Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP (66164 Views)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / “I remain a member of APC” Sen Tejuoso denounces reports stating he joined PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by dalass(f): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Basket mouth preemption grin
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Ace16(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nice.. even though you lose we know you didn’t die a coward. My kind of man. Get rich or die trying

6 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Uyi168: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
It's expected..
In politics, there are no permanent friends or foes..
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by XTHRONE(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Pauladex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki welcome to the sinking ship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by redcliff: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
lotasha:
If this is true....bad political decision

why? he should not die fighting? instead of begging for his life?

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by jaxxy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bigbishung:
When I heard gov fintiri talking the other day I just knew this would happen.so now what happens to the fake certificate he his holding in pdp

There’s no fake certificate. School has verified it authentic. It’s just a conspiracy with Oshiomole as the court, judge and jury.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by athaboi(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bigbishung:
When I heard gov fintiri talking the other day I just knew this would happen.so now what happens to the fake certificate he his holding in pdp
he will submit only waec and drop the ones causing the wahala

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by jatgod(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ambode is the most useless governor ever see

4 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by ddippset(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:

No!

He’s not a slave ...
And will always act as free born.

Can’t understand why this people believe in slave master relationship

A man like you dictates event for you?

Nawao!

He refused to be slave in APC but has gone to PDP to be master!

Now lemme ask you; the 3 candidates who already bought forms under PDP and were screened will be told to drop their ambitions for Obaseki right?

So what do you call those 3 candidates?

Are they not slaves?

Is a man like them not asking them to stop their ambitions?

Hypocrites!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Ltrust(m): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
In a maturing democracy, Godfatherism is hereby abolished

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by sirp85(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
lotasha:
If this is true....bad political decision

I am not happy that PDP accepted him as their candidate. What they should have done is for them to pick their candidate to fight whoever ends up the flag bearer in APC and obaseki join another party. cry
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by cbngov01(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
weblord1900:
One day FFK will also join APC.. That's the game of politics..

the one he hasnt joined since? some politicians have class!

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by JJRainbow(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It's so sad that many people get carried away by this kindda news

These politicians are the same , whether APC or PDP

It's foolish to even talk or argue about them

I'm just sorry for the Yoruba people

They are already planning evil for you

You better run to the forests

The end is near

Yoruba the tribe of Judah
You must be out of your senses..... stupid fool

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Blackmoran(m): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Padi padi government.....what's the different between APC and PDP.... All what our politician see political party as is a avenue to grab power to loot...no ideology, no mantra....

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Echo50(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
But, does it really mean that, most of our politicians don't have certificate? What law enables the rulling
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by livebyday(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

It's so sad that many people get carried away by this kindda news

These politicians are the same , whether APC or PDP

It's foolish to even talk or argue about them

I'm just sorry for the Yoruba people

They are already planning evil for you

You better run to the forests

The end is near

Yoruba the tribe of Judah
[/s]

And what is your tribe ?

You better rnot say hausa or igbo or all your generation born and otherwise will be cursed forever

Why do devil's and illiterates like you keep bringing tribalism here
Was your mother a street walker ?

Why can't you keep this forum clean ?

What has the Yoruba tribe done to your mother ?

Funny thing is you may be Yoruba and looking to cause tribal bashing

But you will claim another tribe and type this rubbish just to make brainless people start tribalism here

As you stay there to type this mischievous post to cause trouble so will others sit and write troubles into your life forever and ever till you repent of this devilish ways

Cursed child of a cursed family

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by ZIAZI(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
It is better, I REPEAT, it's is better to fight and loose than to back off like a coward. Most of you saying he (Obaseki) moving to the PDP is a mistake are not being sincere. If you were in the man's shoes, you would have done some.
Moving further, I have three questions.

1. How did Obaseki clinch the party's guber ticket in his first term? No be the same documents em use?
2. All of you praising the likes of Oshiomole and Tinubu as Godfathers, don't you desire good governance? Do u always want a puppet to be imposed on you?
3. When will we be leaders of tomorrow since you worship these old men as gods?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by semyman: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why is FFK opinion so relevant on Nairaland that his rantings are always pushed to the front pages?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by kenyguy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerian politicians sef
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by infogenerator(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with Obaseki's decision to join PDP, infact he probably just made the best political decision of his life.

Other politicians would probably still be wailing and counting their losses, but he knew that will do him no good, so he moved on sharpy.

He is undeniably loved by the People, even the current Aspirants are scared of this fact, hence why he was ousted by his party.

All h has to do is contest with his O level certificate under the PDP platform and all issues of cert will be eliminated.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by bobluck: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerian politicians are thesame. My piece of advice to you all dont take them serious, they are all jokers.

May God save us from them.
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by UltimateSpice: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
It is a good move.

One must keep walking in life.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by cbngov01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
weblord1900:
One day FFK will also join APC.. That's the game of politics..

The one he didnt join since 2015?
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by PIMPAR: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki has no electoral value . He has been a liability to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by femijamz: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki is a goal joor

2 Likes

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Swipa: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
YOU DON'T GET TO HEAVEN BECAUSE YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON, YOU GET INTO HEAVEN BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS AND ACCEPT HIS SACRIFICE.

John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by SaintLucia: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
You don't need to run after a snail, when you are ready, pick the snail up and put it in your bag.

Oshobaba 13,06,2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by PIMPAR: 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
cbngov01:

The one he didnt join since 2015?
That's why ,we advise children like you, not to comment in politics section.
Of what electoral value is, FFK? Have you ever seen him contesting under any party before? Even his local government in Osun state, he failed to deliver it to PDP when it mattered most in the last gubernatorial election in Osun state

1 Like

Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by Wasky101: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:

Learning politics angry

Obaseki went through political tutorial under Oshiomole in 2016.
How you people conveniently shift goal post amazes me.
In 2016 nah school in 2020 nah godfather.
Weldon you hear
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by davibid: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Let the battle begin
Re: FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
The way Udom, Okowa and Wike of Pdp defeated apc with the help of the people, the people are ready to stand with Obaseki in Edo to defeat Apc, thank God Pdp is strong, already has 2 out of 3 senate seats.SE and SS is PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Usman Baba Alkali, The Acting Inspector-General Of Police / Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette / All Newly Appointed Kano Emirs Asked To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.