Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K (68443 Views)

I Have A Budget Of 800k To 900k, Car Gurus Which Vehicle Do You Advise I Buy? / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Opiosko: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mutemenot:
I have 402 and opel, open is direct belgium while I have used 402 for 4 months . I rarely use it as inhale other cars. Hint me if u want any

Please, since you rarely use the 402 because you have other cars, dash me the 402 and God will bless you.

Thank you and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by martinzkingin: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you’re serious about it.
I have a Toyota Camry pencil for sale.
First body and neatly used and maintained.
Lagos if you are serious about it contact me via 08026540364.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by colestephan86: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
Car gurus in the house please kindly help me suggest which car would fit my budget,
I am actually planning to buy my first car as my family is growing big and moving from point A to B is becoming stressful for us, hence I decided to get a very good & sharp Nigerian used car with a budget of 500K max.

I want a car that is very durable, reliable, fuel efficient, cheap and accessible parts, meanwhile I don't want Toyota or Honda as they are too common on Nigerian roads & I also believe they re not the only best car options we can get. Though I am looking at Nissan Almera 2001, Nissan primera 2000 to 2002, VW Golf 3 and Mazda cars from 1999 to 2002 models.

Please kindly help me as I need your car expertise to decide which car to go for ASAP.

Thanking you in advance

Thanking
You see , there is no such thing as luck in cars , it requires patience to run a car.
I bought my Peugeot 307 SW hdi for 650k when the petrol is 1.2 million. I got it that cheap cos everyone was running away from it and so the deal got tired. You won't believe I have being using my diesel car for more than 3 yes and I have only done basic maintenance and repairs.
Diesel engin parts are cheap and don fail easily.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Mexyz(m): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Nissan has electrical issues that turn off the engine while driving or refusing to start while off.

In fact, the steering can lock and drive you towards a direction that is not your choice.
The last part of your reply is so funny grin grin and also not funny the same time

Imagine such on 3rd mainland bridge undecided undecided
God forbid bad thing
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by fabolouz1(m): 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
I have golf 4 manual transmission for that price it's Nigerian used though but still in good condition .Location is Akwa ibom.

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Obasijoe: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Keep your money and make up to 900k to 1m go for pencil light Camry, please don't buy Nigeria used car to avoid had I know
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by darelar(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
The thing tire me self Oooo, people on NL just made my 500K look like N5 cheesy cheesy cheesy, some guys in my office got a very decent car for less than 500K I mean very nice car, I'm surprised y guys on NL re making my hard earned 500K look like N5...thanks boss for the advice

Brother don't mind them. To gather 500k no dey easy most especially if it's salary earners. Buying car is a matter of luck. I have seen someone that bought a car of 2006 model at 400k and another person bought a car of 2000 model for about 800k and the 400k is enjoying his car more than the 800k own. If you're lucky, you can get better car at that price most especially if buying direct from the owner and not agent. As they'll inflate the price.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
CARburator... grin grin cheesy

OP..no vex,I joke a lot. Buh on a more serious note,if you don't want buy what will collect shirts for ur neck, keep that money and get more to it,or else, he go be like person wey go marry woman with 5kids,na expenses go kill am.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
I have a Mazda cx7 2007 you can buy for 1m but if you are really interested will give it to you for 950... Very clean and sound bought tokunbo the owner hardly uses it cos he is based abroad... You can chat me and I share you the pictures on WhatsApp 08164749928
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by chukwuibuipob: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
Car gurus in the house please kindly help me suggest which car would fit my budget,
I am actually planning to buy my first car as my family is growing big and moving from point A to B is becoming stressful for us, hence I decided to get a very good & sharp Nigerian used car with a budget of 500K max.

I want a car that is very durable, reliable, fuel efficient, cheap and accessible parts, meanwhile I don't want Toyota or Honda as they are too common on Nigerian roads & I also believe they re not the only best car options we can get. Though I am looking at Nissan Almera 2001, Nissan primera 2000 to 2002, VW Golf 3 and Mazda cars from 1999 to 2002 models.

Please kindly help me as I need your car expertise to decide which car to go for ASAP.

Thanking you in advance

Thanking
Honda baby boy for sale & 600k .Clean inside out.No sent.No Negotiation
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Opiosko:

Please, since you rarely use the 402 because you have other cars, dash me the 402 and God will bless you.

Thank you and God bless you.

Lol... If he doesn't dash nko? God will not..........
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by dadexcel: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mutemenot:
I have 402 and opel, open is direct belgium while I have used 402 for 4 months . I rarely use it as inhale other cars. Hint me if u want any
.....please which one is 402? Is that Peugeot? Which model of opel ...someone is interested
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by VirginSearcher(m): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Divinehenrich:
Do you mean 2008 or 2018
Who is talking of 2008, I mean 2018
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by ProfAmaben(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sparro:

I disagree. Honda, Toyota or Mercedes is lit
Any prior issues with the golf 3?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by victorVIC1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prodigee:
Wetin do your legedis benz na. It's the cheapest, easiest to maintain and actually, it's free. My 1 cent! grin

You want him to contact covid...lol
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Inhabitable1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Legitz:
Buy the one wey go pain dem
The one wey go carry starlight
Hit like if you understand grin

Hush leash poppy
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by ElasticStone(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
You will cry premium tears if you buy naija used car
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by rash47(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Baslyramond:
Go for Honda Civic. The fuel economy is superb and it doesn't have ball joints problem like Accord

How much is tokunbo?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by kunzzy4me(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:

Thanking you in advance

Thanking

You can get an Honda Civic for 500 with AC and good engine condition here in ibadan ...still available
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Mutemenot(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
dadexcel:
.....please which one is 402? Is that Peugeot? Which model of opel ...someone is interested

Sorry, 306.

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by cruzydal(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
phal:
Really? Pls kindly enlighten me the more, I didn't want to join the bandwagon of Toyota/Honda,
please tell me more about the Nissan why u said is a No Go area... Thanks
Nissan isn’t strong and their parts in the market are mainly fake . Nissan is a wahala car

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by mechanics(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Golf.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by gudnews212: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op, you are just a Lucky guy. I will sell to you my Benz C180. @600k,if you are serious. This is my own support for your young family.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by dadexcel: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
officerfudo:
Broad, don't let anyone demoralise you, be patient ,get car expert you trust, with your half a million , you can get pencil light naija use, don't let anyone rush you. There are lot of good cars for your 500k.
......your on point bro ...in fact I sold my Nissan xterra for 400k because I needed cash ...it's a question of patience and diligence in searching

2 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Heavensent01(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
ehisforever24:
Pls save up and buy a comfortable car, a car of 500k is not a car, a good car start from 1.5million. I have an old car in my compound which I don't drive.

make I come carry am bro?
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by fabulous01(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
#Fabulous TV Car Dealer 4 Christ..

We have tons of shoppers looking to buy or to sell cars. Cars posted on Fabulous TV Car Dealer 4 Christ sell fast.
#Fabulous TV Car Dealer 4 Christ is the best, fastest dealer to sell your car.
No hiding deals/ Christ rules..
contact us: +234-803-318-6399
Prince Fabulous Adewunmi

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by fabulous01(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

make I come carry am bro?

Let him also start from what he can afford to care for..
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by murshid09(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
My brother do not allow them to scare you
With 500k u will buy a good car just don't be in haste.I bought my first car (Toyota Carina E Manual) 2years April 2018 at d rate of 320k I only bought battery and I changed d oil.even d seller just changed d engine around sept 2017 I just changed d back shock absorber 6months ago and I work at Saki and live in Ibadan
Saki to Ibadan is roughly 180km
My brother with patience you will get

4 Likes

Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Aprilfirst: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op, get naija used nissan xterra or pathfinder 02 to 03 model. They are around that price range.

Meanwhile, This is totally free, signup, watch videos and earn.
Let your data make money for you.
Checkout
bit. ly/2YwG1xn

Remove the space between dot(.) and ly to visit the site
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by tarok(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
I have a Mazda MPV, you can check if you are in Lagos.
This car is in a very good working condition, you can send your mechanic to check if you are serious, it is a family car.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by Allwell96: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
500k is low budget my brother.
Re: I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K by bunminikan(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Opel Zafira 1.8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

National Truck Manufacturers LTD (NTM) Gidan Fiat In Pictures / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 / Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.