Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (97816 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Sammy07: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
Mods pls move this thread to front page, it is going to be very interesting. I trust my guys they will never disappoint. I see nothing less than 20 pages.

lol, page 22 now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Raalsalghul:

More reason I opined he was smart for bailing out.
He may be smart but, that wasnt a smart move. Him like her way.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
MiddleDimension:

i also mentioned men too. read it again

I noticed.
But I felt you were being smart, women seemed to be the real object of your focus.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
DeckXavier:
and most men have acted terribly?? I'm just inferring.

No.
Men are not terrible people.
Few men act terribly

But na woman the guy really wan talk about. E just dey add men join am so that them go say e balance am.

Na wetin I sense sha.
You no sense am?

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
I did not leave her cos she is poor but cos of over reliance on man with out willing to do anything for herself. She believes it's a man's job to provide everything for her and her family. And more over her parent are very ungrateful. They expect me to cater for their Daughter and for them too. If na ur brother them dey extort like this will u advice him to stay. This is all b4 marriage ooo. What of after marriage.
bros u get time o,,, see as u dae explain ursef on top ur own money again

12 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by PhilipReigns(m): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
askakim:
mine was a delta babe who was 30yrs already and I was just 29yrs...She wanted to know my parent and even came visting that my dad asked me indirectly if I was ready to settle down in the next 3 to 6 month with a peanut salary of 45k back then and her salary was double what I was earning... I Bleep with sense, anytime I want to release I quickly remove my stuff cos she sabi do the stuff well.. She then told me one Sunday to come n visit her not knowing she has plan my special delicious poundo yam n vegetables.. after finishing eating, we started again our pre-intimacy.. I lie to that I had Jedi Jedi when she was about going down low cos I knew it will result in pregnancy cos I was weak.. later a friend of mine told me she has another guy who was financially OK but she doesn't like him.. I got to know and later ended d relationship n the same month she was pregnant for the guy...Naso God safe me
It's funny some comment I read here, wait a minute. When you date a lady who is obviously above 30, don't you do so with plans of marrying her? You want to waste more of her time when she had crossed 30 already. Remember you have sisters/daughters(someday) too, this isn't fair.I mean it's not as if some of you guys are getting any younger either, some of you are in your late 30s/early 40s and still single and enjoying it. I got married at d age of 24, did intro, traditional and White wedding, everything. What happens to letting her know from the outset what your intentions truely are? This is why my I don't want my daughters to grow up in Nigeria. It's you guys that waste ladies time and make them become old before marriage and still complain they are desperate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Russy1234: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
I don date one like dat oooo.....to the extent of telling me she go collect loan for our marriage....my guy I run for my future oooo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Westernlove: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Klass99:

I don't know why most men assume that some of us are still single and miserable, because we turned down their marriage proposal and if we hadn't done that, we would be married and happy today. Smh and lol grin As if they can see into the future or as if marriage guarantees happiness.

Right after uni, a man 10 years older than me wanted us to get married and proposed. I told him I'm not ready for marriage I want to finish youth service, find honest work to do for a living, before I consider marriage.

As a young girl who loved reading fiction novels like The Women's Murder Club, Agatha Christie, Nancy Drew and watching movies like L.A Law, Return to Eden etc. My mind was exposed to a world of possibilities, of what I could do as a single woman.

I loved all these books/movies, because the female characters were always depicted as responsible, hard working, well adjusted adults with jobs and flats of their own, paying their own bills and I wanted that sort of life for myself.So, when he proposed marriage the mental images of a wedding, pregnancy, children weren't aligning with the images in my heart/head.

Do I regret turning down his proposal or subsequent ones? No, I don't. Because I like where my life is at and the freedom that comes with being single. Singleness is a gift and a blessing, when managed appropriately and effectively. There's freedom, time and energy to do things like seek God, develop skills/talents, go back to school if you want to etc

I don't think a lot of women don't know or understand this, which explains the desperation I see men describing on this thread. But I speak as a woman who doesn't want children, so I can't relate to this over 30, biological clock ticking, I must marry by last year thingy. smiley

You'll fit In to the choice of my woman......I don't really like Kids too and I love to explore life......

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
I did not leave her cos she is poor but cos of over reliance on man with out willing to do anything for herself. She believes it's a man's job to provide everything for her and her family. And more over her parent are very ungrateful. They expect me to cater for their Daughter and for them too. If na ur brother them dey extort like this will u advice him to stay. This is all b4 marriage ooo. What of after marriage.

Why u dey answer that dallas or palasar babe na...she is inciting you,drawing you out...give her a simple 'K' next time.

Just a few women on this thread reasoned well on your story,the rest were high on emotional fumes and totally missed the logical point that is glaringly obvious in your post. If I were you,I'd ignore them

13 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
boyjo:

No.
Men are not terrible people.
Few men act terribly

But na woman the guy really wan talk about. E just dey add men join am so that them go say e balance am.

Na wetin I sense sha.
You no sense am?
lol, no bro, I didn't notice anything.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prophylactic: 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
biggy26:

No go fall inside hole one day o. Some holes may cause you pain and end in tears.
I the dy careful o bro

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by teemann24: 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
Yea my ex..... She came all the way from benue to leave with me, every day she keeps bombarding me with pictures of people wedding, fantasising on babies and us having kid together... Though this girl was cool she is homely can cook clean and kind of intelligent to spice it up my family loves her so much especially my dad, she has this free spirit personality.. But my instinct wasn't good with the idea it was too good to be true.. And secondly I wasn't ready financially to take on the burden of marriage but this girl never mind.... During December she travelled with my junior sister to his home town, to cut the story short I followed my instinct and today am a surviver of what would have given me heart attack....... During the thick of the moment she started showing are true colour, that homely girl started showing arrogant trait, the change was fast that I thought this can't be true... I did the right thing I broke up with her... Though my dad was sad about it but I let him know I know her more Than Them and what she portray is not who she is... A week after we brokeup my junior sister gave me the shocking news of my life.... That my ex was pregnant. . I didn't believe her cause We haven't had sex up to 4 months meaning when she was with me she was banging another dick... I waited till eight month later to find out she gave birth to a baby boy...and here let me burst your brain the father of the baby was my best friend who I trust so much...na that one pain me pass ... Lesson when a girl is trying to rush you into marraige run for your life.... If you want to get married do it at your convenient time... All girls would be at there good behavior during courtship, this one even take it to the extreme she even dey cut grass for compound... Na after marriage woman go show you are real colour....
HE Better make jst dey single till i hammer....the story we dey hear abt marriages is quite alarming....na God go help us all...amen
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Westernlove: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
BabaJoe001:
I read all the stories on here. And I had to pity the ladies Stop being desperate! Men will never respect you if you are . It doesn't matter whether you are 30 or anything. Have patience and don't rush to a wrong Guy ..Those that married in their early 20s to wrong partners are regretting and wished they had chilled down a bit. Because their dreams and freedom are taken away from them seems you don't know that most marriages are bondage. I have a lady that married at 24 got divorced at 32 and said she will never marry again. She had a very terrible marriage and wished had had never got married according to her ..She has 3 kids already. She said the biggest mistake she made was getting married early. Now she is the happiest woman in the world. Raising her kids if you like Call her a single mother, that's your headache. She is a happy single Mother. living well.. no troubles....Men came for marriage she chased all of them away.. all of them well to do. They will be begging. Because this lady is very responsible.. she has found her voice and found meaning in life within 3 years. But she will tell me she doesn't need Men anymore . The reason why those still in terrible marriage cant leave is because it's their husbands that feeds them. They are scared to leave. Am a Man, but I can tell you Most Men are useless. A man go show you love but once u are married, then he changes.. he will be telling you what do you want again.. you are eating .. he is paying bills ..as if that's all marriage is made for.
Well thats a topic for another day. so back to our "desperate" ladies ..please it's Rubbish. Don't be desperate.. look for money... Get a skill. Then you will be amazed it's Responsible Men that will come to propose.

God bless you for this master piece.......This Is what I've always been preaching. Many Nigerians Males & Females perfectly fits themselves. Most of them reason like Foooools.......Generally Most Nigerians are Backward People.......

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
AfroKnight:

Yes na. That’s how one man said he discovered from the embassy that he can’t travel with his 3 kids because all of them are not truly his. grin Just imagine!

Sadly, he pummelled the woman beyond recognition. He risked incarceration because she deceived him for years.

Damn,that's cold shiit
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
francisgodstime:
oga remove that 40s cos my aunty is just 36 a manager at intercontinental distiller with salary over 1million yet husband no gree show

Gimme her number tongue
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
and how does she worshipping me helps my life. Will she still worship me if I stop caring.?

I no say make you dey with am if you no wan dey with am o.

But no dey let all this NL school children dey confuse you with their yeye advice o.
If person love you and appreciate you no mean say na desperation o.

I wan attach picture to this my comment.
The two boys wey you go see for the picture, na the kind children wey dey mostly comment for romance section.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:

Gimme her number tongue
No shame.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
boyjo:

No shame.

Reason with ur brain next time hommie...

If you can't get the joke...buy a Pokemon and put it where the sun don't shine grin
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Franktom247(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Madakiss666:
I'm even in her room right now but we're not in a relationship anymore... just cool!
local man salute and hail you from this side

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:

Reason with ur brain next time hommie...

If you can't get the joke...buy a Pokemon and put it where the sun don't shine grin

Modified.
Don't worry, Go go bless your handwork.
Just ask and believe.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by gnykelly(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
ednut1:
In 2017 i met a lady who wanted marriage in 6 months. Told her i had financial commitments as i took a loan to buy land and i missed promotion at work. So money no dey. This was just second date o. She said she will contribute for the wedding and it has to happen next year. She was like i know what i want bla bla. She is still single today. Idiat lady

what about you, are you double now?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by profstar(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:

Exactly my brother. Even the loyalty they claim to offer may be conditional, go broke and see the real monster in them. A wise man says loyalty is not loyalty until when tested
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Alezy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
Yea my ex..... She came all the way from benue to leave with me, every day she keeps bombarding me with pictures of people wedding, fantasising on babies and us having kid together... Though this girl was cool she is homely can cook clean and kind of intelligent to spice it up my family loves her so much especially my dad, she has this free spirit personality.. But my instinct wasn't good with the idea it was too good to be true.. And secondly I wasn't ready financially to take on the burden of marriage but this girl never mind.... During December she travelled with my junior sister to his home town, to cut the story short I followed my instinct and today am a surviver of what would have given me heart attack....... During the thick of the moment she started showing are true colour, that homely girl started showing arrogant trait, the change was fast that I thought this can't be true... I did the right thing I broke up with her... Though my dad was sad about it but I let him know I know her more Than Them and what she portray is not who she is... A week after we brokeup my junior sister gave me the shocking news of my life.... That my ex was pregnant. . I didn't believe her cause We haven't had sex up to 4 months meaning when she was with me she was banging another dick... I waited till eight month later to find out she gave birth to a baby boy...and here let me burst your brain the father of the baby was my best friend who I trust so much...na that one pain me pass ... Lesson when a girl is trying to rush you into marraige run for your life.... If you want to get married do it at your convenient time... All girls would be at there good behavior during courtship, this one even take it to the extreme she even dey cut grass for compound... Na after marriage woman go show you are real colour....
lemme guess, she is a TIV girl. Dem no dey stay one place at all

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Prettyvirginia(f): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
CHUPEZ123:
leave that Prettyvirginia Na runz girl she be.... For her department expect you get money to waste... Wise up if you need more of pictures I can send it to u...

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enugupikin:

You're even blaming the man and saying he presented himself as a Messiah..nothing I no go see oo just because the young man got full of his senses grin grin cheesy

He liked the girl.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
gnykelly:

what about you, are you double now?
Person wey join clique of guys wey dey curse women up and down NL, how e wan take double?
He must change or mature first.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by seuncyrus(m): 11:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Sir, please marry that Lady, I tell you, God will continue to shower his blessings upon you, you will prosper and sour like an Eagle.

Almost same scenario with my Dad and till today, he never lacks.

Bro this is wrong , because it ended that same way for your dad doesn't mean it'll end the same way for him ...You don't even know his financial capabilities now and he'll still marry and have the world's problems on his shoulders .

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:

lolz....u funi o..e takes xo many inch of principles...d key thing is dt u must not be too carried away no matter hw d nunu sweet reach...if u fit control ur emotions during sex, e go easy for u...no matter hw she take ride ur stick jus stay focused and they put ur mind to ready wen u wan cum, if u don de feel am small small, u signal her to pause say u de feel pain for any part of ur body because na lie n as she stop d ridding, u go hold d cum lai say u de hold urine and the cum go return back and u ask her to relax mk u climb and na wen u climb u go fast and increase d pace of ur thrusting mayb during missionary style n wen u don de cum again jus pull out n pour for her body or for ground....dts d little i can say abeg...bt e nids serious principle to master
No cap

Thanks man, I'll try it smiley
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 11:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
AfroKnight:

Yes na. That’s how one man said he discovered from the embassy that he can’t travel with his 3 kids because all of them are not truly his. grin Just imagine!

Sadly, he pummelled the woman beyond recognition. He risked incarceration because she deceived him for years.

But I read the story here of a nurse that was switching babies at birth purposefully.
She switched about 81+ babies.

The Family wey that one don destroy!
Because the false accusation wey the wife no go fit deny na im be that.

What I will advice all men,
When you do DNA, check whether the kids are not just only yours but also your wife's.
Na the true DNA test be that.

As per when you do DNA test, test whether the pikin na your own. Also test whether the pikin na your wife own.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Westernlove:

grin Mumu...... Davash22 see one of your mumu students wey no dey gree stay for class receive your lectures.....The Niggur behind that Fake Handle will be Smiling Sheepishly lol...... grin

Very fake handle.
See the kain girl picture wey e use, come see as e dey type.
Virginia ko, pretty nice.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by jmichael259(m): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
She was so desperate to the extent that even if she wants to give or collect something from me she has to kneel small. Always calling me her husband. She is more than 100% nice and submissive.she is the only lady that I have ever see that didn't wait for her man to introduce her to his family. I don't even know how she got my mum's number nd start communicating with her. I single handed sponsored her 3 years NCE education. From the comments I am seen here on nairaland is as if as I am the only man that sponsored a lady's education with out regrets uptil date. My only problem with this lady is that she and her family are so poor to the extent that they see me as their meal ticket, as if as am the best thing that ever happens to them. I thinked about the liability of marrying this girl and her family own I run. Uptil now the lady is still waiting and begging for me to come back. She is always asking what she did wrong. I beg I no fit kill myself, love and loyalty alone can not sustain a marriage cos they can't pay bills.

They can't be a liability to someone like me. I used to think like this until an aged man who owns one of the biggest bakeries in imo state counseled me.
All you needed was skill acquisition. Train she and one of her siblings on a sustainable skill direct the other siblings to them not you. If she has male siblings below 18 pick at least one for apprenticeship in onitsha or Lagos. The family will grow without you.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by tonididdy(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2020
PhilipReigns:

It's funny some comment I read here, wait a minute. When you date a lady who is obviously above 30, don't you do so with plans of marrying her? You want to waste more of her time when she had crossed 30 already. Remember you have sisters/daughters(someday) too, this isn't fair.I mean it's not as if some of you guys are getting any younger either, some of you are in your late 30s/early 40s and still single and enjoying it. I got married at d age of 24, did intro, traditional and White wedding, everything. What happens to letting her know from the outset what your intentions truely are? This is why my I don't want my daughters to grow up in Nigeria. It's you guys that waste ladies time and make them become old before marriage and still complain they are desperate.
I am shocked myself at some of the comments here.
I tot every commenter was below 22 until one registered his age as 29.
A man of 29 still playing games on a 30yr old lady.

It's good to be careful but don't push it too far.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (33) (Reply)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.