Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great (757 Views)

John 3:16 Explained.| With Bishop Nathanyel / Jehovah's Witnesses And Babylon The Great / Babylon The Great Is Jerusalem,not America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by donnie(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by MuttleyLaff: 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:
h t tps://youtu.be/451qYuvdSGQ
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Nothing other than glib talk by Bishop Nathanyel Ben Israel
His group has been branded “black separatists” by the Southern Poverty Law Center and included on the 2017 “hate map” of groups across the United States. Baba, I've always called you a Black Hebrew Israelite (i.e. BHI), but you disputed it, now why you post a BHI video here, hmm?

The guy is just lying through his teeth and unneccesarily raising his voice to disguise the lies, behaving as if we too don't have copies of same bible he is quoting from, lmao.
Re: Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by donnie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Nothing other than glib talk by Bishop Nathanyel Ben Israel
His group has been branded “black separatists” by the Southern Poverty Law Center and included on the 2017 “hate map” of groups across the United States. Baba, I've always called you a Black Hebrew Israelite (i.e. BHI), but you disputed it, now why you post a BHI video here, hmm?

The guy is just lying through his teeth and unneccsarily raising his voice to disguise the lies, behaving as if we too don't have copies of same bible he is quoting from, lmao.

I don't have to be BHI to listen to him. He makes a lot of sense. He speaks of solidarity freedom and salvation for the children of Israel. He speaks truth and as such is a true prophet. How wouldn't ESAU call him a hater when he exposes their lying arse. Who should I listen to before? TD Jakes, Creflo dollar abi Adeboye? YAH forbid bad thing.
Re: Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by MuttleyLaff: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:
I don't have to be BHI to listen to him. He makes a lot of sense. He speaks of solidarity freedom and salvation for the children of Israel. Who should I listen to before? TD Kakes and Cfreflo dollar? YAH forbid bad thing.
Baba I never said or insinuate that you shouldn't listen to him or others similar like. What I said was, that, I regularly addressed you a BHI, because if it walks like a duck, talks like a talk and quacks like a duck, it then must be a duck, but you bluntly refused, saying you aren't a BHI, lmao. I don't listen to TD Jakes nor Creflo Dollar, so I wonder why you should bring up them penterascals here, I don't know. Wetin concern fish with raincoat?

Of course, he speaks of solidarity freedom and salvation for the children of Israel, exclusively and who should I listen to before? Of course, listen to a mad hatter seeking world dominion. Not my words, those are his exact words from that video.
What a waste of a one hour. Mtcheeew

I am happy the video host, on closing, stressed that he personally doesnt believe anyone should be hating on another people group. That sums up what should be avoided
Re: Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by donnie(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Of course, he speaks of solidarity freedom and salvation for the children of Israel, exclusively and who should I listen to before? Of course, listen to a mad hatter seeking world dominion. Not my words, those are his exact words from that video.
What a waste of a one hour. Mtcheeew

Yea right, you call me BHI, and you don't want to be called a Christian an idolater when you actually are one.
It isn't just his belief, neither is he seeking it... it was prophesied in the scriptures. I even forgot.... you don't believe in the salvation of Israel.
Re: Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by MuttleyLaff: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:
Yea right, you call me BHI, and you don't want to be called a Christian an idolater when you actually are one.
It isn't just his belief, neither is he seeking it... it was prophesied in the scriptures. I even forgot.... you don't believe in the salvation of Israel
How I am a Christian? How am I an idolater? You must be suffering from amnesia to say I don't believe in the salvation of Israel. If I don't, why then do I keep quoting Luke 21:20-24 to you, huh?
Re: Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by donnie(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
How I am a Christian? How am I an idolater? You must be suffering from amnesia to say I don't believe in the salvation of Israel. If I don't, why then do I keep quoting Luke 21:20-24 to you, huh?

Leave that thing jor... dint you say all Israelites have been terminated, nonexistent and that salvation was already consummated by Cyprus, creating the Judaism of your white Jewish state? But somehow, for some weird reason, you keep bringing up white Jewish pictures here and there. Is it a disease... a whitie-slaving disease?
Re: Bishop Nathanyel Speaks On The Modern Church, Slavery & Babylon The Great by MuttleyLaff: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
donnie:
Leave that thing jor... dint you say all Israelites have been terminated, nonexistent and that salvation was already consummated by Cyprus, creating the Judaism of your white Jewish state? But somehow, for some weird reason, you keep bringing up white Jewish pictures here and there. Is it a disease... a whitie-slaving disease?
Please stop all that your mischievousness because I have never paraded white skinned people group as Semites (i.e. descendants of Shem)

I have bundled you with the Ashkenazi Jews thieves for committing identity theft and said they are even worse than you coveting and parading to be an Israelite because they stole and grabbed land on top of assuming to be Israelites, and ever since have being terrorising and oppressing the Palestines in their own land.

By the stripes of Yahushua Ha Mashiach, I have been healed of all diseases (i.e. Isaiah 53:4-5)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Becoming An Atheist Is Not On My Agenda / Breaking:‘it’s Immoral’ — Oyedepo Says He Won’t Take COVID-19 Vaccine - Christi / Dead Friends And Family Dont Go To Hell. Hell Is For Those We Hate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.