Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail (19951 Views)

FG Allocates ₦‎15 Bilion For Repairs Of Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / FG Awaits $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan For Ibadan-kano Rail Line / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by hisgrace090: 6:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Hmm!
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by SmartProf(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Let me use this opportunity to welcome interested Chinese companies to bid for the contract. It is no longer news that our politicians have began having a goldmine avenue to loot with the Chinese in charge of such jobs.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2020
michlins:
He said when the service first started, the government was making a monthly loss of N46m but now generates between N109m to N110m monthly profit.

You see the part above, it's evidence that nothing sweet pass infrastructure. The government is generating income and the citizens are enjoying quality life at cheaper rates.

With more coaches and destinations, the profits can increase

how many time will this happen?
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by SenecaTheYonger: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2020
He's trying to link the North and South West so that they'll become undividable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Zindalati: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2020
Despite all this millions and billions approval yet the work on ground has noting to show for
Walahi ! APC na scam
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by SenecaTheYonger: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2020
michlins:
He said when the service first started, the government was making a monthly loss of N46m but now generates between N109m to N110m monthly profit.

You see the part above, it's evidence that nothing sweet pass infrastructure. The government is generating income and the citizens are enjoying quality life at cheaper rates.

With more coaches and destinations, the profits can increase

Oh oh, what are you talking about at bolded? People like edoairways and Gerrard59 already told me that infrastructure matters the least. You can study science courses inside a hut with no electricity, because it's only the book that matters.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Clothingonline9(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Good one we need infrastructure
Buy your men clothing Europe brands pant trousers 1500
Chinos
Jeans
Turkey shirts and TM Lewin available payment on delivery option available within Lagos,we do Nationwide delivery daily
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by mannobi(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2020
One day the rail system will work in this country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by investigator007: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by hammedroyabat(m): 7:10am On Jun 13, 2020
Redoil:
always approving on paper and audio

this same buhari cancelled marina to ikorodu to marina rail jankande era

yet Yoruba people voted massively for him

Yoruba people I hail una I raise yansh for una
una too get sense

Off point

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Gentlec198(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2020
2023 manifesto strategies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Bizkhalifa97: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2020
The Nigerian politicians and signing na 5 and 6
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by majamajic(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Rotimi, just like GEJ is a wasted slot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Kay25(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:

That is the job of the president. If he doesn’t approve, who will?

Infrastructure wise, Buhari is the best president since 1999. By 2023, Nigeria’s railway transportation would have been completely revitalized. Well done Mr. President.
tell me how many they have commissioned?lagos-ibadan was not started,2nd Niger bridge was not started,even the rail wasn't started by this administration can u tell me the new project they did start and it's completed?
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by mamaafrik(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Lagos-calabar nko,when is it starting,Ameachi home is home and home is the Hen that lays the golden egg.
Don't be fooled like Obasanjo and Goodluck,now they wished they had done more to the South because they can't live in the North.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Gentlec198(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Balenciagaokey post=90609709] The Transportation Minister is busy approving contracts everywhere..
He should also remember his people( south south).
Because after politics/retirement, his new home will be Rivers state not Abuse or lagos
[/quot
That's true talk na,after sun comes rain
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Na ipob dey do igbos o, who wan invest where there is no peace of mind, today Biafra tomorrow let naija give us presidency (wey una no deserve), keep burning bridges why other tribes unite

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by evablaze44(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Another Amaechi Monorail Project on the way. Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by HeadShot: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Infrastructure wise, Buhari is the best president since 1999. By 2023, Nigeria’s railway transportation would have been completely revitalized. Well done Mr. President.

Buhari is a bigot
All he cares about is to connect the sea to the north.. That he just did
So the lagos ibadan yoruba people were celebrating is just a hoax... It was lagos to kano through ibadan in their plan...

Buhari is an tribalist... NNPc cannot renovate any refinery but they can build billions of naira hospital in kastina

May God secure your household the way Buhari secures the country...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by kleverley(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2020
How much has he approved for ASUU
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Nairalandmonika: 7:18am On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Complete fire, how many yrs now have they been building Lagos ibadan rail, remember they still have Lagos Calabar to build too. They never even start that one. They have just 3 yrs left. this one they are starting by August will not even be completed by 2023.
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by seunmsg(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Kay25:

tell me how many they have commissioned?lagos-ibadan was not started,2nd Niger bridge was not started,even the rail wasn't started by this administration can u tell me the new project they did start and it's completed?

So, who started the Lagos-Ibadan railway project?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Gerrard59(m): 7:18am On Jun 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Oh oh, what are you talking about at bolded? People like edoairways and Gerrard59 already told me that infrastructure matters the least. You can study science courses inside a hut with no electricity, because it's only the book that matters.

grin

Well, as it is, Gerrard59 doesn't work with THEducation that ranked more than three Nigerian universities above Ghanaian universities.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by HeadShot: 7:21am On Jun 13, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Na ipob dey do igbos o, who wan invest where there is no peace of mind, today Biafra tomorrow let naija give us presidency (wey una no deserve), keep burning bridges why other tribes unite

Those who gave me 5% will be treated as those that gave me 97%... Buhari 2015

Dont blame ipob.. Blame your president who doesnt knw the essence of an election... A man full of hate and nepotism.. That even a retired northern army officer had to cry out...

Shame on all supporters of evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by seunmsg(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Complete fire, how many yrs now have they been building Lagos ibadan rail, remember they still have Lagos Calabar to build too. They never even start that one. They have just 3 yrs left. this one they are starting by August will not even be completed by 2023.

Lagos-Ibadan is as good as completed.

Lagos-Calabar will start as soon as the newly approved $22billion loan is obtained.

The president just approved the payment of the full counterpart funding for Ibadan-Kano railway. The project will start by August and should be completed by 2023 if there are no natural or man made delays.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Sonoyom(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2020

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by senatordave1(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Up buhari buhari is the greatest ever
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Openbusiness: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Railway without security na wash. Very soon, we go hear of Railnapping bandits that ambush train to Sambisa
Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by natznext(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
I hope they complete these road projects b4 they leave, The bridges, Rail and express roads, So that they only won't be remembered for Nepotism, Bigotry and Impunity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by 24SEVEN: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm impressed with this news.

Direct railway line from Abokiland to Amalaland.

If a truck carrying cows can bring 100Aboki, railway line will bring in 10,000Aboki at a strectch.

The marriage is now official. You can't run.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves ₦123 Bilion For Ibadan-Kano Rail by Nairalandmonika: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
seunmsg:

Lagos-Ibadan is as good as completed.

Lagos-Calabar will start as soon as the newly approved $22billion loan is obtained.

The president just approved the payment of the full counterpart funding for Ibadan-Kano railway. The project will start by August and should be completed by 2023 if there are no natural or man made delays.
Do u know this distance between Lagos and Calabar, and the line will pass through all Niger Delta state b4 getting to Lagos.
Did u see the time it took them to build lagos to ibadan?
This govt cannot build lagos to Calabar in 3yrs. That's just the truth.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Defends Obaseki’s ₦60 Billion Printing Claim / Hon. Ben Nwankwo Recognized As Honorary Citizen Of Awka Ancient Kingdom / Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.