Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (42323 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Ladyvixen: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
I love this woman ghan!!!
With her style of tying head tie..

Happy birthday Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by 01Kingsley: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy Birthday Great Woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by bandOFhorses: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Rolexjerry(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:

Yes Nigeria slide into recession in 2014, that's why She resigned, when she could not salvage the Economy.

I can clearly see that u are a neither a fan of the former president nor Dr Ngozi.
Does borrowing money equate to a country being in recession?
Do u know how much the United States Of America is owing other countries? Are they ever in recession?
Just to let u know, Nigeria's economy was at It's peak during that period.
Our GDP per capita adjusted for inflation was the 3500 dollars in 2014. Today It's just 2000 dollars.
Like him or not, Dr Goodluck Jonathan was one of Nigeria's best president ever.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sammy07:

lol, "omo Igbo" (Igbo boy), it doesn't mean anything negative.

I'm from Ondo, most of my friends call me "Omo ondo" etc.
A friend of mine is from Ondo state, okiti pupa or something like that.

Yorubas from Ondo are very strong willed compared to the ones from Ogun and Lagos. You can't toy with an Ondo guy anyhow. I like their character.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Bighead9: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rolexjerry:

I can clearly see that u are a neither a fan of the former president nor Dr Ngozi.
Does borrowing money equate to a country being in recession?
Do u know how much the United States Of America is owing other countries? Are they ever in recession?
Just to let u know, Nigeria's economy was at It's peak during that period.
Our GDP per capita adjusted for inflation was the 3500 dollars in 2014. Today It's just 2000 dollars.
Like him or not, Dr Goodluck Jonathan was one of Nigeria's best president ever.

Since 2012, Ngozi Ukonjo Iwela and Goodluck Jonathan slowly plunged this Country into a recession and oil was sold for about $100 per barrel.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201206140394.html

She later designed in 2014 when the Country was fully in recession.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by astOorR(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
anioma

Hence the “Igbo Amaka” writing isn’t wrong after all.. my sincere opinion.
Thanks for the time!

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Encash(f): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
She is younger than her look.

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Brush1: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka

One Nigeria.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Rolexjerry(m): 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:

Since 2012, Ngozi Ukonjo Iwela and Goodluck Jonathan slowly plunged this Country into a recession and oil was sold for about $100 per barrel.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201206140394.html

She later designed in 2014 when the Country was fully in recession.

Yes she warned, that's her job, did it actually happened in 2014? No.
When did it happen? 2016.
Who was Minister in 2016?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Bighead9: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Yes she warned, that's her job, did it actually happened in 2014? No.
When did it happen? 2016.
Who was Minister in 2016?

You no go school, cant you read?

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by dasparrow: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday Aunty Ngozi. Wishing you many more years!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Somodooo: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:

violation of rule 2 since this week
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nez01: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Turns 66 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngozi_Okonjo-Iweala

Happy birthday Ma, keep making Nigeria proud internationally.
Happy Birthday madam

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by pezeji(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Corrupt woman.

She helped Goodluck Jonathan and his Government, to loot this Country dry. She also supervised the Economy when Nigeria slide into recession in 2014.
Another failure hating on the definition of success and class. She is way beyond any league you can ever dream of reaching, even your whole generation

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Bighead9: 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
pezeji:
Another failure hating on the definition of success and class. She is way beyond any league you can ever dream of reaching, even your whole generation

Trash.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
ednut1:
Wise woman who signed looting documents but but disclaimer say na GEJ job to check how it was used. Lol

There were many individual (not cabal) power players in Gej’s Govt even Gej cudnt Control them talkless of her which was mostly systemic corruption. It was either resign or protect urself.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

OPEN DEFECATION IN LAGOS? CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF!

You obviously don't live in Lagos..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Spiff20(m): 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don tire for these people.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Galactico4ever(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=90612892][/quote] La La, I made a complaint earlier and even mailed the supermods,please I need to know if you guys can't do anything about the ban.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Richie77: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
PHD 1981. I HAIL OOOO
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ashiwaju11(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy Birthday to a Correct confirm African woman. May God bless her new age.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Samfloxin(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
Delta State amaka.ona go dey claim our successful people
Ngozi is Igbo name not Delta name

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Rolexjerry(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:

None of those papers you presented has stated that Nigeria was in recession in 2014. They only warned.
You don't even understand what u posted.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Validated: 12:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Bighead9:
Corrupt woman.

She helped Goodluck Jonathan and his Government, to loot this Country dry. She also supervised the Economy when Nigeria slide into recession in 2014.

Why not just take sn... and end the hatred?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by BigIyanga: 1:03am On Jun 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing
My brain hurts while trying to make sense out of ur post. Another zombie talking

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Igboid: 2:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Spiff20:
They said she's from Anambra. Truth is most of the successful names in Igbo aren't really Igbo per say some are from Delta Igbo. Like Elumelu, Emiefele, Ibe Kachikwu, Okocha. Let every Igbo just join the neighboring state let's know who are the real Niger Deltans so we stop sharing this glory.

What did you smoke?
You mean Gowon who created states in 1967 will now be the one to define who is and who isn't Igbo for Ndiigbo?
Is your brain touching?

Which one is *aren't Igbo per say?* Are you okay at all?
Why should every Igbo join SE to prove to you they are Igbos?
Why not every Ijaw join Bayelsa to prove they are Ijaws?

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Uchasa(m): 4:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Balaxx:
Delta State amaka.ona go dey claim our successful people

When did Delta become a tribe, she's obviously an Igbo woman from Delta State married to an Igbo man from Abia State,stop claiming our successful people too.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ZikoMan: 4:44am On Jun 14, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Ever since I've been following your comments here, you have not made a positive one! By the way, you should have used 'flown' not flew.... Mtcheeew.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ZikoMan: 4:47am On Jun 14, 2020
lalasticlala:

I specially celebrated you Mum! I'll like to be like you ooo when I grow up! grin
lalasticlala:

I specially celebrated you Mum! I'll like to be like you ooo when I grow up!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Balaxx:
anioma is anioma,igbo is igbo.so cause bini and Yoruba share same ancestry they are now same tribe??
Thank you , I don’t even understand these people
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2020
astOorR:

Hence the “Igbo Amaka” writing isn’t wrong after all.. my sincere opinion.
Thanks for the time!
u saw Igbo speaking , did they call them Igbo , aniomas are not Igbos, cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce / Peter Obi Dumps PDP / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.