Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? (26520 Views)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by softset: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
There are so many individuals here that can help, you have not explained anything

The responses you will receive here will not be helpful as you have withheld the facts.

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by mimicue(f): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
This story isn’t complete . How do people help you , when you hid all the details concerning the car and transaction , I guess you’re not innocent too

9 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by ArticleBeast: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you cannot say what really happened and the moneg involved stop disturbing us. Na this secrecy make them carry your money go chop pepper soup so.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by SolicitorLawyer: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.
Your story is incomplete. It's hard to advise you properly. However, I will say approach a lawyer.

9 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by DICKstractor: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
You sure say no be Hushpuppi... He's not online because he is chilling with interpol
But why didn't you mentioned how much you paid for the car.
Make e no be say you pay 100k to buy Benz like the other man wey wan use 20k buy iPhone 7+, instead na fufu without soup him collect...

5 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by saajus: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is the guy living in Nigeria or abroad? Did you meet online? Have you reported to the Police?

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by mungoparks: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.
if this story is true I bet you call Wazobia fm ,those people are too good,your money you go get am trust me bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by yesloaded: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

I'm sorry, what excatly did you paid the money for? You paid him in cash or bank transfer?

You need to explain what transpired between you guys so that people can help you

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by dingbang(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hahaha...when you hold his parents, he will come out from his hiding place.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Sagay212: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Go do am juju make him return your money.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by CrazeMan69(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
You think everyone here is a child, you are not saying the real story. you can not say how much the guy took because it's hushpuppi's $35,000,000.

When you are ready to recover your money say the truth.

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Unik2me: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
You haven't said what transpired. And for those saying arrest the parents, the law doesn't work that way. He has transaction with the guy not the parent except if they where involved in one way or the other during the transaction.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by BigTableShaker(f): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

That fukdealer must be an Igbo.
Don't be surprised, the parent knows his whereabouts.
You should arrest their asses with Sars

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Kazim88: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Are you sure you are not the one that dupe your friend because your half baked story and your defensive responses look fishy.

14 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by sammirano: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Try your possible best to get the suspect and recover your funds. However, it is wrong to even consider arresting his parent. I suppose the individual is above 18 years has a free will and of sound mind to transact with you. The parent can only offer support if they choose, it is not their obligation as they are not a party to the business. This nollywood miseducation and mentality needs to stop.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by CrazeMan69(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
ArticleBeast:
If you cannot say what really happened and the moneg involved stop disturbing us. Na this secrecy make them carry your money go chop pepper soup so.
On point OG
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by battymann: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

You are too quick to criticize police, but can't even lay your complaint right.
Make we rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by chudez0147(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

My friend you're not ready for advice... you didn't tell us how much is involved so we can know if it worth the stress..plus how a scammed you . Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by mrkels(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
You can track his lines if they are available .

Give it time .

you may not catch him immediately .

Just move on but don’t forget .

When he has let his guard down then you pounce .
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Olabode971(f): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
If this ur Tales by the noon time is True... I wonder which kind person una be.. How on earth can you Flip your hard earn cash with an intermediary when you know there are places you can go, point at the product of ur choice,pay and zoom off...
Truly, now I know; Awoooofff dey Run Belle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by golddare: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

Look for a lady that will form a new customer, period. It's a long game and you may be lucky.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by chukel(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Funny people are saying his story is incomplete. There is no story here. And how this got to front page baffles me. No name of the scammer. No make or model of car paid for. No amount paid for. No detail of how he paid. Nothing. Above all, he is not responding just like the scammer he claimed scammed them. This guy isn't serious. Clout chasing on nairaland.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Report to EFCC not police.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by AmazingELixir: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
lipsrsealed

Hmm! Op the police are the worst people to meet on a case like this ooh...EFCC is the better option also make sure you have verifiable documented means of cash transfers to the car dealer.

A Car dealer also swindled me of N550k...when I reported to the police after close to 2 months without a word from the dealer..the police came up with all manner of scheme to continue from where the dealer stopped..I just abandoned everything for them..

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Michael11stock(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Your story is not complete, did he supply the car? Or he over charge you for the car or what? Explain better
Stephenmorris1:

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Idboyostic(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

Maybe because your story is not right that is why the police turned you guys to ATM machine, you can't be screaming for help from the public and still hide details from them.

To those screaming, get a lawyer....arrest the parents...Na this kind story e Wan present give lawyer undecided....

If you need help, you have to table everything without hiding or saying half of the story. How did your friend pay? Or did he pay with a stolen fund?

3 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
You cannot...it has enter voicemail

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by kollysnut(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

If u r ready to recover your money, i say u tell us the full story, who knows,u could be the greedy one here, tell us exactly the story, if not we will give you covered solution...........

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by cutievik: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Very incomplete story, so scanty and incomplete a fair tale my head couldn't connect the dots or at least boot any advise for you. My Gee be frank, come out with the truth, if you bleeped up, you will be certainly bashed no doubt but at least you would get the best sound advise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2012 Model Lexus Is250c Toks Convertible Full Option / 2019 Model Toyota Hilux Toks Fully Loaded V6 Engine / Photos From The Abeokuta Bikers Converge 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.