Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends (11540 Views)

OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / Nigerian Lady Puts Her Breast On Display As She Dances In The Rain (photos) / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by nairaplace: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nicki Minaj put her boobs on display after her new music collaboration with Tekashi 6ix9ine reached the number 1 spot on iTunes shortly after release.

"Trollz #1 in 46 countries. Love you. Thank you," Nicki captioned a photo in which she was scantily clad.

Nicki wore no top or bra in the photo, save for nipple pasties protecting her modesty.
More pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//929/nicki-minaj-puts-her-naked-boobs-on-display-as-her-new-trollz-video-trends.html

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 13, 2020
I don’t know why I just dislike boobs with silicons don’t get me wrong she looks perfect

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Ekemeze: 5:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Christopher247l: 5:41am On Jun 13, 2020
nairaplace:
Nicki Minaj put her boobs on display after her new music collaboration with Tekashi 6ix9ine reached the number 1 spot on iTunes shortly after release.

Slay on my queen.... You look hot. Fans for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by xpiranza: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2020
I just dislike her personally...

Christopher247l:

Slay on my queen.... You look hot. Fans for life
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by SavageResponse(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2020
I thought she said she has retired grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by meobizy(f): 6:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Yawn. Lil Kim did it first.
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Hypnotise: 6:28am On Jun 13, 2020
meobizy:
Just like saying to Airtel or Glo, Mtn did it first.
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by paulolee(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2020
nt dt attractive to me mayb because its fake, i don c hers tire or bcoz av seen better firm ones....dis bea don de old oo
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Aphroditee(f): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2020
she's getting whiter everyday

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2020
She has bleached all her melanin away
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
xpiranza:
I just dislike her personally...

She doesn't know you to even like or dislike you.
grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by gameboy727(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2020
This one no reach 'Ganja Burn' video own na.
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Dfynboi: 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
I don’t know why I just dislike boobs with silicons don’t get me wrong she looks perfect
thought hers is natural
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dfynboi:
thought hers is natural
so at her age her boobs would still be standing even fit the fact that she’s a bad chick �..even 17 year old girl breast don fall this days
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Vickho6(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chai,see fresh boobs

While her age mate boobs here done retire
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Dfynboi: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Possiblegee:
so at her age her boobs would still be standing even fit the fact that she’s a bad chick �..even 17 year old girl breast don fall this days
hehehehe.fallen heroes at 17??chisos

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dfynboi:
hehehehe.fallen heroes at 17??chisos
everybody eyes don tear bro
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Starz825(m): 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
She resemble Tonto dikeh
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Isn't she too old for this?, I thought marriage makes people responsible, I guess I was wrong.
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by jumper524(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
see scammers dey compliment themselves for up there.
una faadaa.

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by xpiranza: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Her boobs is Not narural... Silicon bobs
Re: Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends by Silentgroper(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
meobizy:
.she doesnt give a shiit.
she and lil kim are besties nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobraday...which Of These Is Your Breast Type (pic) / My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.