Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism (3050 Views)

I Just Love The Spiritualism Of The Catholic Church / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / My Journey Into heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

Good evening in response to your question : Blessings / luck/glory can be transferred by:
1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex

Sex : I pity guys/ ladies sleeping anyhow, some peoples glory has been stolen through that.
Food: Pray before you eat, don't eat just any food
Money: Money tool can be used that's why you need to pray before you give money out to people especially beggars and unfriendly friends.

These all i know Good day
Funny! grin grin grin grin Ever wondered why it's only in this part of the world we clamore this ideology and belief.

Do you know how much money Dangote has given to unknown "beggers"?

Did you know the amount of food your president or governors has eaten?

Did you know the amount of sex these modern artists, actors and musicians had?

Of what benefit is your glory if you don't know how to make use of it?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:

Funny! grin grin grin grin Ever wondered why it's only in this part of the world we clamore this ideology and belief.

Do you know how much money Dangote has given to unknown "beggers"?

Did you know the amount of food your president or governors has eaten?

Did you know the amount of sex these modern artists, actors and musicians had?

Of what benefit is your glory if you don't know how to make use of it?

Most of these artists / Politicians / Rich men are spiritually fortified that's why they act anyhow . See ehn lots of things are happening that i can never share on this forum lailai. If i start to dey talk people will start calling me a witch. let me end here.

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Part 2 ke? you may wait 4ever grin
That is the problem. He seemed to gave gotten the best service at no cost .

No demon or evil involved! undecided
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

That is the problem. He seemed to gave gotten the best service at no cost .

No demon or evil involved! undecided
And that is why the story needs to be modified and completed.Else,he is just saying that everything he did had no negative effect whatsoever
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
And that is why the story needs to be modified and completed.Else,he is just saying that everything he did had no negative effect whatsoever
You want to rewrite it to add a negative effect? That would be dishonest. I would rather wait for a part 2 than have that done to this story please.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
There are some attributes we can't change, we never choose them instead we exist to know and found out about them. Such is height, sex, nationality, tribe. All of these factors contributed to the trails, ideology, belief, composition, temperament of individual. All of these only keep on in a box with a narrow view of life.

By nature, we are abound to these attributes but if by chance, priveledge or circumstances we break away from any of these barriers, our view and scope about life will be broaden and with this you can judge any circumstance with rational thought.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
The Devil is the same everywhere, Darkness is darkness it is not about society or anything. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Like i said no garnishes please!

That said though, your story leaves me wondering how easily it seemed for you to float in and out of that circle, coming out unscathed. It all seems like a sortof encouragement, a dare if you will, to those who havr pondered what the spiritual holds for them.
I can imagine you being contacted for the information of the voodoo man in ekiti and the one in calabar after this story. grin
Heck, even i am tempted
My brother most gee boys abroad, have people here paving way for them, and they even hide their spiritualist no, I am not the first person that went into spiritualism, and I won't be the last, I just shared my own story, a lot of people have experienced same but didn't share the experience. The topic says regretful journey into spiritualism, I have my own regrets, but I will keep it to myself. I have no interest in giving people spiritual contacts, am practically an Evangelist now.

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

Most of these artists / Politicians / Rich men are spiritually fortified that's why they act anyhow . See ehn lots of things are happening that i can never share on this forum lailai. If i start to dey talk people will start calling me a witch. let me end here.
Lol. What have ear not heard. Better share them. All these are properganders spread by media, especially movies and programs for people that are willing to believe.
For the fact that you believe doesn't make them true.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You want to rewrite it to add a negative effect? That would be dishonest. I would rather wait for a part 2 than have that done to this story please.
Well since you say so,let's wait for part 2 then
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by TheSourcerer: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Never Bro...
it's an Assignment!
Until I am Called Home! There is No stopping
if I were close by I go don send you home since , you're everywhere you Bible thumper
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
My brother most gee boys abroad, have people here paving way for them, and they even hide their spiritualist no, I am not the first person that went into spiritualism, and I won't be the last, I just shared my own story, a lot of people have experienced same but didn't share the experience. The topic says regretful journey into spiritualism, I have my own regrets, but I will keep it to myself. I have no interest in giving people spiritual contacts, am practically an Evangelist now.

First, what is a "gee boy"?

Second, what good is a story about regrets if it is missing the regrets part? undecided undecided
It all seems made to impress than to deter. Plus now it sounds dishonest since you chose to hold back on the truth there.

Third, you evangelize? Well, if i were an unbeliever approached with this story by your person, i would certainly want what you had and not what you seem to have now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Righteousness89(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
TheSourcerer:
if I were close by I go don send you home since , you're everywhere you Bible thumper

You are too small to do that bro...

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by TheSourcerer: 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:
Please Continue
lol okay o
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by TheSourcerer: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are too small to that bro...
you're right ♥️♥️

You know I'm a sourcerer and you're well idunno but you get the point Spiritual KO
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Well since you say so,let's wait for part 2 then
See, i knew there had to be pieces missing in this story
Silentriver:
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I would have uploaded a video for you but then it seems you've made up on your mind on your beliefs and would probably call it a bluff.well,believe in whatever you want
I have seen more of videos like that. The fact is that your mind have been captured by the illusion and has rendered you lazy to critically check for porosity that lies between the event.

An adult could perform a trick on a child and such child believe because his mind was under illusion. But an adult shouldn't be thinking of what to think but such adult should think on how to think.

There are thousands of things that can be ascribe to that event. But you never dig well to find out, nothing is extraordinary because they can be proven, YOU don't just know how!

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 8:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:

I have seen more of videos like that. The fact is that your mind have been captured by the illusion and has rendered you lazy to critically check for porosity that lies between the event.

An adult could perform a trick on a child and such child believe because his mind was under illusion. But an adult shouldn't be thinking of what to think but such adult should think on how to think.

There are thousands of things that can be ascribe to that event. But you never dig well to find out, nothing is extraordinary because they can be proven, YOU don't just know how!
Strong words there @ Lazy.Am not a preacher so i'll leave you to your deluded reality.I actually have a friend who was once like you untill....Well, whatever mr.Critical analyst.

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

See, i knew there had to be pieces missing in this story
Adding those details will give my identity away, stories like this can cause stigmatization and even prosecution in a country like Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:

Lol. What have ear not heard. Better share them. All these are properganders spread by media, especially movies and programs for people that are willing to believe.
For the fact that you believe doesn't make them true.

This real life. i have family members here so i try as much to watch what i post. Not afraid though. What's the essence of sharing real- life stories to people who won't believe.

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
Adding those details will give my identity away, stories like this can cause stigmatization and even prosecution in a country like Nigeria

So why did you bother creating a new ID and then embark on telling the story to begin with?
Apart from telling us of the good side of this spirituality as you call it, what other point could you have been trying to make?
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

This real life. i have family members here so i try as much to watch what i post. Not afraid though. What's the essence of sharing real- life stories to people who won't believe.
Exactly dear.You don't need to waste your time sharing sth to a deluded man
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

If the point of telling your story is to get people to believe you, then don't you think you have failed from the get go?
Isn't what matters that you are honest about the experience and that you let people draw their own conclusion afterwards, whether you agree with it or not?

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by sonmvayina(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
Should I say the spirits killed me when they didn't, or should I say they are chasing me all around my house, when they aren't?, there will always be good and bad people, anyone that wants to choose darkness over light is free. Revelation 22 vs 11
. The day is not complete with out night.. Light and darkness are NOT opposing forces, they are complimentary... We need both to survive..

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

No problem. I understand
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If the point of telling your story is to get people to believe you, then don't you think you have failed from the get go?
Isn't what matters that you are honest about the experience and that you let people draw their own conclusion afterwards, whether you agree with it or not?

Okay ohhh
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
@silentriver come and complete your story ohhh. The story doesn't add up.
I believe you but the story get as he be kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Exactly dear.You don't need to waste your time sharing sth to a deluded man

Thanks kiss kiss kiss kiss
i don't want to waste my time explaining what's not necessary.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Missyajoke:

Okay ohhh
It is not ok. If you don't understand that a story is just that, a story, then it is not worth much.

There are almost 8 billion stories in the world today, all of them worth telling, only if those telling them are able to detach themselves long enough to tell it as it ought to be, honestly and without a demand on those listening.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

It is not ok. If you don't understand that a story is just that, a story, then it is not worth much.

There are almost 8 billion stories in the world today, all of them worth telling, only if those telling them are able to detach themselves long enough to tell it as it ought to be, honestly and without a demand on those listening.

Goodnight kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by iamdannyfc(m): 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 14, 2020
There is no good side to money ritual, people will die in your family or on your behalf, and it isn't once, people are talking about repercussions, if people dying in ur family isn't a good reason for you to desist from money ritual, I don't know what is. There is nothing hidden forever, once people start dying in ur family, it won't take long for your family members to know what you are into, either a pastor tells them, or a native doctor tells them.

When say no to - cultism shared his story, some people were saying he was indirectly promoting cultism, people will always talk. I am going to deactivate this account, after this post has educated more people. I have nothing to gain or lose on the path anybody chooses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Used A Parable That Includes Polygamy / Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! / A 17yr Old Boy's Vision About Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.