Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism (3049 Views)

I Just Love The Spiritualism Of The Catholic Church / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / My Journey Into heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by CodeTemplar: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Professorcplus:

Go open another thread now instead of derailing this and making less readable.

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Silentriver:
There is no good side to money ritual, people will die in your family or on your behalf, and it isn't once, people are talking about repercussions, if people dying in ur family isn't a good reason for you to desist from money ritual, I don't know what is. There is nothing hidden forever, once people start dying in ur family, it won't take long for your family members to know what you are into, either a pastor tells them, or a native doctor tells them.
all that na still just yarns! No one die for your story that you know of. You had money available to you and what you call favor... if that is does not scream out "tantalizing" , then dude, you still don't see what we, the readers see. cool

Silentriver:

When say no to - cultism shared his story, some people were saying he was indirectly promoting cultism, people will always talk. I am going to deactivate this account, after this post has educated more people. I have nothing to gain or lose on the path anybody chooses.
maybr because say-no-to-cultivism made the same mistake that you did. He told a so-so story, and arrived at a conclusion disconnected from.the story he told... he probably withheld essential facts like you did.

Maybe you should also delete this entire thread while you are at it so you dont leave people wondering how they can maybe figure out who you are, since you will still be on nairaland for them to ask of your ekiti and calabar connections. grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by cezarman(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2020
Mtcheeeew!
Pointless thread... below expectation.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2020
Adding those details will give my identity away, stories like this can cause stigmatization and even prosecution in a country like Nigeria

Was just teasing you grin grin grin grin
It's a very sensitive topic.
But I would love to know what actually happened.
Just tell us a little and we would leave you.

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by TheSourcerer: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

First, what is a "gee boy"?

Second, what good is a story about regrets if it is missing the regrets part? undecided undecided
It all seems made to impress than to deter. Plus now it sounds dishonest since you chose to hold back on the truth there.

Third, you evangelize? Well, if i were an unbeliever approached with this story by your person, i would certainly want what you had and not what you seem to have now.
now all that intelligence in one head , damn ! ♥️
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nostradamus: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Boring tale!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Would NEVER Support Pastors With Private Jet - The Billy Graham Example / Why Did God Stop Man From Living For Ever? / Mistreating 'Possessed' Children In God's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.