Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You (57644 Views)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / What's The First Thing You Will Do After The COVID-19 Pandemic? / Genotype Combinations And Possible Results. Educate Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by DexterousOne(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
Genotype is not the first thing I ask a guy cause I am an AA genotype, the first thing I ask a guy is his state of origin, then we can talk.

Why state of origin tho?
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
jericco1:
This post is not for Nigerian girls. I asked a girl her genotype till today she no know angry undecided
Most people not only girls don't know their genotype. The most annoying part of it is those who know and yet don't know how important it is when talking about marriage

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by TheSourcerer: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
First thing is to preach Christ and show it in ur character so he will know genuine ones exist
how does this girl make fp everywhere just to come and be telling us about Jesus , wayse of space
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
SmartchildTutor:
Please ladies, don't just ask.
Go to a healthy facility and get it confirmed - for you and your intended boyfriend.
We don't want anyone's heart to be broken in the future.
If you love me, you'll marry me against all odds. Really?
And what will you tell the innocent children you're going to bring forth and make them suffer?
That you were madly, stupidly or nonsensically in love?
Nothing like love when sick kids start coming.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by code7921: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by phemmyfour: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
First thing is to preach Christ and show it in ur character so he will know genuine ones exist
And knowing Christ without knowing your genotype is lack of wisdom
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wow shocked just got back from an outing now and discovered this has reached the promised land shocked

Thanks to the modes who brought this to front page. grin

Gracias! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Klass99:
@ Topic/Original Poster,

The first thing I ask is are you married?

Genotype issues will only come up for me, when we both feel a connection and want an exclusive, committed relationship.

No be every man wey approach me or show interest, I go date or marry nah. Some relationships thrive better as friendships and not romantic ones.

I feel the need for sincere and authentic friendships more than romantic involvements.

Can't AS people marry without having children? They can adopt and damn whatever their family and friends, would think or say.

The kain mind wey I get for matters like these, is not the typical average mind I often see displayed on NL and IRL.

That question "are you married" is very important. You don't know the married ones these days o. Before someone will send thugs to rape us for dating her husband.
I jump and pass that one.

3 Likes

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Maybe you need to read my post again. From" I like you" to "i want to keep this babe". by what time love has taken over your senses grin and you now discover that you both cannot get along, you'll begin to feel heartbroken. Do not say you were not warned.

Anyways, my opinion.
yes, ur opinion.... I dont try to avoid heartbreak.... If e no go work e no go work simple.... Or maybe i'm saying this because i'm AA

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Prenonjebose: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
AA peeps get to choose and "help out" AS. The wahala I faced before getting my "helper" wife. Found myself attracted to ladies who were also AS.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Chinny024(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Where are you from?
The first ever thing that cross's my mind...

Not being tribalistic per say but doesn't have affinity with some tribe though...
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Openbusiness: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Both instances are mutually inclusive. AA can marry AS and AA can marry AA.

So what's your point?
My point is marrying AS gives you a 50% chance of giving birth to AS children who themselves will now have this problem this topic covers. Marrying AS means you are creating an opportunity for nature to diminish the genetic quality of your bloodline. Therefore, AA should marry AA only. I can never marry AS. I will never allow my sons to marry AS. If you're AS, gedifok off straight. I will not weaken or allow my genetic bloodline to become tainted with bad genes.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by tonapuck: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:
Please this an advice to all AS genotype peeps. Especially the girls.

Whenever a guy shows interest in you and wants to strike a relationship, please the first thing you should enquire is his genotype. YES! It won't make you come across as desperate but will save you a lot of brouhaha in the future in case you decide to take things to the next level. Ask ask ask. Phew!

Some might say its not necessary or its too early to do so but I tell you its not. because you do not know the day the love will crawl up on you and then you want to have this fellow for keeps only to discover very late and then to let go becomes an issue and then you have to contend with a force driving you into obvious danger. Our emotions cannot be controlled as you don't know how and when it will metamorphose into the next level hence the need to pop the question before our emotions betray us.

My advise to every AS carriers. Do not lose hope.
Don't throw caution to the wind cos it might back fire and you would wish you never did.
Don't see your genotype as a barrier or limitation. In fact, we are healthier than AA carriers according to studies as we hardly suffer malaria. I might not be able to explain the science behind that now but its true. Do your research. So no cause for alarm as with the compatible genotype, we can have healthy babies and be free from stories that touch. grin

This is just my two cents. smiley

Shalom.

Nice thread.

But AS is not healthier than AA, and you should also know that what you eat contribute alot to how healthier you become.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by phemmyfour: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
Genotype is not the first thing I ask a guy cause I am an AA genotype, the first thing I ask a guy is his state of origin, then we can talk.
The OP specically mentioned "AS".

Anyway, you can as well ask for his local govt area
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Mypeople2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Whenever a guy shows interest in you and wants to strike a relationship, please the first thing you should enquire is his genotype. YES! It won't make you come across as desperate but will save you a lot of brouhaha in the future in case you decide to take things to the next level. Ask ask ask. Phew!

Some might say its not necessary or its too early to do so but I tell you its not. because you do not know the day the love will crawl up on you and then you want to have this fellow for keeps only to discover very late and then to let go becomes an issue and then you have to contend with a force driving you into obvious danger. Our emotions cannot be controlled as you don't know how and when it will metamorphose into the next level hence the need to pop the question before our emotions betray us.

Don't throw caution to the wind cos it might back fire and you would wish you never did.
Don't see your genotype as a barrier or limitation. In fact, we are healthier than AA carriers according to studies as we hardly suffer malaria. I might not be able to explain the science behind that now but its true. Do your research. So no cause for alarm as with the compatible genotype, we can have healthy babies and be free from stories that touch. grin

Shalom.
My dear, they will think you are joking until they encounter it.Many will not yield to your advice now,later they will be disturbing God .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
tonapuck:

Nice thread.

But AS is not healthier than AA, and you should also know that what you eat contribute alot to how healthier you become.

ok.
Thank you.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by dingbang(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Akuko ifo.

If you ask me my genotype meanwhile all I want is your waist, what makes you think I will not tell you what you want to hear?

Asking for a nigga's genotype is good but IT SHOULD NEVER BE THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD ASK A NIGGA.

Doing something like that when you and the nigga is just starting reeks of nothing but Acute Desperation!
i lovee your answer bro.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Mypeople2(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

My point is marrying AS gives you a 50% chance of giving birth to AS children who themselves will now have this problem this topic covers. Marrying AS means you are creating an opportunity for nature to diminish the genetic quality of your bloodline. Therefore, AA should marry AA only. I can never marry AS. I will never allow my sons to marry AS. If you're AS, gedifok off straight. I will not weaken or allow my genetic bloodline to become tainted with bad genes.
Hahahahahahahaha grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by vickybantin(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
this one week me u said AS is stronger hehehe u lie AS is only less susceptible to other malaria...other sicknesses na him u go knw say AA is the bomb
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Acehart: 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by JastSiryin(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
This generation is becoming annoying. In this age of information, everyone has become some smartass relationship expert. You would think things would be better for it, but that's not the case. People would even want their whole lives laid out to them if it were possible. It's just sad

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by ojuu4u(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Not tall, six pack they turn their back , most especially average looking, as if height is an ATM to get money to run family,

I don't pity 75% of women their marriage fail or unable to get husband
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by bluefilm: 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
dingbang:
i lovee your answer bro.

Don't mind all these girls.

Na so dem go dey think only in one direction. grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Shalom.

U shud say serious or longterm relationship. Not every relationship ends in marriage even if he’s AA or As some are there to teach u and build u. Bt then it depends on ur focus and the type of relationship u go into.

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Mypeople2(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heathrow44:
In as much as I see this topic as good but is completely useless topic and I don't knw d mod that pushed this to front page, the mods in NL are dumb, this is how one mod by d name Royal Roy @royalroy65@gmail.com sent me a very useless email about wishing to ban me to 2030 and I told him how dumb and clueless he/she is and they can go to hell with NL, like I care about this page or it would do anything to me if I leave.. Royalroy65@gmail.com doesn't knw how to talk to people so I don't know hu made him a mod. If the person that made NL can't protect the people that makes d page going by making sure mods are regulated too and opening a way for people to knw d mod and username that banned someone then this forum not even page is bad and fake news ! A lot of fake news that gets posted by unverified persons who rent even credible journalist or anything. I would really lay a complaint to the NCC on sites and blogs that spread Fake news and NL may be on d list. They can go ahead and ban me, like I care, mtcheew!!!!
Bros it is not every post we comment on.Sometimes I can view 15 posts but I will only comment on two .So if you don't like it, don't comment ...Nobody dey force you
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

Madam ....your talk about AA no pure jawre.....cut the crap...which science? I'm a living example and I'm AA....so your talk na wash about AA peeps.

Who's that baby in your meme? My ovaries are bubbling now. Soooo cute!
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Kokaine(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Eulalia:

This is just my two cents. smileywhich one be ac again

Shalom.
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
RealEzee:
lol you're one hectare of fertile land abi, the man has to sow seeds into you ooo smiley

Lol... We are a fertile lineage grin
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kennydoc:

I'm AS and I've only dated AA ladies. The reason is because I ask about their genotype very early in the friendship, as soon as I start feeling an attraction for the lady (especially when I've already confirmed she is not in a relationship). This has saved me from having repeated heart breaks.

Bless your soul dear.

Thanks for concurring.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Mraphel: 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
I'm from Delta
Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Mypeople2(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Klass99:
@ Topic/Original Poster,

The first thing I ask is are you married?

Genotype issues will only come up for me, when we both feel a connection and want an exclusive, committed relationship.

No be every man wey approach me or show interest, I go date or marry nah. Some relationships thrive better as friendships and not romantic ones.

I feel the need for sincere and authentic friendships more than romantic involvements.

Can't AS people marry without having children? They can adopt and damn whatever their family and friends, would think or say.

The kain mind wey I get for matters like these, is not the typical average mind I often see displayed on NL and IRL.

They can adopt kids ,right? Na so! You are thinking in one direction as if you will marry yourself.Just get married first, after one year of no child... you will see your wife mentioning names of pastors and prophets that you do not know .Then,you will know the importance

1 Like

Re: Genotype: The First Thing To Ask If A Guy Seeks To Have A Relationship With You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Akuko ifo.

If you ask me my genotype meanwhile all I want is your waist, what makes you think I will not tell you what you want to hear?

Asking for a nigga's genotype is good but IT SHOULD NEVER BE THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD ASK A NIGGA.

Doing something like that when you and the nigga is just starting reeks of nothing but Acute Desperation!

A big fat lie!

People ask their friends that. So no biggies.

By the way, what is your genotype?
See? Its as easy as that. People can ask for various reasons and Im not asking so we could date but just want to know if you fall in my group so i can advise you accordingly.

STOP READING TOO MUCH MEANINGS TO EVERYTHING.

Shalom. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta / Final Year MAPOLY Student Slumps And Dies While Taking Her Bath (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Finds This Inside Her Bra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.