Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times (76710 Views)

More Trouble For Hushpuppi As New Evidence Was Submitted Against Him / FUTA Student Who Hacked Premium Times Website Suspended By University / Magu: Report Says Interest On N550 Billion Re-Looted - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by TheSourcerer: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:
lol... hushy go dey pray make 9ja take over. E no go pass settlement 9ja operatives they find like they did with mompha and he bailed himself and sailing wide and back to his usual.

I no support crime o but i feel for huspy

I swear, I feel for am no be small, major cashout for him body , dey go chop the mf like puppy grin
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pls shut up and no deceive yourself.
I'm just you pray every day to have all he has even if that means crossing few lines and doing the same thing our stupid politicians do.

Nickymichy:
Do legit they won't hear.....no be person b okonjo iweala wey people around the world dey praise for her work?...u scam people around the world con dey make people wey dey hustle look like lazy people..anyways..enjoy ur arrest while we continue our hustling

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Futuragetty: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Stories. We all know the US can't fight with Nigeria over Hushpuppi's custody. Even Hushpuppi self go wan dey US.

imagine that guy in Suleja Prison.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by NaijadrivaCars: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
We all know why Nigeria is "fighting" for Huspuppi. They want their hands on Hushy's pie.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
all the cars n show off collections don go... But one thing is for sure... HE WILL BE BACK SOON LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
TheSourcerer:
I swear, I feel for am no be small, major cashout for him body
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by themes009(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
I still don't believe this news joor! I notice foul play, last last hush won blow with another format, mopha don do his own. Naira marley showed them the format accidentally

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by sheyitokz(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
I still dey talk am if dz guy enta 9ja border d sand of hin bata no fit smell kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by 900winer(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
USA can have him we don't need him here, atleast the american kkk can hang him on their cross and burn him alive who cares.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by samkay3g(m): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
“We are not sure yet of the amount they are being accused of stealing,” an official said. “But we want our friends in the U.S. to know that many of his associates are in Nigeria and we will ensure equitable sharing of all forfeitures arising from the case.” grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by majamajic(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
That's how they will be giving us bad name crew never come till now
Mrs dabiri never talk on this matter too
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by TheSourcerer: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Richieniit:
all the cars n show off collections don go... But one thing is for sure... HE WILL BE BACK SOON LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
if he is jailed , oh boy will he feel it , even if he is not jailed he will feel the scorching heat of reality of been back to zero. Having Nothing! There's no comeback after this. He cannot be same same ever again! Ever!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Sterope(f): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria that didn't put in any work. Shameless people!
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by sweetTai(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Americans authorities are fighting to bring him to justice... Nigerian authorities are fighting to bring him to collect their own share in millions of Naira or even dollars..

*shakes head out of thread*

He has a better chance of getting out of jail in America than Nigeria. You can buy justice in America just like in Nigeria. He’s already hated in Nigeria, he’s nobody in America.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by janettee(f): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.

Probably to share his money and let him go scot free grin.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Sterope(f): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Support crime with your full chest undecided. This isn't about politicians. Focus on the matter at hand.

Richieniit:
lol... hushy go dey pray make 9ja take over. E no go pass settlement 9ja operatives they find like they did with mompha and he bailed himself and sailing wide and back to his usual.

I no support crime o but i feel for huspy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Tonyfx: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:
What did he steal from the Nigerian authorities that they are fighting to have him?

Useless people.

They've already calculated how much they will collect from him na. They want their own palliative grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by teemotee: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
samkay3g:
“We are not sure yet of the amount they are being accused of stealing,” an official said. “But we want our friends in the U.S. to know that many of his associates are in Nigeria and we will ensure equitable sharing of all forfeitures arising from the case.” grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
I thought UAE does not have an extradition treaty. Meaning nobody can arrest him and take him out of UAE. His crimes were not committed against UAE, so i assume he can't be tried in court there

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by LabDNA: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
The Americans should intensify efforts to grab him.

He needs to be in GITMO.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by cray91(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
All i know is the case should not be handled by Nigeria Authorities Cuz dem just Won Have their own share of the fraud money. nothing else
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/397422-nigeria-u-s-fight-for-hushpuppis-custody-from-uae-sources.html

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by sweetTai(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
LabDNA:
The Americans should intensify efforts to grab him.

He needs to be in GITMO.

If he goes to America, he spends nothing more than 10 years in prison with a good lawyer. No be this United States?? You can buy justice in America just like in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria Interpol say Hushpuppi collaborators that are into frauds are in Nigeria, they should catch them now.
Why did they not arrest him all this while he was in Dubai. Dino Melaye partied with him in Dubai, Olamide and other actors and actresses partied with him. Yet they did not arrest him. Now that US did all the job, they want to steal him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by campbelljosh(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hushpuppi na smart guy. He has insider in Nigeria govt that's fighting for his bringing to Nigeria so he can bail his way out. These scammers have connections

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by sweetTai(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
I’M WAITING FOR THE DAY THEY NAB THAT GUY CALLED E-MONEY TOO!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Richieniit: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
did he steal your relative money?
What matter at hand are you discussing?

To celebrate another man's downfall or the joy of seeing he's got issues?

I'm very sure na your type they go him igram to beg for money... yeye!

Guy hustle cos that salary of yours won't give your kids the best life they deserve. I'm not saying i support crime but you can't actually say you are better than him. YOU'RE ALSO A SINNER LIKE HIM SO PICK YOUR SIN RIGHTFULLY AND BLOOM LIKE ROSES
Sterope:
Support crime with your full chest undecided. This isn't about politicians. Focus on the matter at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Kobicove(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
The US should take custody of him

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
daddytime:

Useless people.
they want cash out like they did with mophas. USA should hold him there

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by TheSourcerer: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
We all know why Nigeria is "fighting" for Huspuppi. They want their hands on Hushy's pie.
hushy pie , I like that ♥️♥️
Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by Naijaarchive(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerians Govt dey fight for his money and assets ni grin Or some top guys dey use the guy's account to siphon public funds... Chai this is strangely funny.... They shouldn't give him to Nigeria authorities o...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, U.S. Fight For Hushpuppi’s Custody From UAE — Premium Times by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
He must not come to Nigeria, they must give him investus obi treatment... Afonja kwenu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.