Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism (3047 Views)

I Just Love The Spiritualism Of The Catholic Church / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / My Journey Into heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
He reversed the charms, I called my sister a few days and asked about her children, she said the doctor have treated them and they will be discharged soon. I was happy they were alright, and nobody knows what was about to happen before.

The devil gives no free gifts, he is out to steal, kill and destroy, please wait for God's time. I am not a saint, if you want to do rituals to enhance your business or luck, that is different, but desist from killing people for money ritual.

Contact me for online prayers and counselling, it is completely free of charge. Stay safe, remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wait... that's it? No comeuppance? Nothing? undecided

Where does the devil come into your story? I don't see him anywhere since you made all decisions by yourself.?

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Mariangeles(f): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Following... shocked
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Mariangeles(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
He reversed the charms, I called my sister a few days and asked about her children, she said the doctor have treated them and they will be discharged soon. I was happy they were alright, and nobody knows what was about to happen before.

The devil gives no free gifts, he is out to steal, kill and destroy, please wait for God's time. I am not a saint, if you want to do rituals to enhance your business or luck, that is different, but desist from killing people for money ritual.

Contact me for online prayers and counselling, it is completely free of charge. Stay safe, remain blessed.

Wait! Is that all? Can't be na...

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Righteousness89(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:

Brother, since you say you wanna help others based on your experience, I don't think the Advice at Bolden is good!

devil has nothing good to give! It is only to Steal, kill and destroy!

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by judedwriter(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:

Like you said, the devil had no free gift. I realize that the devil steals many people's blessings and luck and gives them to others. Weren't you using other people's blessings or destinies to excell your business?

A lot of people use people's blessings to progress in life by the devil. How is this done?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Op Your story is nothing new but a typical story potrayed by most Nigerian religious leaders to ignite fear and led astray unsuspected victim with such a bigous mind controlling narrative.

First of all, trying to create illusory correlation of an events that had no connection is unappealing. For whatsoever, there is no relationship between the spirits you own blood and the slight sickness of your sister's child. There is no relationship between bathing with the spirit in a river and client giving you money. After all, the herbalist asked if you have any work which means hardwork and persistent gives you the success in your Yahoo Yahoo.

Secondly, there is no anecdotal proof that shows that it is the charm of favour that works on your behave, beside the bullet proof charm you claimed to work might just be some soft of charlan from your con artist you call harbalist. Your charm would have been more effective if tested with original AK47/AK49 and not some local made rubber (palet) bullet guns.

Lastly, dearest from any form of ritual either love charm, money ritual, teleport, isoye(Remember), do as I say, touch and follow, they are only good for movies and story. This is reality it doesn't work. Government made money not gods/spirit, so don't go do ritual for money but instead work for money.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:

The devil gives no free gifts, he is out to steal, kill and destroy, please wait for God's time. I am not a saint, if you want to do rituals to enhance your business or luck, that is different

Good evening @silenttriver i'll like to ask you few questions people may attack me for this i don't care.

1. God Bless you for sharing but can money rituals charms be reversed?
2. Rituals is rituals whether for business or for luck is not good don't encourage the act.
3. He reversed the charm how ? Is that possible?
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by CodeTemplar: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:
@Op Your story is nothing new but a typical story potrayed by most Nigerian religious leaders ....
dem don come o.

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

Good evening @silenttriver i'll like to ask you few questions people may attack me for this i don't care.

1. God Bless you for sharing but can money rituals charms be reversed?
2. Rituals is rituals whether for business or for luck is not good don't encourage the act.
My nephews will not come back to life, if I didn't reject the offer on time, I have heard about people suffering because of evil things their parents did, so I guess it wouldn't be reversed if my nephews died 2) Yes, ritual is ritual, but there are evil rituals.

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
judedwriter:

Like you said, the devil had no free gift. I realize that the devil steals many people's blessings and luck and gives them to others. Weren't you using other people's blessings or destinies to excell your business?

A lot of people use people's blessings to progress in life by the devil. How is this done?
Yes, spiritualists do it, but I don't know how they do it.

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
My nephews will not come back to life, if I didn't reject the offer on time, I have heard about people suffering because of evil things their parents did, so I guess it wouldn't be reversed if my nephews died 2) Yes, ritual is ritual, but there are evil rituals.
The superstitious belief of your environment has so much eaten deeply into your mind. Your ritual has nothing to do with your nephews' health. If you succeeded and have lots of car, houses, and you took the responsibilities of feeding your siblings, and suddenly one sibling with this same bigous belief came to you to tell you that you shouldn't be too proud because he's the one behind your success becasue he exchange your glory or he gave his glory for you to use or he gather the glory of our village people... rubbish trash.

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:
[color=#550000]@Op Your story is nothing new but a typical story potrayed by most Nigerian religiousr]
This is my true life story, it is not meant to convince people that money ritual exists, but to discourage those that know it exists not to venture into it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by judedwriter(m): 6:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
Yes, spiritualists do it, but I don't know how they do it.

Hmmm...

I noticed it in my family. A member of my family used my blessings to excel and progress in life.

It happens a lot in most families.

Even among extended families and close friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
The spirits let you go, just like that? No consequence? undecided
You know this story of yours will likely serve, not as a deterrent but encouragement, right?
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
I have heard about people suffering because of evil things their parents did.

You can't free a slave that's ready to be free. There's no spiritual or supernatural power against you. Why do Africans think there are some imaginary evil power against them, how much more of evil the parent and forefather of the white did. The white parents and fore parent did worse than ours but yet the white never tag their suffering to any imaginary evil done by their parent.

Although, this world is bound by cause and effect and the good book says what a man soweth so he shall reap. There's consequences for every action be it bad or good. You reap the consequences of the deed that abounds you.

I am affected directly or indirectly by what our past leaders have done to Nigeria.

I am enjoying the good works my mother has done.

My father was made King and he destroys everything around his neighbouring country. When he dies, I am abound to share part of his consequences.

You need to unlearn all this wrong belief and start filling your mind with positive ideology.

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
judedwriter:

Hmmm...

I noticed it in my family. A member of my family used my blessings to excel and progress in life.

Can you try give us a context of how A member of my family used your blessings to excel and progress in life
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
judedwriter:

Hmmm...

noticed it in my family. A member of my family used my blessings to excel and progress in life.

How did the transfer happen? How did you know they were yours to begin with? Mind opening another thread to tell us your own story please?

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by judedwriter(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

How did the transfer happen? How did you know they were yours to begin with? Mind opening another thread to tell us your own story please?

Like I said, it happens in most families. A lot of people today through witchcraft use other people's blessings to excel.

I don't know how this is done, that's why I asked the OP.

In my own case, after praying powerfully for hours in tongues, I saw revelations of my family member restoring my blessings.

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Crofton: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Never Bro... it's an Assignment! Until I am Called Home! There is No stopping

You mean the home the whites brainwashed you into believing ?

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

The spirits let you go, just like that? No consequence? undecided
You know this story of yours will likely serve, not as a deterrent but encouragement, right?
Should I say the spirits killed me when they didn't, or should I say they are chasing me all around my house, when they aren't?, there will always be good and bad people, anyone that wants to choose darkness over light is free. Revelation 22 vs 11

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
judedwriter:

Good evening in response to your question : Blessings / luck/glory can be transferred by:
1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex

Sex : I pity guys/ ladies sleeping anyhow, some peoples glory has been stolen through that.
Food: Pray before you eat, don't eat just any food
Money: Money tool can be used that's why you need to pray before you give money out to people especially beggars and unfriendly friends.

These all i know Good day

6 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:

Are you saying that juju is fake or what? During the bakassi boys era,I've witnessed a shootout where the boys were not hurt even though they were bare bodied.I have a video where cultists clashed with SARS in abuja and there were no casualties.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
Should I say the spirits killed me when they didn't, or should I say they are chasing me all around my house, when they aren't?, there will always be good and bad people, anyone that wants to choose darkness over light is free. Revelation 22 vs 11

Like i said no garnishes please!

That said though, your story leaves me wondering how easily it seemed for you to float in and out of that circle, coming out unscathed. It all seems like a sortof encouragement, a dare if you will, to those who havr pondered what the spiritual holds for them.
I can imagine you being contacted for the information of the voodoo man in ekiti and the one in calabar after this story. grin
Heck, even i am tempted

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
judedwriter:

Like I said, it happens in most families. A lot of people today through witchcraft use other people's blessings to excel.
How? Who places that blessing on them and how is it transfered?

judedwriter:

I don't know how this is done, that's why I asked the OP.

In my own case, after praying powerfully for hours in tongues, I saw revelations of my family member restoring my blessings.
ok.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Like i said no garnishes please!
That said though, your story leaves me wondering how easily[b] it seemed for you to float in and out of that circle, coming out unscathed.[/b] It all seems like a sortof encouragement, a dare if you will, to those who havr pondered what the spiritual holds for them.

was wondering too or is there something the OP is not telling us cause the story is not complete at all.

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by judedwriter(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

Good evening in response to your question : Blessings / luck/glory can be transferred by:
1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex

Sex : I pity guys/ ladies sleeping anyhow, some peoples glory has been stolen through that.
Food: Pray before you eat, don't eat just any food
Money: Money tool can be used that's why you need to pray before you give money out to people especially beggars and unfriendly friends.

These all i know Good day

Thanks.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
OP, It's obvious you are not a good script writer.Don't worry, i will re-write this story for you next week.Guys,watch This space next week
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Are you saying that juju is fake or what? During the bakassi boys era,I've witnessed a shootout where the boys were not hurt even though they were bare bodied.I have a video where cultists clashed with SARS in abuja and there were no casualties.
Mtcheew... During helter skelter! You haven't seen anything. Have you seen where a masquerade is burning and walking on the street and not destroyed? Have you seen where a man is beaten with wipe multiple times and didn't feel pain. It Only surprises you because, you don't know the trick. I saw a man walk on tiny rope without falling. Nothing extraordinary for the fact that you don't know doesn't mean there isn't explaination

If it's authentic, our country would be making millions by exporting these charms to abroad. Infact, there are many open challenge for anyone to perform this act in a controlled environment. Of course there wouldn't come openly because their illusion would be exposed.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:

Mtcheew... During helter skelter! You haven't seen anything. Have you seen where a masquerade is burning and walking on the street and not destroyed? Have you seen where a man is beaten with wipe multiple times and didn't feel pain. It Only surprises you because, you don't know the trick. I saw a man walk on tiny rope without falling. Nothing extraordinary for the fact that you don't know doesn't mean there isn't explaination

If it's authentic, our country would be making millions by exporting these charms to abroad. Infact, there are many open challenge for anyone to perform this act in a controlled environment. Of course there wouldn't come openly because their illusion would be exposed.
I would have uploaded a video for you but then it seems you've made up on your mind on your beliefs and would probably call it a bluff.well,believe in whatever you want
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
OP, It's obvious you are not a good script writer.Don't worry, i will re-write this story for you next week.Guys,watch This space next week
I am certain the script is not the problem. He told his story as he understands it. It's just that, the ending don't make for much of an ending.

undecided undecided

I will be honest, I am waiting for a part 2.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am certain the script is not the problem. He told his story as he understands it. It's just that, the ending don't make for much of an ending.

undecided undecided

I will be honest, I am waiting for a part 2.
Part 2 ke? you may wait 4ever grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does No One Question The Fact The Britain Is Not Christian/religious? / A Thread And Sermon For Rev Dr Uma Ukpai / First Bible Translated In Yoruba By Ajayi Crowther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.