Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (97444 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by toprealman: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
Yea my ex..... She came all the way from benue to leave with me, every day she keeps bombarding me with pictures of people wedding, fantasising on babies and us having kid together... Though this girl was cool she is homely can cook clean and kind of intelligent to spice it up my family loves her so much especially my dad, she has this free spirit personality.. But my instinct wasn't good with the idea it was too good to be true.. And secondly I wasn't ready financially to take on the burden of marriage but this girl never mind.... During December she travelled with my junior sister to his home town, to cut the story short I followed my instinct and today am a surviver of what would have given me heart attack....... During the thick of the moment she started showing are true colour, that homely girl started showing arrogant trait, the change was fast that I thought this can't be true... I did the right thing I broke up with her... Though my dad was sad about it but I let him know I know her more Than Them and what she portray is not who she is... A week after we brokeup my junior sister gave me the shocking news of my life.... That my ex was pregnant. . I didn't believe her cause We haven't had sex up to 4 months meaning when she was with me she was banging another dick... I waited till eight month later to find out she gave birth to a baby boy...and here let me burst your brain the father of the baby was my best friend who I trust so much...na that one pain me pass ... Lesson when a girl is trying to rush you into marraige run for your life.... If you want to get married do it at your convenient time... All girls would be at there good behavior during courtship, this one even take it to the extreme she even dey cut grass for compound... Na after marriage woman go show you are real colour....
What is the meaning of " best friend" please?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by pocohantas(f): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Men are just as desperate.

The only difference is, they have mastered the act of indifference. So, ladies due to biological clock are the ones carrying it on their head.

Try dating a mature man and never talk about marriage. Come back and tell me what happens.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by luminouz(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prettyvirginia:
Damn right sis. I get these kind of pressures a lot too. Heaven knows I'm not ready to marry till I'm 24. I have actually learnt to live the pressures

Yinmu...

Who dey pressurize you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by shestrong(f): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
fairheart:
What happened?
E heavy for mouth my brother
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by fairheart(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
A very useless example! Stop breaking women's heart. Relationship is a matter of heart, mind and body.
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Me nor dey do dating and love plus mumu romance

Once i bang you i dey discharge you shaperly before you start to dey build bungalow or three bedroom flat for my heart

But some way don reach to marry still dey try hold me down for sometime.

Them go begin display zombie character. But girls dey mumu follow boys sha once them don reach to marry but them never see husband
First of all them go dey pet you. Check on you.
Even if you nor get one naira them nor go demand from you. Them go do everything to make you happy. I remember when one of our plasma TV spoil. I broke that period. No money to repair am. Na so this girl carry my tv by herself go repair with her own ten thousand naira..

If na you dey wrong them go apologize! If na them dey wrong them go still apologize
Any small issue. Na them first dey beg make the relationship nor go end or make you nor discharge them
But still me as a real niggarrr dey discharge them anyday anytime twice on Saturday

But the thing be say that experience na bad experience for females. Nor be wetin women supposed dey wish for because boys dey use them well well especially when them Notice say the woman dey in a hurry to marry.
Boys go make shakara for such woman ehnn
That is why me dey advise girl to quick marry to avoid such experience.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by pocohantas(f): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Praxtech:

Be careful. The pressures will disappear suddenly as they appeared. Then you'll become extremely desperate.

Oga leave her alone. This is how you people threaten ladies with menopause. Then when they take it up and start looking for husband, you still call them DESPERATE.

There is really no pleasing you Nigerian men.

If she still says she no want, you tag her feminist.

Make una rest abeg!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Happyguy201: 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
you wont find girls in these type of topics , im really glad that men are finally wising up and becoming smart everyday .

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Akhimien78(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:
yup...she no wan use ear hear c.d or contraceptives, she buy pack of pregnancy test kits keep for her locker n they check herself praying it tests positive bt she didnt kno dt am serving a living GOD dt have a better plan for me....spent just a month with her and she de always like de ontop because she don tire 4 my Withdrawal tinz...me na sharp gee na, na when she don tire n come down naim i de always de cum outside d nunu...na me get gun n go decide wr and when to shoot am na.....one day she vex ask me say Y i do like discharging outside of her and I tell her say am nt ready for a child bt she said she just wana av a child (thinking it would lead to marriage) and said even if am not ready she go take Care of the child herself...told her to go look for another careless gee because i don de game since, no be today

Going same right now but me like dey cum inside the nunu but since my observation withdrawal method has been my only friend
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by darfay: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
Yea my ex..... She came all the way from benue to leave with me, every day she keeps bombarding me with pictures of people wedding, fantasising on babies and us having kid together... Though this girl was cool she is homely can cook clean and kind of intelligent to spice it up my family loves her so much especially my dad, she has this free spirit personality.. But my instinct wasn't good with the idea it was too good to be true.. And secondly I wasn't ready financially to take on the burden of marriage but this girl never mind.... During December she travelled with my junior sister to his home town, to cut the story short I followed my instinct and today am a surviver of what would have given me heart attack....... During the thick of the moment she started showing are true colour, that homely girl started showing arrogant trait, the change was fast that I thought this can't be true... I did the right thing I broke up with her... Though my dad was sad about it but I let him know I know her more Than Them and what she portray is not who she is... A week after we brokeup my junior sister gave me the shocking news of my life.... That my ex was pregnant. . I didn't believe her cause We haven't had sex up to 4 months meaning when she was with me she was banging another dick... I waited till eight month later to find out she gave birth to a baby boy...and here let me burst your brain the father of the baby was my best friend who I trust so much...na that one pain me pass ... Lesson when a girl is trying to rush you into marraige run for your life.... If you want to get married do it at your convenient time... All girls would be at there good behavior during courtship, this one even take it to the extreme she even dey cut grass for compound... Na after marriage woman go show you are real colour....

Thank God for you and hope you are no longer friends with your so called Best friend because those kind of friendship is totally worthless
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by fairheart(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
You're a useless man! May God have mercy on you!
paulolee:
yup...she no wan use ear hear c.d or contraceptives, she buy pack of pregnancy test kits keep for her locker n they check herself praying it tests positive bt she didnt kno dt am serving a living GOD dt have a better plan for me....spent just a month with her and she de always like de ontop because she don tire 4 my Withdrawal tinz...me na sharp gee na, na when she don tire n come down naim i de always de cum outside d nunu...na me get gun n go decide wr and when to shoot am na.....one day she vex ask me say Y i do like discharging outside of her and I tell her say am nt ready for a child bt she said she just wana av a child (thinking it would lead to marriage) and said even if am not ready she go take Care of the child herself...told her to go look for another careless gee because i don de game since, no be today
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by gambia(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nollywood producers are needed here for edition and production of Latest movies. >: grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
She was so desperate to the extent that even if she wants to give or collect something from me she has to kneel small. Always calling me her husband. She is more than 100% nice and submissive.she is the only lady that I have ever see that didn't wait for her man to introduce her to his family. I don't even know how she got my mum's number nd start communicating with her. I single handed sponsored her 3 years NCE education. From the comments I am seen here on nairaland is as if as I am the only man that sponsored a lady's education with out regrets uptil date. My only problem with this lady is that she and her family are so poor to the extent that they see me as their meal ticket, as if as am the best thing that ever happens to them. I thinked about the liability of marrying this girl and her family own I run. Uptil now the lady is still waiting and begging for me to come back. She is always asking what she did wrong. I beg I no fit kill myself, love and loyalty alone can not sustain a marriage cos they can't pay bills.

Their condition can't be permanent. It's not good for you to avoid her because of their financial status. That is clever and selfish of you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by farem: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:

The bolded is the delusion of a religious but godless soul.
Imagine a serial fornicator also claiming a god!
I doubt if the pastors of these ones will ever make heaven

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by bonnyhope: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
fatymore:
So the guy was over ready and eager to settle down as young blood I am....
I ran cos I can't stay with a jealous partner

You were cheating on the innocent gy
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by fairheart(m): 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
She was so desperate to the extent that even if she wants to give or collect something from me she has to kneel small. Always calling me her husband. She is more than 100% nice and submissive.she is the only lady that I have ever see that didn't wait for her man to introduce her to his family. I don't even know how she got my mum's number nd start communicating with her. I single handed sponsored her 3 years NCE education. From the comments I am seen here on nairaland is as if as I am the only man that sponsored a lady's education with out regrets uptil date. My only problem with this lady is that she and her family are so poor to the extent that they see me as their meal ticket, as if as am the best thing that ever happens to them. I thinked about the liability of marrying this girl and her family own I run. Uptil now the lady is still waiting and begging for me to come back. She is always asking what she did wrong. I beg I no fit kill myself, love and loyalty alone can not sustain a marriage cos they can't pay bills.
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by patani(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:

Is this a nollywood or something?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by boyjo: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rozz:
liers everywhere as if they are not the same persons pestering ladies with marriage up and down.Pls let me breath mtcheww

You, share your own experience naw.

Check the topic, it does not say men onlysmiley

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by JustforMen: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
I sure did.

The best babe I have ever met till date. She loved me whole heartedly but she wanted to get married and I was still in school.
I had to let her go but I still respect her and honestly, I still love her.
She got married then and I am also married to someone else now but I still feel she should have been my life partner.
Unfortunately, I hear she is not happy in her marriage now. I wish there is a way I can make her life happy.

23 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by zunnurain33(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
It was terrible.. a relationship of two months look like five years courtship. She did everything to rope me into marriage. She took total, I mean total control of my life within two months, she was 33 years old in 2018. It's an incident I will never forget in my life. I don't know what would have happened if she succeed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Hangulsaram: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
It’s a terrible experience, when I broke up with her it was like heaven fall and she hated me so much and after some months we became casual friends later she set me up and claim I wanted to rape her. With an evidence correct and authentic ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Raydos: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
Well I have no experience, But my Sister Is going through this right now, She was a Very pretty girl back then in School to the extent almost every guy want a piece of her, But she turned them all down!!

There was even one brilliant guy that really loved her so much that He even went as far as Writing Exam for her, Imagine taking that risk for a lady?? He doesn't even care if he get caught and get rusticated! He loved my sister so much

But upon all these, My sister still turned him down, The reason For this is not farfetched, She was a very Pretty girl and she feel she can settle down anytime she want, She think guys will always want her cos of her pretty face!!

Fast forward to 7 years later, She's not Yet married, Depression Has finished her, She couldn't celebrate her 34th birthday last year, instead she just Stay indoors and cry all day!!

I really feel bad seeing her cry, It moved me to tears, She's isn't as attractive As she was when she was 25!!

She has been in several relationships since then, In which she invested so much into, But all failed, Most of the guys usually dump her after having their way with her and taking her money!!

It's so sad!!

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
And for ladies reading this, if you really desire marriage- BY ALL MEANS GO FOR IT.

I have seen men who said they are not interested in dating, they want courtship and marriage. 6mth-1yr. No one called it DESPERATION.

Men cannot be DESPERATE,
They only know what they want.

When it is a woman, it becomes DESPERATION.

If you want to marry in record time, leave guys in their 20s. Go straight to 33 and above. Trust me, their “DESPERATION“ would match yours.

I have friends, guys in their 30s with good jobs and one thing is common- THEY ALL WANT TO GET MARRIED.

One would even tell me “I am desperate. If I see a perfect one, I am marrying”. I will tell him I can’t see the desperation, he will tell me to shun. grin

Some girls are “lucky“ to meet men at this point, so they don’t have to be DESPERATE. You will see that same guy who dated his EX for 6yrs, get married to another lady in 3months.

Once again, if you desire marriage in record time, follow your heart and go for it.

These same guys will call you evening newspaper when you are 30.

There is nothing wrong with being VERY-pro marriage. Let no one blackmail you into running his model all because he is NOT ready. You don’t even want to meet a man who is VERY ready, when you are not ready as a woman. Their fire is more than women’s own.

Go for what you want!

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by akpota(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
bro, if d girl is good. You can talk with her and get married but you must get her a job and setup a good business with good cash flow for her.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by 9ise(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davicl:

dolapo..... So it's you shocked sad sad

who goes dere?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
ravensckar:
Honestly, when I read one-sided write ups like these, I feel appalled. Ain't there two sides to a coin any more? The so-called 'desperation' from ladies may not always be what you think. It could be a way of saying their own mind is made up. They have no more time to waste.

Now, let me shock you with my own story. When I met the lady I'm married to today, she told me straight up that she's not in for any long term relationship. She's almost done with school and that if the relationship won't lead to marriage, I should jejely excuse her. Me being the 'guyman' that I was then, I wanted to chop and clean mouth. I sha played along with the intent to chop until I'm full. Now, therein lies my confusion; the said lady in question was everything I wanted in a woman (beautiful, educated, well behaved, God-fearing and highly industrious). But I have just one problem; I wasn't ready for marriage. Money no dey, even the job I was doing then, salary was around 70K.

She sha encouraged me that we should pull our resources together and that we'll survive. Long story cut short, I decided to give it a shot. After all, person wey dey ground no gets anywhere to fall to. We got married in less than 4 months of dating. When I mean married, I mean a proper and elaborate wedding. Brethren, today we're still together. Yes, she's not perfect just like I'm not as well, but we are still happily married.

It was later I understood the reason for her 'desperation'. She had wasted too much time dating some Bleep boys, hence, she felt she has no more time to waste. To her, if it's not going to lead to marriage, then, she shouldn't even venture into it. What we guys see as 'desperation' to some ladies, it's called making up their mind.

You are lucky that she is not the kind of lady that is pretentious but will later sniff life out of you. There are some ladies that are too pompous, arrogant, saucy, abusive, disrespectful, domineering, and manipulative.

I'm sure she has done her assignment on you that was the reason you gave in easily.

Ladies should have a re-think, most of the divorce and separation cases are being caused by the ineptitude and unremarkable nature of an average Naija ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by lenghtinny(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eileene:
If only they knew that being desperate makes them even more undesirable.

u can't force marriage on anyone

what is the use of pinning marriage on a man just because ur clock is ticking then after d wedding u two start living lyk strangers.No happiness nothing.

in this life we are going to live only once

societal pressure has a lot to do with this.

But one should not live unhappily just becos u want to please society that will still turn around and castigate u wen things go wrong.
life is too short jare
You are smarter than smart....

I don’t know why someone would get desperate about marriage as if some death sentence is attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by holo: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
YES

iamyemiakins:
Have you ever dated someone who desperately wanted to get married when you were not ready?

How was the experience?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by paulolee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
farem:

The bolded is the delusion of a religious but godless soul.
Imagine a serial fornicator also claiming a god!
I doubt if the pastors of these ones will ever make heaven
guy calm down na...u too de take my matter too personal...u be inspector general of police for real??

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by paulolee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
fairheart:
You're a useless man! May God have mercy on you!
same bro..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Goddyj(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
I got the same story, just with different characters.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
wink

Just once, but she couldn't trap me, after all, I didn't have any financial problems that she could take advantage of & I am very good at controlling my third leg, so even lust didn't work

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by DeMosthigh(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yes o.
Even desperate to conceive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.