Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (97746 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by ashawopikin(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Na this kain post i dey like

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by zuby4real10(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2020
koladata:
She didn't do anything wrong bro...
And I did nothing wrong too for running away from financial liability.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Kontos: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N3,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

For those who are still contemplating

See the juicy package below
1.) Video editing
2.) Professional photo retouching
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts, logos and designs
4.) Creation of exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) Content video creation
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) Professional 3D logo design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding and free hosting.
16). How to run Facebook ads effectively and how to promote your digital products online for FREE
17) How to design beautiful Graphics on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
18) Business card and letterhead design.

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

What's more, you get every paid training software and apps for FREE...

All on your mobile phone/laptop.

You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.

WhatsApp:
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prettyvirginia(f): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2020
zedegit:

Please don't. It's very difficult to cope in school after marriage especially for women. The pressures and distractions are much coupled with pregnancy. I have seen it enough to say this.

Many had carryovers because of similar situations. Stay focused.

Thank you dear
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prettyvirginia(f): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2020
zedegit:

My own Amen join yours, my sister. It's good knowing what one wants and sticking to it.

Myself, I don't like being pressured to do something. Having peace of mind when making a decision brings success.

You are beautiful besides. kiss

Awwn. So cute. Thanks hun
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2020
zedegit:

You dey chop picture? She's taken already. Let it sink in.
LOL of course I knew that. Mind your business, my guy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prettyvirginia(f): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
wintersnow:

Would really love to meet you

Not so keen here

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prettyvirginia(f): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2020
wintersnow:

Would really love to meet you

Not so keen here
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Dybala11(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2020
Rozz:
liers everywhere as if they are not the same persons pestering ladies with marriage up and down.Pls let me breath mtcheww
Nigerian guys pestering ladies with marriage upandan, Aunty tell us another lie??

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Dybala11(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Eileene:

why will a 21yr old gal be desperate for marriage
Societal pressure, misinformation, who knows for whatever stupid reason. I've seen one stupid girl like that who's just 22 and she said she's praying to get married on or before she clock 24 years.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by wintersnow(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Prettyvirginia:

Not so keen here

Lol I've never been the type to openly say how I feel about someone on a public platform..
But I think you're really cool smiley
My number is attached to my profile
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prettyvirginia(f): 7:21am On Jun 15, 2020
wintersnow:

Lol I've never been the type to openly say how I feel about someone on a public platform..
But I think you're really cool smiley
My number is attached to my profile

Lolz. You're really up for pestering.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Dybala11(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2020
KyrianOkeke:

Sincerely, this is the best comment I've read on this thread... there's nothing wrong with a lady stating clear to a guy the direction she wants for her life and relationship. You don't call that desperation.

When a relationship fails the ladies tend to lose more, so it's only normal that they will do their best to build a solid relationship... a lot of times, the ladies don't really want marriage instantly, they just want to be sure that the guy they are dating has solid plans to settle down someday and they are top on that plan especially now when commitment scares a lot of guys
You have a very valid point though, but then some ladies turns it to an avenue to nag you into insanity. This issue is also applicable to some guys too sha, they are also desperate to get married.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by wintersnow(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2020
Prettyvirginia:

Lolz. You're really up for pestering.

Lol yes o, I can really be persuasive some times.
I've always had a thing for igbo girls
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Hullabaloon: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

It's prevalent in ladies . I even have a lady of 35 disturbing me for marriage and I'm just 28 oo. I can't narrate all the story .

Are you Vingeophysicist? Nysc, Ebonyi whatsapp group
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Hullabaloon:

Are you Vingeophysicist? Nysc, Ebonyi whatsapp group
Yeah my guy . Who is this .
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Enugupikin:

Sweety..u don't know anyone offline, do you?
Lolzzz, odinma. I've met deep pockets from this platform though. All d best
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2020
zuby4real10:
nobody wants to keep a total liability at home in the name of marriage. Na her family own dey even vex me pass. The girl is too responsible and shy to even ask me of money directly, but u see her mum, dad and siblings they wanted turn me to their atm machine.
That's bad. You for shun them. You interested in their daughter. So she lacks d brain power to make money after you saw her through school?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Enugupikin: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, odinma. I've met deep pockets from this platform though. All d best
Thanks ..udo!
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2020
zuby4real10:
And the funniest thing is that desame women that are gold diggers who didn't see anything good about men except if money are involved are now the ones blaming me for leaving a poor and a liability girl. So broke man should not go into a relationship but a broke woman should go. These are desame women shouting for gender equality.

You should know that true feminism is dead in Nigeria...their own gender equality does not include equal responsibility naaaa. grin

12 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by vickydevoka(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2020
luminouz:

She wasn't being real jare!!!

Because that dude really tried. it takes a good woman to do what that dude freely did for 3 years
Some women do. Buh if you no marry her she will lay curse on you. Dem no de chop 9ja Women money go free
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

Some women do. Buh if you no marry her she will lay curse on you. Dem no de chop 9ja Women money go free

Curses go both ways. A babe I know who did that got cursed by the guy. He sponsored her for 5 years(ND/HND) and she left him when she went for service. She is still childless till now.

This occurred 10 years ago.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by mistarsam(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2020
zuby4real10:
And the funniest thing is that desame women that are gold diggers who didn't see anything good about men except if money are involved are now the ones blaming me for leaving a poor and a liability girl. So broke man should not go into a relationship but a broke woman should go. These are desame women shouting for gender equality.
you dey mind them? Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by mistarsam(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2020
zuby4real10:
I have already made my decisions a long time ago, so nairaland advice has nothing to change.
I tire for their matter as everybody just become senior advocate for her matter like this

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prettyvirginia(f): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
wintersnow:

Lol yes o, I can really be persuasive some times.
I've always had a thing for igbo girls

Just give up. There's no headway here for you

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by wintersnow(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2020
Prettyvirginia:

Just give up. There's no headway here for you

There's always a way wink
I've set everything in motion already..just watch everything gradually unfold
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Decimus: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2020
francisgodstime:
oga remove that 40s cos my aunty is just 36 a manager at intercontinental distiller with salary over 1million yet husband no gree show
Her time will come. Hers is better than those ones who have nothing going for them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by KingWarri: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2020
ashawopikin:
since I was born till now, I have never seen a desperate man in a hurry t get married
no mind her....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by omoISEYIN(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2020
zuby4real10:
She was so desperate to the extent that even if she wants to give or collect something from me she has to kneel small. Always calling me her husband. She is more than 100% nice and submissive.she is the only lady that I have ever see that didn't wait for her man to introduce her to his family. I don't even know how she got my mum's number nd start communicating with her. I single handed sponsored her 3 years NCE education. From the comments I am seen here on nairaland is as if as I am the only man that sponsored a lady's education with out regrets uptil date. My only problem with this lady is that she and her family are so poor to the extent that they see me as their meal ticket, as if as am the best thing that ever happens to them. I thinked about the liability of marrying this girl and her family own I run. Uptil now the lady is still waiting and begging for me to come back. She is always asking what she did wrong. I beg I no fit kill myself, love and loyalty alone can not sustain a marriage cos they can't pay bills.

My brother, if all you said about this lady's homely attitudes were true and the very poor family background was the reason you left her? then I will say you made a mistake.
No good girls no where, less than 10%of them are not wifey worthy. Active and passive olosho.
I went to a Uni with love gardens and a lagoon front (if you know, you know), in the course of doing Business I have been busy o every part of this country. As I type am currently in Benin, I see p**sy everywhere nothing more. It's getting worse.

What is the assurance that you will be rich? it's under the conditions of some certain factors. That's the brutal truth.
If her attitudes were genuine and you left cos of poor background, Alaye getting a wife is priceless and comes with no price tag.

On a final note, Being rich is nobody's birth right and being poor is just a phase of life may not be the last.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by remsonik(f): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Most guys out there nowadays are time wasters. I have lost so many advances cos I couldn't give in to premarital sex. When you give in to sex in the relationship, they will promise you marriage in few months or a year and after that 6 months becomes 1 year, a year becomes 2 and it goes on like that. Then when you ask them you look like the desperate one. One naira I haven't taken from any guy I have dated. Also please make proper findings on any guy you're dating. Alot hide their dirty pasts from you that can even destroy your own life. Alot will come to you claiming single but they could be married, separated and so many differences like that. It is well

7 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by zuby4real10(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2020
omoISEYIN:

My brother, if all you said about this lady's homely attitudes were true and the very poor family background was the reason you left her? then I will say you made a mistake.
No good girls no where, less than 10%of them are not wifey worthy. Active and passive olosho.
I went to a Uni with love gardens and a lagoon front (if you know, you know), in the course of doing Business I have been busy o every part of this country. As I type am currently in Benin, I see p**sy everywhere nothing more. It's getting worse.

What is the assurance that you will be rich? it's under the conditions of some certain factors. That's the brutal truth.
If her attitudes were genuine and you left cos of poor background, Alaye getting a wife is priceless and comes with no price tag.

On a final note, Being rich is nobody's birth right and being poor is just a phase of life may not be the last.

OK sir let's assume I end up been poor and still marrying a poor woman whom I have to cater for her family compare it with been poor and having a supportive wife, wch 1 do u think will be better for my life.? Is that not the fear of poverty that made me to run. If I have guarantee of been rich I could have stay.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (33) (Reply)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.