Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Masturbation Is A Demonic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation Is A Demonic (839 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die! / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Is A Demonic by sakanifemi123(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
if you are a man or woman you are doing masturbation, my brother stop it because you are having intercourse with demon. it will affect you both spiritual, physical and emotional. it is trick of devil to destroy your destiny. I have such experience before but my God deliver me in the hand of masturbation. stop masturbation and other sexual immorality. God will help us. you can share your experience for others to learn from your case after you stop masturbation.

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Is A Demonic by XXXXTENTACION: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
People funny ooo grin

Between masturbation and rape which one is more demonic.cool

o.p if are you given two options to masturbate or to rape someone which one will you choose o.p be honest.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Demonic by chiemmanuel(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fornication and adultery will help you

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Is A Demonic by hashtagged(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Fornication and adultery will help you

Lol, quitting masturbation into sex,

E really be things
Re: Masturbation Is A Demonic by hashtagged(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
sakanifemi123:
if you are a man or woman you are doing masturbation, my brother stop it because you are having intercourse with demon. it will affect you both spiritual, physical and emotional. it is trick of devil to destroy your destiny. I have such experience before but my God deliver me in the hand of masturbation. stop masturbation and other sexual immorality. God will help us. you can share your experience for others to learn from your case after you stop masturbation.

Also stop looking at ladies or having sexual thoughts cause its same as any sexual imorality
Re: Masturbation Is A Demonic by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Just say masturbation is a bad habit simple. No need of spiritualising everything.

God delivered you from a bad habit, congratulations!
Re: Masturbation Is A Demonic by Thegamingorca(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
sakanifemi123:

I think masturbation has consequences
Re: Masturbation Is A Demonic by 360clips: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stupid monkeys. Always think everything is spiritual. Mad man

(1) (Reply)

A Man Killed His 2 Children Is It Murder Or Self Defence / I Started Masturbating 2 Years Ago And Now I'm Going To Stop / Marriage Without Dating: The Most Intriguing Facebook's Love-story Thus Far..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.