Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? (267 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / Is Love Truly A Sign Of Weakness? / Only men Love Truly, Women Love only on d condition That The Man Provides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? by TuroDee(f): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
There'sasaying that, Ifhelovesyou,he'll do this for you, he'll do that for you and this has made some people, especially females, make wrong decisions in relationship. They force their partner to align with them which is against their free will, forgetting that relationship is basically understanding each other which is set on the pillar of free will.

What I want my readers to know is, unconditional love doesn't exist right from the onset and can't exist now. Before your relationship can bear a nice fruit, forget unconditional love and make yourself good to one another.

Continue Reading.......

https://www.varsitygists.com.ng/2020/05/relationship-does-unconditional-love.html?m=1
Re: Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yes, the love your parents have for you.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? by ettaetta(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
nope it doesn't,
Re: Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? by Blakjewelry(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
The argument is incomplete so nothing to say

2 Likes

Re: Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? by Dabronze(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
it exist you will see it if you watch MOVIE MAGIC Regularly.
Re: Does Unconditional Love Truly Exists ? by hashtagged(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Joycekkh:
Yes, the love your parents have for you.

That is obligatory love. Its the love God has for us that is unconditional

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Ghana's Educational System The Best / What Do Men Find Attractive In Women, Uncle Ray / Could This Be Your Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.