Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times (76712 Views)

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Federalmike: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/397422-nigeria-u-s-fight-for-hushpuppis-custody-from-uae-sources.html

my question is how he take pull this off , how he take do am , 100$ dolls just like that
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mindlog:
Hushpuppi will be praying Nigeria wins because he will escape justice if handled in Nigeria.

True but sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ekitiparapo:
So embarassed to ba a nigerian, keep tarnishing our image in diaspora.

They should just change the name

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prechgold1180:
Mr hushpuppi I don't know if u can see this
Please I want to advise you to transfer small thing to my account before FBI collect everything
I promise to safe keep the money for you before dey release you next 48 years

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nickymichy:
Do legit they won't hear.....no be person b okonjo iweala wey people around the world dey praise for her work?...u scam people around the world con dey make people wey dey hustle look like lazy people..anyways..enjoy ur arrest while we continue our hustling

You don settle matter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Coldie:
Wetin Nigeria know say them want investigate, highest thing they will do is raid his apartment to look for his passwords to his emails and get his bank statement to see his deposits and payouts.

They are very good if they want to do it, but their agenda is evil

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Rexnegro(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
VirginSearcher:
They should free him to enjoy his money
i am double sure you are not okay
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by ryandiesel: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria re still working hard to get some things done about the fraudulence yeah I think it makes a good sense because the boss is from Nigeria
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by ocheli92(m): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
American authorities are fighting to bring him to justice... Nigerian authorities are fighting to bring him to collect their own share in millions of Naira or even dollars..

*shakes head out of thread*
True Talk

https://uefvideon.pw/502163073979318/
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Kingrefreshed: 5:44am On Jun 14, 2020
SIR0:
If truly found guilty, just slash him into two.

We can use Naija's share to feed the hungry lions in the zoo.

So that his likes would know what awaits them in the future.

I'm not that wicked o,,, it's just that I hate scammers with total hatred.

Scammers/fraudsters are,,,,,KILLERS cool

Will you shut that your dirty trash.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Johnkassy(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Nigeria Government are fighting just to collect money from him... Eh! Nawa o , and me wey enter bank stole 1m , dey won roast me like corn.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Austineva(m): 6:11am On Jun 14, 2020

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by DonX001: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2020
SIR0:
If truly found guilty, just slash him into two.

We can use Naija's share to feed the hungry lions in the zoo.

So that his likes would know what awaits them in the future.

I'm not that wicked o,,, it's just that I hate scammers with total hatred.

Scammers/fraudsters are,,,,,KILLERS cool

I stand with you Bro.
I hate scammers with a passion.
These bast*rds keep spoiling Nigeria's image back to back, and it impacts on how the entire world treats us whenever we travel out.
In my opinion the punishment for major fraud should be death sentence, same with corrupt politicians stealing huge sums of money.
Because in reality, they've caused many deaths and untold suffering to many people through their actions.
That is the only way to get any sanity to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Yewandequeen(f): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=Austineva post=90644636][/quote] wetin cheesy
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Austineva(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Yewandequeen lost=90645531:
wetin cheesy
I like u and want to know u more
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Kennyroland8680: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
Nigeria the greatest picker of all time...
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by DAVE5(m): 9:46am On Jun 14, 2020
golddare:

Husshpupis will be like God I no wan go to Nigeria oo, their prison na hell oo.

You no dey try ohh

The guy would be praying he is released to Nigeria cos once that is done, the next day he's a free man after few pockets has been greased

But US I believe won't let that shit fly, who him want grease for US

I no know the guy ways but mehn flaunting all those rolls Royce and other stuffs the way he does without a confirmed source of income screams scam

WDIK

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by golddare: 10:06am On Jun 14, 2020
DAVE5:

You no dey try ohh

The guy would be praying he is released to Nigeria cos once that is done, the next day he's a free man after few pockets has been greased

But US I believe won't let that shit fly, who him want grease for US

I no know the guy ways but mehn flaunting all those rolls Royce and other stuffs the way he does without a confirmed source of income screams scam

WDIK

You are right only a poor crook will pray to be extradited to US but the rich ones will prefer to come here, a typical one is James Ibori. I pray the US wins .
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by DAVE5(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
golddare:

You are right only a poor crook will pray to be extradited to US but the rich ones will prefer to come here, a typical one is James Ibori. I pray the US wins .

Lol, the country is a waaa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Observer1: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
He's a Nigerian and resides in Dubai it's only right that he's tried in Dubai or extradited to Nigeria,USA has no right or say in the matter.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by GorkoDimo: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abeg Naija should step aside and allow US to carry the Fraudster.

I also think Huspuppi want to come to Naija where some Corrupt Judicial Officers will let him go.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by rampantlover: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
NIGERIAN AGAIN? grin grin grin grin grin Are you born with it or something? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
EFCC wan cash out on the boy
nigeria is the funniest name i ever heard, i don dey go oo!
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by tunary(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Poshriel:

Call us
number to call
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Luckyb1212:
Have not seen any country as useless as Nigeria, just don't know y am an ascent.

We die here in Nigeria.. Me n u

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by RuggedSniper: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.