Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. (5106 Views)

My Experience With A Banny I've Been Eyeing For Long. / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Lexkenny99(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2022
So she goes by the name NATASHA GRACEFUL NWAMAKA LOTANNA Nd brownygold002. She get vibes shaa. Met her thru my former acct. Stumbled on one of her posts here. As a sharp guy, I quickly emailed her. She replied nd frustrated me b4 giving me he w.app no. We started chating when I found out she stays in anambra nd she's a model nd student from anambra_a half caste. To be sure am not being washed, I Video called her nd mhenn... She too much 2 cut the whole encomium short. She told me 2 come visit her in school. Mhen I went oo, this babe be like the sun. Na so she fine like marine goddess first born, tall, slim come carry package. I think sey she go begin form 4 me, we go out gist, chop na so guys dey hail me like sey I win jackpot. Forget all the forming for nairaland, this babe too sweet. She no harsh or rash or hard. As e be so e be like am In love with her mhen. You can truly love anyone anywhere. I feel so fufilled. I just want her 2 love me back. Am ready 4 all d lashing in the comment section. Leggo...

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Uncle96(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2022
Good for you sharp guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by chatinent: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2022
I just remembered one adage about the age 40.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Zonefree(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
We're at the verge of losing a soldier in the hands of this bleeding gender cry

21 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by majamajic(m): 10:14am On Feb 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Lexkenny99(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2022
chatinent:
cool
chatinent:
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Lexkenny99(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
I love that banny. Forget all this capping. She too much.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by FaceTanke: 10:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Na pocohantas I wan meet

She fine, she sabi cook, she nice

I doubt if she cook better than me tho

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by McGg: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2022
chatinent:

About a FOOL right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by arthurwillia(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2022
Lexkenny99:
So she goes by the name NATASHA GRACEFUL NWAMAKA LOTANNA Nd brownygold002. She get vibes shaa. Met her thru my former acct. Stumbled on one of her posts here. As a sharp guy, I quickly emailed her. She replied nd frustrated me b4 giving me he w.app no. We started chating when I found out she stays in anambra nd she's a model nd student from anambra_a half caste. To be sure am not being washed, I Video called her nd mhenn... She too much 2 cut the whole encomium short. She told me 2 come visit her in school. Mhen I went oo, this babe be like the sun. Na so she fine like marine goddess first born, tall, slim come carry package. I think sey she go begin form 4 me, we go out gist, chop na so guys dey hail me like sey I win jackpot. Forget all the forming for nairaland, this babe too sweet. She no harsh or rash or hard. As e be so e be like am In love with her mhen. You can truly love anyone anywhere. I feel so fufilled. I just want her 2 love me back. Am ready 4 all d lashing in the comment section. Leggo...

Shey na here you Dey?
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Exkandayee(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2022
One soldier down,op is really a simp, you don't praise person weh you never marry, you only praise your legally married wife not some random bitch, and she never even give you kiss you deh do laidis,Las Las kiss you no go get,she com bill you, you fall yakata,,, then you commit suicide, come postam for crime section,abeg someone should help me with the caption

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Nonexisting: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
More like a simpleton with identity issues. Read his writeup well and you will realize he was never adherent to redpill let alone a soldier of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Jeon(f): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2022
we all know that you are looking for free pushy so that you can kiss and tell none existing fairytales.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by donbachi(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
When a redpillar falls in love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Zonefree(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
More like a simpleton with identity issues. Read his writeup well and you will realize he was never adherent to redpill let alone a soldier of it.
Pardon my ignorance, chief.
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Nonexisting: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
Na poco hantas I wan meet
You must have sworn never to reach 40yrs of age in this our earth. The same vaginarian that once said she would poison her husband slowly until he was dead. Well, goodluck on your pending soul travel and I will not fail to dash you one RIP when it happens after you don meet her finish.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Zonefree(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
Na pocohantas I wan meet
Waste of meeting undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Nonexisting: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Pardon my ignorance, chief.
You got it, boss.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2022
FaceTanke:
Na pocohantas I wan meet

She no want horse-band for now grin
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Ocholu: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2022
LoL.. I am yet to meet any cute female Nairalander oh cry. They ones I've met are just there.

I am beginning to have the mindset that no fine girl can come out from Nairaland .
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Highman56: 11:09am On Feb 28, 2022
Mumu maga don set
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Fake profile, fake account, fake story.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by FaceTanke: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
You must have sworn never to reach 40yrs of age in this our earth. The same vaginarian that once said she would poison her husband slowly until he was dead. Well, goodluck on your pending soul travel and I will not fail to dash you one RIP when it happens after you don meet her finish.

All of us go die
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by FaceTanke: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Waste of meeting undecided

Why? U can't say tho
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by obedugo(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Nonexisting:
grin grin grin Chief !!! my belly dey
pain me o

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Oturatetuala(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
What the Bleep!
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Lexkenny99(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Descottes:
Fake profile, fake account, fake story.
omo no be my fault sey u ugly come broke join. Ur work na to dey clone people's account abi u dis scammer? Don't worry ur cup don full. The mods dey on top ur matter.
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Lexkenny99(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
chatinent:
And it explains the state of your life right naw baa?? Dun worry fools are also humans.
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Zonefree(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ocholu:
LoL.. I am yet to meet any cute female Nairalander oh cry. They ones I've met are just there.

I am beginning to have the mindset that no fine girl can come out from Nairaland .
If you want to see pretty Nigerian girls, search outside Nairaland.
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Okay ooo.
Redpillers are coming for you.
Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Newboss(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
Try and fûck her toto.

No miss that part

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. by Austema(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Newboss:
Try and fûck her toto.

No miss that part

If you don't change this your thinking pattern, you may never amount to anything tangible in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Excessive Love For Vagina Is Killing Me / Ugly Man Rejects Beautiful Women / For All The Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.