Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Shackles Of Love - Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shackles Of Love - Episode 1 (184 Views)

I Finally Got Caught Under Her Thighs In Class [ep 1] | Love Episode Ng / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shackles Of Love - Episode 1 by cherry6(f): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Will you marry me?
I stared into his eyes and smiled. How will you ask such a question from a lady you just met? Do you even know what you want? How long has it been since you have such intention? Do you even know anything about me? All these were the questions bothering my mind as I never hesitated pouring them out.

He held my hand and spoke so convincingly, “it’s you I wanna spend the rest of my life with”. I couldn’t just believe it was the truth. All my life, I’ve known and have been made to believe men are cheats. I was lost in between my own thoughts, although I felt relaxed and so much comfortable being around him. I tried not to show it, but my incessant laughter gave me away. I was happy!

Click here to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

How Your Childhood Affects Your Relationship / JO / 0813 122 5735 Call Or Whatsapp Agent To Hook-up With Our Rich Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.