Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo (30137 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Mountaintops(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
There is one thing people really have to pick about this Obaseki which is why we keep on saying he is MAN and can never be compared to Ambode.

Ambode could not have this courage and tried one yeye press conference at the time he realised it was over.
And to those of you saying Obaseki was not loyal. Lol. I laugh in swahili. A lot of kids all over nairaland.

Who told you begging or pleading with a god father is all that you need to get him offer you support?? Was Ambode not loyal to the core?
He spent all the time glorifying Tinubu and even went out with him to rally some weeks before he realised his coup.
god fathers come with a mountain of demands and it takes only God to fulfil them. They keep on demanding them until you get exhausted.

Who ever watched the world war 2? German Hitler army invaded USSR, killed and destroyed many cities. It took courage and great fight before the USSR red army fought them and turned the table around. This is what I call fighting like a man.

There has been peace meetings in the past. What do you want Obaseki to do?? Oshiomole demand will never be mentioned to your knowledge.
But the baseline is that the demand is not for the interest of the people but for his interest. So I do not really care.
Even if Obaseki loses out, I duff my cap fokr him. He is really a man. Enough said.
well said. I think the major reason for their misunderstanding was as a result of numerous unrealistic demands from oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: Charles Idahosa Says APC Is Dead In Edo by Ttooyy12345: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
https://www.independent.ng/apc-lost-bayelsa-due-to-oshiomholes-recklessness-idahosa/

Chief Charles Idahosa, a former Commissioner for Information in Edo state is a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC). In this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, he speaks on the latest Supreme Court judgment sacking David Lyon, the Bayelsa state governor-elect, the reconstitution of the party’s Reconciliation Committee and latest developments in his home state. Excerpts:

As a chieftain of the APC, what was your reaction when you received the news of the sacking of David Lyon by the Supreme Court less than 24 hours before his inauguration as governor?

I warned about this development some few weeks ago. I said that Oshiomhole is doing more harm than good for APC. I said he is too combative and a troublemaker who thinks he knows more than everybody. This is not Labour movement, this is politics. His recklessness is what is leading APC into this problem that is happening now. Why must we win elections and then lose it to the opposition? We lost Zamfara, Rivers and now Bayelsa through carelessness. The deputy governorship candidate of APC in Bayelsa has no certificate but because he was brought by Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, anything goes. The party leadership led by Oshiomhole failed to do due diligence and background checks. Prof . Itse Sagay attacked him for being too troublesome and that his actions will kill the party but he blackmailed the old man saying he (Sagay) asked him to contest for presidency so as to present him in bad light to Buhari. Sagay had to say he asked him to contest against former president Olusegun Obasanjo in 2003 and not against President Buhari. Now we have lost Bayelsa, if they like let them gamble with Edo. We are waiting for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Son To Those Calling His Father A Tout: 'Get A Father Like Mine' / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious / Governor Zulum Donates 259 Houses To Police Officers (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.