Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) (98545 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Healthytut:
food
. How do you mean or you just want to be quoted?
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Deadly shiit

But my family get the anti-venom and treatment. Sadly, religion and age prevented me from asking to be shown the herbs those days in the village.
Scorpions are not deadly, except to kids.
I've been stunt twice without taking anti vemon...

I can only say painful, but not deadly.

Check Google

1 Like

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Champneys: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
akeentech:
I found this giant scorpion on my wardrobe this morning, I had to search for the right section to post it using "snake" as a keyword so I was directed to celebrities section.

Now I understand why snake threads make fp, snakes are celebrities on nairaland.

Thank God for your life, this could have sent you to your maker earlier than your time.
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by FutureIG: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
How about this?

2 Likes

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Apc is deadlier than that thing

1 Like

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Shimran(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
Deadly shiit

But my family get the anti-venom and treatment. Sadly, religion and age prevented me from asking to be shown the herbs those days in the village.
Therefore you are been forced onto your belief in as much you can't make use of something that is necessary for your health without religious intercession
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
DICKstractor:
Scorpion pepper soup loading...
. Never heard of that before. Who eats that?

2 Likes

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
SageMK:
Where's the pot?
. Pot to do what exactly if I ask?
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by barrypro: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thats too big mehn, you are a lucky man.
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by alasan007(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tonnyray:
Got stung by one 2 years ago.
That sh!t was fvcking painful.
What did you use to neutralize the venom??
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by luluman: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
akeentech:
I haven't seen scorpion as big as this before
You are probably a city guy.
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by timifaithus(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
akeentech:
I haven't seen scorpion as big as this before

Thank God for life
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by abdullkabar(m): 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lolz, Scorpions are not that deadly tho
But the pain nobi here
I visited a friend living close to the village in was serving that year, before we slept in the night we killed two big black scorpions close to where we were collecting fresh air
Na God dey safe person jare
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Chochovini: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fredoallan:
Buy pepper and use am do pepper soup ASAP oga
. Ha! For a scorpion If you can eat this then you can as well eat Millipede, centipede, wall-gecko, praying mantis etc...

2 Likes

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by One4me: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
descartes400:
Here's one I saw on a tarred road within my office location....I snapped it...used a stick to pick it up from the road so it doesn't get ran over, it was finding it difficult to climb over the pavement into shrubs to hide...so...I helped it. ..it was a very black scorpion.

Eeehn! You think that Help will make it not to sting you next time it has the opportunity?
Kill or be Killed. undecided undecided
That Scorpion has got your number in its head now and it is looking for you anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by MhizJoyce(f): 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
leonard002:
If this one had stung u... my broda..even covid 19 go see u run... grin grin grin
It can't kill
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by One4me: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
FutureIG:
How about this?

Haaa! dis one cary BICEPS like Dwain! shocked shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Search for her siblings, her children and grandchildren

3 Likes

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by cbright4real(f): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thank God for your life

1 Like

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Gudfada1: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Just give Thanksgiving tomorrow in your church because it worth to be testified for.
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by mordred44: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sumbodi go sey na vilage pple send am
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by oluwaleinad(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Check your environment well ihm wife and kids still dey around
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Holyjay10: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Giant scorpion I killed yesterday too

2 Likes

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Oboi put graphic picture oo.. This scorpion is massive. looks like its been doing press up walahi

1 Like

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by chizzyglow: 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
RighteousOne:
Very poisonous
Venomous not poisonous

1 Like

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Very poisonous..be grateful
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by Fortyinaminute(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Scorpion Wey Get 6 packs
This Scorpion Na Agbero

Na even 10packs
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
as you no send money give village people to buy drink them come send scorpion king to your wardrobe .

God has save you niggar better thank God .so all that one month lockdown you didnt clean your room this thing was sleeping with you since..

which environment you de self. you better fornicate ya house so u we won't hear another I kill this ....in my bed.

1 Like

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by IBvoss(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
OP, be thanking your god for your life. That is a fat-tailed scorpion, the most dangerous scorpion species in the world with potent venom that can easily kill humans. One way to know if a scorpion is dangerous is by looking at its pincers and tail. Scorpions with large claws and small tails rely more on their claws for catching prey and thereby have weaker venoms and smaller tails. Scorpions with large tails and small pincers are very dangerous as they have a strong venom which they primarily use to kill their prey than their claws.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Apc is deadlier than that thing

JESUS!

FLESH AND BLOOD HAS NOT REVEALED THAT TO YOU!

THAT WAS A DIVINE REVELATION!!!

1 Like

Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by bankole200(m): 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thank God you saw it before it stings. Something must have invited the scorpion to your room or house in general. Try and get rid of it because another might be lurking around the corner because you might not be as lucky as this next time.
Re: Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) by DukeNija(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
descartes400:

The someone's else existence is 99.9% more likely to be threaten by someone else's than a scorpion scrambling to hide from a human who is an apex predator.

With all your education, you still sound so unintelligent.
A scorpion that size can kill a baby, or an adult human with underlying conditions.
A scorpion is a freaking insect you dumbo and for every single human there’re 200million insects. Use your brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers / 7,000-Year-Old Well In Eastern Europe, Oldest Wooden Structure Ever Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.