Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? (26531 Views)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by bluefilm: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
humilitypays:
This is the only way to recover your money from a scammer or debtor in Nigeria, it works, very potent.

His parents, family, children, siblings will pay dearly.

But if you are a Christian, please don't go this route cry

I dey tell you.

Christians can follow their bible but as me for, na this method sure pass. grin
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by ochiosa(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Involve NATIVE DR. No time to check time.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Engrgreg231(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Just pray for Gods intervention
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.

Where did the deal took place, which state?
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Focusmind: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Car dealers and scam - I fear who no fear them!

After car dealers, na agents I fear so - property, land, house, name them.

Agency business and shady deals are like 5 and 6 in Nigeria.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Partnerbiz(f): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
humilitypays:
if you guys gave a car dealer car to sell and he sold it and didn't remit your money as agreed, my brother in Nigeria you cannot do him anything, Police, court will not get your money back, you will end up wasting your money and time, I speak from experience cos if u take it to court highest he will be jailed for 4 months and he will be out to scam more people.

That was my case. Gave a dealer 2 cars worth 9 million, he sold both and ate the money, closed his car shop....he did same to plenty other people. I arrested him, dragged him to court with evidence, he didn't deny, he promised to pay but couldn't pay and got jailed for 5 months, my money gone, wasted 2 million chasing wind.

The only way to recover money being owed to you in Nigeria is through Nigerian shrines if you have the mind, drag the person the shrine if you are not a strong Christian angry

They didn't handle your case well baba.

Restitution is available in criminal matters.

Again, did you give him original documents too ?
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by livebyday(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:
A friend of mine got scammed of a huge amount of money(i cant put the price here) by someone who sells cars .So how do we go about it because the police has really eaten us deep and done nothing about it.

The guy who scammed him has not been online for a month now he just vanished, we visited the parents house and they said they dont know where their son is and the funny thing is that they didnt seem worried at all.

How much and how did is alleged fraud happen ?
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by nedekid: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stephenmorris1:

Leave local police and head to IRT. They have an office in gra Lagos. Those goons are the igps bloodhounds. As far as the car dealer is in Nigeria, they will track him out within few days. They have all the tools.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by DaRuud(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
That's why I will not advise anyone to buy car online or by pictures

Stephenmorris1:

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Klass99(f): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Favoritedealer: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020

Go and follow gossipmill on Instagram, they'll help you
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by lomprico(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
AskProf:

No. You haven't.

what do u want to hear again? they gave d guy money for car he vanished without delivering d car not money.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Elmander1983(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sue their asses

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by AskProf: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
lomprico:

what do u want to hear again? they gave d guy money for car he vanished without delivering d car not money.

Perhaps, I didn't read through again before my last comment.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Kenyy: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by AskProf: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
lomprico:

For your info, I've just gone thru the OPs posts again.
1: There's no where he mentioned the money was for a car.
2: The OP has deactivated his accounts.

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by merits(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shady business the maga wan buy car of millions for thousands.before I proceed answer this questions
What?
Where?
Who?
When?
How?

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Enugupikin: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
The parents are also criminals. Arrest them until he shows up. If he doesn't, charge the parents to court. Consult with a lawyer.
Leave his parents out..they did nothing in this case
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Dshocker(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2020

Report him in a shrine
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Enugupikin: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
BigTableShaker:

That fukdealer must be an Igbo.
Don't be surprised, the parent knows his whereabouts.
You should arrest their asses with Sars
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 rule 2
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Oyerinde16(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2020

If you have his phone number, and its still going through, contact me, we will track the location of the line... We can tap his line as well, we can get his recently dialed numbers... I hope once we deliver him to you, you will pay us handsomely... Only people with serious cases should call me...

NB: if your phone lost don't contact me I take God beg u...
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by Enugupikin: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
humilitypays:
gun ke, you will still end up in jail as a murderer while he walks freely flexing your money.

In Nigeria, use spiritual method if not your money na gunner
Lol..how would someone he has murdered work free again grin grin grin
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by NonEthniCITY: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
The parents are also criminals. Arrest them until he shows up. If he doesn't, charge the parents to court. Consult with a lawyer.

A country where any random idiots can just order for someone to be arrested, is that a country?

What evidence does he have against the parents to call for their arrest?

The ONLY reason the stupid Naija police entity even go after innocent folks just like that is because they see it as an AVENUE to make money, not because they are really interested in investigating the case.

Majority of police arrest in Nigeria are ILLEGAL arrest, and yet we encourage that illegal arrest without shame.

SMDH
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by millionboi(m): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
emmabest2000:
No matter which way you intend to recover your money from him , just remember one thing... you don't have any case with his parents....shekena

Good luck
thy then must produce him shikena
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by millionboi(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nickymichy:
If u want to buy anything in this country..my brothers and sister.. Go where den dey sell am...point d one wet u wan buy...make den write receipt for u...collect your thing pay go house and celebrate...I don't like all ds intermediary things... EFCC will help u I guess..I hope u have enough evidence to show for all d transaction...
hahahaha
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by friendl: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
9ja system is not encouraging ,police can't force him to return money except court and even in court ,he can say he will be paying monthly ,....

Someone just need to be careful
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by andyanders: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op, you are not telling the truth of what transpared between you and the car dealer.

Most car dealers here on nairaland are genuine and some are not real. Most will tell to come see the product b4 you pay. Come to think about your case, you stated that you do not want to state the amt involved and moreover, you know the parents of the guy and is affraid not to arrest them.

Are you hidding something? Was it drug deal and you asked the guy to exchange it with a car? Many people have asked you to explain what actually happened and you have been avoiding that question.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by ProtectMyMoney: 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Fact of life,

Always protect your money....once your money leaves your account to a Scammer's account, you no longer have control over your money.

So, protect it before it leaves.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by AmazingM: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Have you heard of Human Right radio in Abuja or Brekete family? Take this matter there and be rest assured that you will recover everything you have lost but ensure that your hands are clean in the deal if not, e go back fire. All the best.

1 Like

Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by sirlop(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Get a good lawyer then

Those fucktards will be pay more than what they collected from you
You can’t just arrest someone’s parents like that. After all, they weren’t the ones that defrauded you.
Re: How Do We Recover Our Money From A Car Dealer? by chukel(m): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2020

and the goat op has deactivated his account. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2012 Model Lexus Is250c Toks Convertible Full Option / 2019 Model Toyota Hilux Toks Fully Loaded V6 Engine / Photos From The Abeokuta Bikers Converge 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.