house assemble, won the last two presidential election back to back. some time d way u pple talk I'm always in shock just like buhari
They have recruited the tinubu boys to join the oshiomole group,they are the ones making unfounded and uninformed comments here,they want to muddled the water with their usual propaganda
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Onogiede(m): 8:44am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Thousands of this YAPPING can't stop OSHIOMHOLE to be Edo emperor. Infact, he is now. tongue
EDO PEOPLE ARE NOW EWEDU EATER, kunu brained demerit
says who eee be like say ur brain no well,.. average Edo guy no dey take shit, get that man.

1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Cantonese: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
osothermal:
With 2 out of 3 senators? Use your brain man

And potentially a sitting and very determined governor. Akume and Akpabio did their worst but were crushed. Obaseki may be a political novice but he learnt on the job. See it is clear that Oshiomole is on the side of party men and not the people.

If PDP put their acts together they should win.
Oshiomole chased the so called thugs away in his time. How is it now that APC relies on thugs and security people to win elections? What an irony.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Cantonese: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The social media comments led to obasike downfall. To set the records straight, obasike is not a politician, the stakeholders who are grassroots politicians in Edo state are not with him.

The people supporting obasike at the deal day (Election) will all be caged. No one will stake his life for obasike.

Elections in Nigeria is a do or die something. Without the help of security agencies, obasike and those supporting him cant operate.

As it stands, APC will deploy all Arsenal during the election to remain in power in Edo state.

No amount of money spent by obasike can return him as a governor. Anyone who loves obasike will simply advice him to take a bow and let go politics.

Elections are not won on social media. If you watch well, osho has been silent all through the fight with obasike , I guess action speaks louder than voice.

Did Amaechi who decamped from PDP to APC win Rivers state for peterside, Wike deployed all Arsernal using federal might to defeat Amaexhi.

To me, obasike lacks the political will to frustrate APC. People are just pushing the man to destruction.

APC wont fold her hands and allow obasike frustrate them. Politics is a dirty game.
My opinion though

Between the so called party stake holders and the electorate who should the governor's responsibility be to?

Oshiomole told us he was a technocrat and his job specifications were clearly spelt out. The dirty part of delivering money and positions to the chairman and party people were not informed to the electorate. As a technocrat he does his job of improving his state. Politicians frustrate growth and development. We need professionals in politics and not professional politicians.

And do you think that Obaseki/Shuaibu will fold their hands and watch themselves walk into political oblivion? APC will get a run for their money brother.

Do not contradict yourself. You talked about Amaechi/Wike. The same scenario plays out here with Oshiomole trying to stop Obaseki. If Oshimole retired Anenih according to him who says Obaseki cannot retire him?
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by EDOLUWA: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Any straight thinking Edolites should know that Oshiomole fight with Obaseki is to control him and have access to the treasury of Edo State.

Unfortunately the masses that have nothing to gain from this fight are supporting godfatherism against good governance.

The main problem now is ability of INEC to conduct free and fair elections because in Kogi and Bayelsa we saw that they conducted a shambolic election and still went ahead to announce the result.

For APC, fighting themselves is there natural hobby because the party lack natural leadership. Am sure they will soon start another fight within themselves.

PMB should as a matter of urgency sign the new electoral bill.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Omar09(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2020
galadima77:
I pity any of us taking sides with these breed of politicians. Una get work...

This is like a movie featuring Jackie Chan as the hero and Lawrence Fishburne as the villain. We all know how the movie will end. So no need taking sides but rather enjoying scenes of it.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Benwallt(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

How is it a clause

Clause must have a subject and object in a sentence...

While a phrase doesn't have any
it expresses a complete meaning and there is presence of auxiliary verb there. It is even an independent clause. No bad belle intended o.

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by senatordave1(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
slivertongue:
I felt so sorry for APC

For pdp rather.apc is deepening democracy
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by senatordave1(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
slivertongue:
“APC is dead and the undertaker to carry its corpse is Oshiomhole.

We heard this since 2018
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by senatordave1(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
FlordFlorez:
With the help of Obaseki, apc would be dead. Remember they didnt win the presidential election.

Who won
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by frog12: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2020
i dont understand ooo.. is he disqualified because the HSC is defective or because he took the party to court ?

even obaseki is not smart. there's no such thing as higher school leaving certificate, so he should just call it or produce his High school leaving certificate.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by senatordave1(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Validated:

... and your opinion does not count in Edo State!

Meanwhile, Edo State is welcome back to the South South fold ... No APC is wanted in SS! With Ondo on lockdown for election, PDP should swarm Edo with thugs from Delta and Rivers ... THUGS fOR THUGS! Lets see who wins.

They swarmed EDo with thugs in 2016,what happened? They swarmed bayelsa with thugs and were crushed.outside talks rarely do anything.they are like fish out of water
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by SirBunky85(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

nonsense post.apart from verbally attacking oshiomole,is there any other thing he did dat ambode didnt do?ambode is evn better for damning the advise of the godfather to shun contesting the primaries and did so with maturity.on the other hand,ur obaseki went begging at the bourdillon like a coward and couldn't evn have the chance to participate in his own party's primaries.ur only happiness abt obaseki is cuz,he keeps granting press releases and attacking oshiomole.u are not informed at all
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by SirBunky85(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

My opinion though
some gullible ones even bragged how rugged Philip shuaibu is and how he will deal mercilessly with oshiomole.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by SirBunky85(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
rapid101:
why haven't they won the governorship election for the past 12years
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by wetmenow: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
obaseki and idahosa that can not win their poling unit, ward and council.
PDP is dead in Edo

Are you from Edo state? How many senators and house of representatives does APC have in Edo state?

Stop thinking from your leg
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by shaibu123: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Since they disqualified him for having a fake certificate,PDP should go to court and reclaim the mandate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja / Nothing Stops Buhari, EFCC From Probing Tinubu And Amaechi / Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.