Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (42328 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2020
Spiff20:
They said she's from Anambra. Truth is most of the successful names in Igbo aren't really Igbo per say some are from Delta Igbo. Like Elumelu, Emiefele, Ibe Kachikwu, Okocha. Let every Igbo just join the neighboring state let's know who are the real Niger Deltans so we stop sharing this glory.
it’s exhausting, they want aniomas to be Igbos by force . She’s from Ogwashi delta state .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Igboid:

What did you smoke?
You mean Gowon who created states in 1967 will now be the one to define who is and who isn't Igbo for Ndiigbo?
Is your brain touching?

Which one is *aren't Igbo per say?* Are you okay at all?
Why should every Igbo join SE to prove to you they are Igbos?
Why not every Ijaw join Bayelsa to prove they are Ijaws?
they r not Igbos mr man !! U and ur Igbo brothers can keep decieving yourselves
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:22am On Jun 14, 2020
SocialJustice:
ANIOMA is ANIOMA just like yoruba and every other ethnic group.
Thank you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by YaksonFCA(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy Birthday NOI. Best wishes!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by chrisdolly(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing

You have no clue on how Okonjo Iweala did a nice job while she was Economic Minister. She warned the then federal government led by Jonathan on so many things especially the 2b dollars arms deal. So please get your facts before talking here.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Igboid: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2020
Swtbabyvee:

You do not exist.
You can continue deluding yourself that you do.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Igboid: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2020
“There is something ethnic, and I am going through it now. If you check on the internet there are articles saying that Okonjo-Iweala has gone ethnic, but I believe in merit and competition and I don’t really care what part of the country you come from as long as you can do your job, and that has always been my tenet. So, actually Igbo don’t find that I am that convincing because, I think, in Nigeria, we need to have a culture of merit. But by the way, when you think of merit and competition [b] Igbos don’t do badly and that is a problem, we do rather well. [/b]Somebody said everybody in the financial sector is Igbo then they began to list people like the deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, the Director-General of Stock Exchange, Director-General of Securities and Exchange Commission, Director-General of Debt Management Office, myself and Sovereign Wealth Fund.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/okonjo-iweala-could-speak-more-circumspectly/amp/
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Igboid:

You do not exist.
You can continue deluding yourself that you do.
imagine u reply someone who u claim doesn’t exist . Hv a nice day

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Igboid:

https://thenationonlineng.net/okonjo-iweala-could-speak-more-circumspectly/amp/

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is not Igbo .feel free to argue with ur ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by andrewtosin(m): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Which tribe is she?
Swtbabyvee:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is not Igbo .feel free to argue with ur ancestors.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by andrewtosin(m): 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Thank you
Is Augustine Okocha not Igbo?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by andrewtosin(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
June?
Swtbabyvee:
yes ooo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by gift2xl: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
MadamExcellency:

You won't go to heaven. I have marked you.

What I do.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by gift2xl: 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
MadamExcellency:

You won't go to heaven. I have marked you.

grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Amarabae(f): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Spiff20:
They said she's from Anambra. Truth is most of the successful names in Igbo aren't really Igbo per say some are from Delta Igbo. Like Elumelu, Emiefele, Ibe Kachikwu, Okocha. Let every Igbo just join the neighboring state let's know who are the real Niger Deltans so we stop sharing this glory.
you are very silly.
You will drown in your hatred ages Igbos,
we are your superiors in all ramification, ask your ogogoro people
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Obiobidgbo14: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Akada1:

Sorry ,you are wrong ,she is from ogwashi -uku ,she is a princess ,her parents are royalty.
Please go and take libron before you run mad,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Spiff20(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Amarabae:

you are very silly.
Na wa oh see attacking. E no too serious like that madam calm down. I fit marry Igbo girl sef. I hate no tribe pls.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Spiff20:
pls How Old are you ??
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Spiff20(m): 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
NeverBrokeAgainG:

pls How Old are you ??
Guy shift.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SaintBishop: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by WorWorBoy3: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Supan(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Swtbabyvee:

Wailing is allowed. You can also take a dive at Ogunpa river to calm yourself.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Supan(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
SaintBishop:
more like we should ask your drug dealers kidnappers, fraudsters, human traffickers unwanted Jews people rubbish clowns.BTW you are only superior in committing crimes nothing more!

https://www.nairaland.com/5926153/upcoming-musicians-yahoo-boys-arrested

Your region boast of the largest skull mine in the whole world. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Graysons: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Amarabae:

you are very silly.

Come and carry your sisters from our communities, we are tired of them.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2020
andrewtosin:
June?
yess ,Lol first week
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Lilytalks: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2020
Spiff20:
can u explain ur last sentence, hope you don’t mean delta Igbos ain’t niger deltans ? If yes u sound very stupid . Or u are talking about delta Igbos who refer themselves as Igbos. So which ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by andrewtosin(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
So you celebrated your birthday without telling me? embarassed undecided
Swtbabyvee:
yess ,Lol first week
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2020
andrewtosin:
So you celebrated your birthday without telling me? embarassed undecided
Lol its not still too late for gifts o grin ,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by andrewtosin(m): 5:44am On Jun 16, 2020
Don't worry, next birthday will do uhm?

Belated birthday blessings to you
Swtbabyvee:
Lol its not still too late for gifts o grin ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2020
andrewtosin:
Don't worry, next birthday will do uhm?

Belated birthday blessings to you
kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.