Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm (8590 Views)

I've Never Seen My Sperm Before. Pls Help / [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by roybanjo100(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tiola1:
Help!she has turned me to Guinea pig and milking ny sperm!
laff wan kill me o.....Wetin we no go read for naira land
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
That is a funny shiit I just read grin
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by Teesleek007: 12:56am On Jun 14, 2020
It is time to seek God in Spirit and in truth without Holding Back.
We have stepped into a new world order and only they that know their God shall do Exploit in this Endtimes.
Subscribe to My Blog @THEOPHANY BLOG to read and know God More.

https://teesleekklass./2020/06/12/truly-seek-god/
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by InfernoNig: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2020
If this is true... Its crazy funny. I really don't know how people will know what to do but still come online to ask for opinion of others like it really matters and influences what they will still do
Re: Help! She Has Turned Me To Guinea Pig And Milking My Sperm by talktrue1234: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
The funniest thing you will ever see on the internet

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me, What Would You Do? / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them - Where Would It Be / Yoruba Lady Shares Her Ordeal Meeting The Igbo Parents Of The Love Of Her Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.