Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today (42324 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by FlordFlorez(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
HBD African superwoman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by leke12(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday

For legit passive income check my signature for more info
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by HornyTave: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

Those among that tarnished and ruined Goodluck Jonathan's reputation back then

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing

in no more than 200 words state your opinion she has not been arrested by the corruption fighting administration led by the ruthless Gen Buhari

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by proeast(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday to the greatest Amazon to ever emerge from Nigeria!!

You are today the most popular, celebrated and loved African woman, now seen as a role model model by many.

Congratulations in advance as you become the WTO director general by God's grace.

We are so proud of you for representing us in the global arena.

This is a lesson to those that hide their women in their houses while using them as baby making machines, you all should emulate the Igbos and give the girl child a chance to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Louisananda7(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2020
This woman go school o, wetin my papa dey do sef.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Ogwashi ukwu Amaka cool
I no wan make person collect you from me cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Ayobami7(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2020
happy birthday
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by proeast(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Akada1:

Sorry ,you are wrong ,she is from ogwashi -uku ,she is a princess ,her parents are royalty.

Are you alright tongue

Now answer this question; is Ogwashiukwu a village in Yoruba land, Hausa land or Igbo land?

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SidneyB(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2020
How are those pictures throwbacks, you moronic O.P

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing
God bless you chief. she's an overrated financial expert
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Role model?
An overrated financial expert
still better than your oluwole fake minister

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by edoairways: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY post=90612934[i:
[s]]Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing[[/s]/i]

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday to the most intelligent woman in Africa may God continue to keep you alive and keep making the good people of ogwashi ukwu, Anioma and igbos in general proud cool

Long live Ada ndi ogwashi cool
Long live Ada igbo cool

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:23am On Jun 13, 2020
Hapi birthday Madam Achiever...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by wink2015(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
This Madam gele was a LOVER GIRL those days O ! from the throw back photos.

She dated and enjoyed relationship.

The photos speak for itself.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I no wan make person collect you from me cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked Yoruba man?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by iokpebholo: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Bighead9:
Corrupt woman.

She helped Goodluck Jonathan and his Government, to loot this Country dry. She also supervised the Economy when Nigeria slide into recession in 2014.
poverty and inferiority complex go kill u one day.But meanwhile Buharis minister of humanitarian affair recently distributed 200billion as palliative,how much reach ur hand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Akada1:

Sorry ,you are wrong ,she is from ogwashi -uku ,she is a princess ,her parents are royalty.
no she is an Afonja woman....her name ngozi means skull miner in Afonja language undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
flokii:
No doubt she is succesful, but still has a lot of questions to answer wrt her tenure in office.

Happy Birthday Madam Ngozi
And your Lord a.k.a Bubu the Mumu is begging for her to be appointed as Director General of WTO.

I will advice you to take a visit to your state NCDC because you're surely suffering from CORONA VIRUS.

Useless and Irredeemable Bigot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2020
Enugupikin:

Yes oo
Ogwashi ukwu Amaka
Igbo Amaka
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Accountantikye(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
she is doing well
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by iokpebholo: 9:26am On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

in no more than 200 words state your opinion she has not been arrested by the corruption fighting administration led by the ruthless Gen Buhari
no dey answer that lizard head

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by safetyboot: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Dr Ngozi is happily married to Dr Iweala of Abia State.
Ogwashi Ukwu = Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by abiolert(m): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Turns 66 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngozi_Okonjo-Iweala

Happy birthday Ma, keep making Nigeria proud internationally.
Happy birthday to an incoming world trade organization president.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
shocked shocked shocked shocked Yoruba man?
Wetin we do?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by proeast(m): 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
[s]Apart from being a Grand Master in public's fund looting,nothing else i know about her

By the way,has it flew EFCC mind of her being accused of 2015 $2 billion arms deal or have they been silenced by the act of bribing[/s]

Just look at this one, an NFA grin like you is trying to throw shades on a woman the world celebrates for being an Amazon. This dude here are the type that celebrate the real criminals like Tinubu, Bubu, Hushpuppy and the rest that are destroying people's destiny but he will turn around to say trash against those that are real assets to mankind.

You really should be ashamed of yourself cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by HornyTave: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
Òmò Ábà bôdîdiàyè
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by HornyTave: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2020
iokpebholo:
Òmò Ábà bôdîdiàyè
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Noel19: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

God bless you chief. she's an overrated financial expert

And your entire generation is laced with NEVER-DO-WELL's and it has become so prevalent that you're about to pass the baton of incompetence to your children.

Shioor.......Abomination.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Happy birthday to my role model.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by SocialJustice: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Igbo Amaka
She's ANIOMA as clearly stated not igbo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Noel19:

And your entire generation is laced with NEVER-DO-WELL's and it has become so prevalent that you're about to pass the baton of incompetence to your children.

Shioor.......Abomination.
Kiddish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce / Peter Obi Dumps PDP / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.