Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K (68447 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Siberia01(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
peugeot 5O4 GR
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by AsapKen(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
To be sincere with you, you want to buy problem. A car that you'll keep fixing and fixing. At the end you go realize say you don spend so much.

My advice... Keep saving till you have something good you won't regret it
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Danny4God(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Danny4God:
No problem bro
like how much can I budget for the EOD. And is EOD a good car to buy?

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by luluman: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
greggng:

I have golf3 ...still first body ...but u need to do body work to it test when you buy it...However I am disappointed in you...how can you leave behind Toyota, and Honda...don't you know that they are the king of cars when it comes to Nigeria. Just tell me your budget no reach I will understand ...
Golf 3 is more durable, with better fuel economy than Toyota or Honda.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by chi4ik(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kindly go to jiji and get good cars within your reach.

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by ndidibabe(f): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
Really? Pls kindly enlighten me the more, I didn't want to join the bandwagon of Toyota/Honda,
please tell me more about the Nissan why u said is a No Go area... Thanks
Somebody want to buy Moto of 500k and still making this noise? What will that amount buy?

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by lecky001(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
chi4ik:
Kindly go to jiji and get good cars within your reach.
Thats the best still help someone get Toyota echo 2003 model for 550,000 yesterday.The car is first body and perfectly working though we settle 15,000 to the person that posted the car.The car was posted 700k we negotiated to 550k which was a very good bargain
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Divinehenrich(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Do you mean 2008 or 2018
VirginSearcher:
Raise money and buy Honda Civic 2018 model and thank me later
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by oneman2k7: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Buy Nissan primera 1998- 2000. u will never regret it. Buy the 1.6 litre type. it is fuel efficient and parts are really cheap.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by ToyinDipo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Keke Napeb
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
The guy is very funny.

He is looking for father Christmas.

A beggar with choice. "I don't want Toyota".
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Encash(f): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
He can buy a Bentley Continental

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Olabode971(f): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
tillaman:
Carshamadupe
Abi... Carshamarowona. Car plenty that is man can buy. Carrajejeun, Carpelaye, Carromogbejo. This car is the longest na like limousine Carmatarakatitikatorounjeje!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by divineuk(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Chai!!!!
A car of 500k?
I can't enter sure car oo
did he say he is buying it for you? Which one do you have??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Wettoid123: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
U are asking for people advice and you are dictating for urself I wonder just tell me ur 500k will not be enough to buy a naija used Toyota car which u know already.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Barexydkoko: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Car of 500k bros you go catch family members witch oooooo..... i advice you to save more and buy a better car...
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by urose93(f): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Maybe your 1996 Sunny isn't too electrical oriented as the more recent productions of Nissan.

Most of the 2002 to 2014 Nissan cars have this electrical issue, and it is widely discussed in online reviews even in the USA.

Granted, but then when giving advise, please be specific of the model years of vehicles you feel should be kept on 'red' list. Not just mentioning Nissan as a product. I have read some bad reviews of some model year of Toyota, Mazda and Honda. Tanchu

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by xavuv: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lol @ OP
U still dey choose, with 500k budget.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by vertueptime: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iv not seen one, its either they are parked in the mechanic or fully functional

Euouae:
Nigerian
used Innoson
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by phal: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
The thing tire me self Oooo, people on NL just made my 500K look like N5 cheesy cheesy cheesy, some guys in my office got a very decent car for less than 500K I mean very nice car, I'm surprised y guys on NL re making my hard earned 500K look like N5...thanks boss for the advice
officerfudo:
Broad, don't let anyone demoralise you, be patient ,get car expert you trust, with your half a million , you can get pencil light naija use, don't let anyone rush you. There are lot of good cars for your 500k.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by EPIJOE: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Danny4God:
like how much can I budget for the EOD. And is EOD a good car to buy?

ITS A GOOD CAR, THE ONLY PROBLEMS IT HAS IS THE LEGS ANS THE POWER STEERING.

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by smasher1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Chai!!!!
A car of 500k?
I can't enter sure car oo

Only a female would say such. Although 500k can hardly by a good car in 2020.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Heavensent01(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
greggng:

I have golf3 ...still first body ...but u need to do body work to it test when you buy it...However I am disappointed in you...how can you leave behind Toyota, and Honda...don't you know that they are the king of cars when it comes to Nigeria. Just tell me your budget no reach I will understand ...

how much do you want to sell your golf 3 and is it auto/manual?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
For me Toyota is over hyped and Honda ball joint issue is the reason why I'm not going to them, infact I prefer Hyundai/KIA to Honda/Toyota... By the way I have no probs upping my budget contrary to what u said..but other things are there for me to put money...thanks for ur contribution..I really appreciate

Lol Toyota is overhyped and I believe you’re getting your very first car?? Funny guy

Besides you have a wide taste for a budget of 500k

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by HeyCorleone(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
Chai!!!! A car of 500k? I can't enter sure car oo
No one is offering you a lift.
Don't be stupid, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by smasher1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
remele2:
I will give u only one advice..... Keep saving to buy a better car... A car of 500k can make u commit suicide....

Unless u are lucky.

Good night till we meet to hear ur story

My opinion is also that paying 500k for a car may not be a big deal, but he is likely going to spend 500k in the first one year on repairs, maintenance, fuel , servicing etc. If the second 500k expenses would be difficult to spend on, he can jettison the idea of buying a car until he gets more money.

1 Like

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
kelmicheal:
Guy make you use your 500k travel out you will have double
which country be that
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Teedah: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Renault scenic. Holla if interested.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by folarr(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
@Phal
nairaland.com/5923437/golf-3-sale-price-420
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Blackmann001: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Any naija used car u later see at a good rate with clean body... Plz kindly save another 250k to entirely change the engine... Cuz that's the reason most are putting them up for sale....

Don't try to repair the engine.. Just change it once and don't even drive B4 u change......

You will b glad u heard this here

3 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by phal: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
The best detailing advise indeed, thanks for ur time, u mean for 350K I can get a very good Golf 3 with A.C, gear and engine working perfectly?, I understand I will need to spend a little on the body as per Naija ways of using cars smiley and is the car really perfect for first timer like me?
klbakare:
Dear O. P, i want to help you. Consider my advice one of the best you'll get here.

Since you are starter, never buy any expensive car for a start. Except you are really very rich. Am not sure you have driven very well before self. You will burn clutch and fall victim to high prices of part and repairs. And the more expensive your car, the more expensive its parts and repair billings.

For starters, i always advise volkswagen golf, in this your case, golf 3 will be the most appropriate car. Never buy golf 4 as advised by some people here.

You will find very neat, decent and very workable golf 3 that will travel anywhere in nigeria between 270 - 350k. Never buy any nigerian used volkswagen golf 3 for more than 350k.

Now golf 3 has very cheap parts and is very cheap to maintain. It has very low fuel consumption. And you can always love-vendor it to your taste to make you an average big boy.

To buy any fairly used vehicle, you need a very competent mechanic.
The twist about volkswagen is that "never take a mechanic that repair other brands especially toyota to go and inspect any volkswagen vehicle for a buy" they never know nothing or usually know little about volkswagen. They'll help waste your money. They will not be able to give you a good opinion about the car and its ideal worth against what the owner called it for you.

Since you have 500k to spare, if you buy a golf 3 from between 270k - 350. You'll have sufficient money to fix any fucking fault you might discover later. P:S be informed that there is no fairly used motor upon which you will not spend money to improve to your taste. Even tokunbo self you go spend small money. I have used an ample number of cars.

Now, if you have finally settled for volkswagen golf 3, you can reach out to me, i can give you my personal mechanic that i can vouch for to help you inspect cars and make a "buy" decision. Just give him money he will tell you all the truth about the vehicle. I repeat all the truth!

If you eventually want to settle for Toyota fairly used, don't settle for any less than 700k otherwise you are just buying problems except you dont mind corolla 01/02

I don't know much about nissan.

I have driven mazda 323 hatch back very very well. It moves well, portable and decent. But, i don't know much of the pros and cons. I never repaired it, i drove it for someone.

Enjoy yourself and pray to God for Goodluck on your car choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Wannabenz: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Peugeot 307 (Black) is available 2006 model. Very neat with AC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 / Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.