Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? (26532 Views)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by captianfreeman(m): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
You have to narrate what transpired in clear details.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Openbusiness: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fake story! Abegi undecided
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by ronyman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lock their papa up Dem go sho
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Abcruz(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.

How do you expect anyone to help you when you've hidden all facts?

Take the secret of whatever transpired and leave us alone.

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by peacemara54(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Samuel5026:
Do you want to learn how to cartoon your loved one? All you need is your smart phone (Android). Here is my WhatsApp number: 0~8~1~3~0~3~1~8~0~9~9

Pls add me on WhatsApp
I think I love this.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by bluefilm: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Don't use the police again.

You have to go traditional.

Just warn his family of your intention so as to give them some days of grace for them to pay up.

Then if they don't act up like I already know they won't, don't bother them again

Just go and consult a well know tough idol.

Dasal.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Richie77: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rubbish post. Explain if you want to get solutions.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by ebuka440: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
What actually transpired between both of you and in which location are you

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
He should send a petition to IGP.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Allwell96: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
If the money is huge as you said, EFCC can help you.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by toozheen(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Some people's means of livelihood revolves around issues like this. Get a lawyer, would save you the headache.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by buzorcharles(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
When u are ready for advice let us know.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by SocialJustice: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
nymphomaniac:
arrest in lieu is strictly prohibited under our laws sir.
Thanks, reason I mentioned he should pass it through a lawyer.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by smartval(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

A visit to Binin would solve the problem
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by AskProf: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Nor did he state the amount.

My response is different if the amount was N100,000 or N10,000,000

That's not even my point. What was the transaction about?
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by johhbekeboh09: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
The parents are also criminals. Arrest them until he shows up. If he doesn't, charge the parents to court. Consult with a lawyer.

You can only arrest the parents if they were involved in the transactions
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by CrownWale93(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
This same thing just happened to my cousin too last three weeks.. but we thank God we have retrieve our money back
Stephenmorris1:

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by johhbekeboh09: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Just warn his family of your intention so as to give them some days of grace for them to pay up.

Then if they don't act up like I already know they won't, don't bother them again

Dasal.

LOL
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Dowenship(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

firstly: did he pay him without seeing the car he wants to buy,
Was he not invited for inspections.

Tell us the full details of ur friends transaction then we can treat from there...thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by opsynea2j(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Incomplete story !!!

You (poster ), your friend (that sent the money) and the so called dealer that absconded with the funds are all prime suspect. You obviously don't need help if you can supply basic details on how the transaction transpired btw y'all .

NPF /SARS will just laugh at your one sided story and carelessness In a deal . In naija today , trust but with caution . None of y'all has the right to involve his parents cos they weren't involved at all . Only a foolish officer would dare try that.

Abi this money na 50k sef ? Before I continue to blow more grammar .

If the money is a large sum as u claimed , keep paying to sponsor police for investigations. That's the kinda society we are now. Even if you involve lawyers ,it is still what it , u might not still want to give full details of the transaction to him/her .

2 Likes

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Ihategirls(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
State the amount involved, if you want us to help you. Also tell us the full story.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by humilitypays(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
ceejay80s:

Did u say shrine? Na u get time , I will just get a gun and pay him a visit, its a very painful experience
gun ke, you will still end up in jail as a murderer while he walks freely flexing your money.

In Nigeria, use spiritual method if not your money na gunner

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by humilitypays(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
bluefilm:

Dasal.
This is the only way to recover your money from a scammer or debtor in Nigeria, it works, very potent.

His parents, family, children, siblings will pay dearly.

But if you are a Christian, please don't go this route cry
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by pocohantas(f): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Klass99:

Another way, is to see if a freeze can be put on his bank account, if you have a close contact in his bank who can do this or perhaps rope the EFCC in?

People with operational experience in banking, can tell you better if the freeze suggestion will work or not.

Cc: Pocohantas kindly enlighten me if freezing an account is possible under such circumstances. From your posts, I figure you know, how this industry works

Yes, it is very possible to freeze his account. However, no one just freezes an account. A court order and police report would be required. They are the ones to establish a case of fraud, then the bank would act on the order.

The problem in cases like this is always the NPF. They would wanna milk him. I don’t know OP’s relationship with his banker, but a good number of RMs and branch heads have good relationships with the police. So, they can guide him, though most wouldn’t want to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Buffalo2(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nickymichy:
If u want to buy anything in this country..my brothers and sister.. Go where den dey sell am...point d one wet u wan buy...make den write receipt for u...collect your thing pay go house and celebrate...I don't like all ds intermediary things... EFCC will help u I guess..I hope u have enough evidence to show for all d transaction...
. Thank you my brother. A friend of mine has been pestering my life since I told him that I have sold my car and I will need another one. He said he will help me order bla bla .............. I told him to forget that I dont have patience to wait for clearing drama. Me that I just went to one car stand like that and bought the car since. He is still expecting me to call him or forward my hard earned money to him for one yeye purchase from oversea. Because of how much he will make on top my money
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Odion2016(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
AskProf:

You have not said what transpired between you people.

Very funny,,you want help,yet you are hiding the facts...shior..
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by humilitypays(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes, it is very possible to freeze his account. However, no one just freezes an account. A court order and police report would be required. They are the ones to establish a case of fraud, then the bank would act on the order.

The problem in cases like this is always the NPF. They would wanna milk him. I don’t know OP’s relationship with his banker, but a good number of RMs and branch heads have good relationships with the police. So, they can guide him, though most wouldn’t want to.
from my personal experience not hearsay, it is a waste of time and resources going through those routes.

The surest way to recover your money from a scammer or debtor who refuses to pay in Nigeria is through traditional method of consulting a very strong Nigerian shrine.

Nigerian Police nor court does not help recover scammed money. Worst comes to worst, the guy will be jailed for few months after years of going to court, and court will ask him how long he can pay up, and if he can't, attracts few months jail.

I just pity these scammers cos some people are diabolical, they don't have time to go to Police or any court, they will go traditional and years later when the scammer have forgotten he scammed some people, the repercussions will start pouring into his life and family members, scamming Nigerians is a very dangerous game for anybody to play
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Gofwane(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Awoof transaction gone wrong grin
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
humilitypays:
from my personal experience not hearsay, it is a waste of time and resources going through those routes.

The surest way to recover your money from a scammer or debtor who refuses to pay in Nigeria is through traditional method of consulting a very strong Nigerian shrine.

Nigerian Police nor court does not help recover scammed money. Worst comes to worst, the guy will be jailed for few months after years of going to court, and court will ask him how long he can pay up, and if he can't, attracts few months jail.

I just pity these scammers cos some people are diabolical, they don't have time to go to Police or any court, they will go traditional and years later when the scammer have forgotten he scammed some people, the repercussions will start pouring into his life and family members, scamming Nigerians is a very dangerous game for anybody to play

The aim isn’t to jail the debtor, the aim is to freeze the acct and return the money to OP.

I don’t have a problem with anyone going diabolical o. That one concern them. I spoke on the one I know about...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Microwhy: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

Lure him out...
Get to work and become a detective..
1.. Get a SARS officer whom you can call for immediate backup if you find anything new.
2.. Use a crack in the family to get inside information i.e anybody that is close to the family but not in good terms with them.
3.. Get the sister or brother Facebook account and find him in there friends list.
4.. Use his Facebook account friends list to track him down.
5.. Since the money is much, he is probably not in town.
6.. Find him as quick as possible before he squander the money because court won't make sense if he already finish the money.
7.. Inform EFCC and use SARS ito assist you instead of normal police.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by nedekid: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Get a good lawyer then

Those fucktards will be pay more than what they collected from you
Its too early to use lawyer.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by zoeA: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
How did you pay? Through bank transfer or cash? Do you have his phone nos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2012 Model Lexus Is250c Toks Convertible Full Option / 2019 Model Toyota Hilux Toks Fully Loaded V6 Engine / Photos From The Abeokuta Bikers Converge 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.