Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (42318 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
The very sort of people I look up to! Happy birthday, ma’am... may your days on earth be long and even more beautiful, in Jesus’s Name!

I don’t understand the signature head gear, though cheesy!

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Who gives a fukk about that one?
APC minions should desist from certificate forgery grin grin

cc lzaa afamed metaphysical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by LZAA: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
imhotep:

APC minions should desist from certificate forgery grin grin

cc lzaa afamed metaphysical

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SlyCharlie(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Tell her yourself
Ignorance is Bliss.
enjoy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by macjurek(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy Birthday Day ,Ma,
The Lord is your strength and sustainance ,remain blessed you and family.

Hip Hip Hip Hurray.................
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by RuddyFusion(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

By God grace lucky will shine on me very soon.

Amen to your Prayer
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by RuddyFusion(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Henri8:

And Ogwashi ukwu, Anioma et al are all igbos.

Exactly
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by macjurek(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy Birthday Day ,Ma,
The Lord is your strength and sustainance ,remain blessed you and family.

Hip Hip Hip Hurray.................

Engr.Amos Omogege. Email:macomogege@gmail.com
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by amliftedhigher: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday Nwanyi oma. Remain blessed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by mechanics(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2020
I wish her good health.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Sammy07: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

Now let me tell you something without mincing words.

Hardly you see the educated and exposed Yorubas behaving in such manner but guy, you see those illiterates, the uninformed ones, they're full of hate and they detest Igbos so much that they openly display it in public thus, the saying "Òmò Igbo".

When you see an average Igbo man, he's only interested in making money let alone having that time to hate on somebody. Hardly you see an average Igbo man constituting into nuisance except but a very few. If you have Igbo friends, they can attest to what I'm saying.

I'm based in Lagos State. I grew up in itire Surulere, in fact in a place they call Agbo-ile, opposite the Oba Palace, Onitire.

lol, "omo Igbo" (Igbo boy), it doesn't mean anything negative.

I'm from Ondo, most of my friends call me "Omo ondo" etc.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Rolexjerry(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Corrupt woman.

She helped Goodluck Jonathan and his Government, to loot this Country dry. She also supervised the Economy when Nigeria slide into recession in 2014.
Hatred has petrified that part of you brain responsible for reasoning and memory.
Did Nigeria slide into recession in Jonathan's tenure?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Bighead9: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rolexjerry:

Hatred has petrified that part of you brain responsible for reasoning and memory.
Did Nigeria slide into recession in Jonathan's tenure?

Yes Nigeria slide into recession in 2014, that's why She resigned, when she could not salvage the Economy.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by izubext007: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
she's hot back then.........see her laps .......
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Louisananda7(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=Henri8 post=90615129]
Make i tell you? Bros no need to tell me, the nigga die when i dey secondary school, na so life come hard me. No bo say if e dey alive difference for dey.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Balaxx: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
RTSC:

Delta state is not a tribe.

She can be igbo and still be deltan.
says who
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Balaxx: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Futuragetty:

I feel so bad how people lose their identity. She is pure Igbo 100%. undiluted.. Do you know that Ogurugu (In Enugu) nd Asaba share the same ancestry? Read about your history.
anioma is anioma,igbo is igbo.so cause bini and Yoruba share same ancestry they are now same tribe??

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Balaxx: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
paul100:

She is also igbo.
Proudly Anioma
Proudly Delta IGBO
anioma is anioma.not igbo

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Cephas11(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy Birthday Ma,More Years In Good Health.....Proudly OgwashiUkwu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Agugbadin: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday man, we are very proud of you.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by tellmemore15: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
I will not deny myself the opportunity to say Happy birthday ma. May the Lord almighty uphold you in all your doings.
May your head ever be above your enemies and all that hate you.
every evil plan and propaganda against you will fail
may god cover your mistakes and turn them to blessings
Your children shall call you blessed.

My prayer for you I cannot say it all, but god who sees the heart shall make them come to pass.

I also want to say a big thank you for all you have done for our country Nigeria and how you served your former boss faithfully.
Men also shall serve you.

God bless you and happy birthday again.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
GEEBITE:
Yes, drive inward from Adeniji Adele loop inwards Iddo and Ijora link bridge. I was taking a couple of foreign pals to see MD of NRC in December,it was appalling to see people defecating into the Lagoon in broad daylight with marijuana dangling between their lips.
HOW DOES THAT NOW QUALIFY YORUBAS IN TOTALITY
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by astOorR(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Balaxx:
Delta State amaka.ona go dey claim our successful people

Please what’s her tribe in Delta?
Need to have more information.
Thanks.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Turns 66 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngozi_Okonjo-Iweala

Happy birthday Ma, keep making Nigeria proud internationally.

I salute a woman who sells her brain for the betterment of the society. I have no time for ladies who sell their bodies for the pollution of our common life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Decaf: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Young shall grow. See how beautiful she was�.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by veron007: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing

Children of HATE. Better go and resurrect your sai Baba in AssSo Rock!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Balaxx: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
astOorR:

Please what’s her tribe in Delta?
Need to have more information.
Thanks.
anioma

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ddjay: 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
janedonez:
Happy Birthday mummy.
Thats good, she is an older sister to some of us wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Scout60(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing

that woman has achieved what all the formal minister of finance can achieve. Her cv speak for her. She quit a job in Nigeria and world bank employed her sharparly to know how important she is
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by MadamExcellency: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
gift2xl:

Is she your biological mother... or you want her to adopt you?. She has children.

You won't go to heaven. I have marked you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Myk1234: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday Ma!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Jess29: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday mam. She was determined to make it in life, today see how successful she has become. We can make it if we can be determined to pursue our dreams, aspirations and careers diligently. Kudos to this amazing women. Happy celebration ma'm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) / "My Bloody Exploits In Sambisa" — Arrested Boko Haram Commander (Photo) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.