Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Finally Got Caught Under Her Thighs In Class [ep 1] | Love Episode Ng - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Got Caught Under Her Thighs In Class [ep 1] | Love Episode Ng (636 Views)

Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / Woman Lifts Her Skirt, Sprays Perfume All Over Her Thighs After Entering A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got Caught Under Her Thighs In Class [ep 1] | Love Episode Ng by globalbuzz(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
"Steve, I pray his class ends soon. It's boring" my friend Micheal whispered into my ears sitting besides me.

From where I sat in the middle of our class, I was the least person to be recognized in terms of popularity or style; Infact I was like a ghost. I didn't have much friends except for my best friend Micheal who always stuck around me during school hours.
"What's the capital of Kenya" our history teacher asked. He was a light skinned chubby looking man. "You... Yes you Steve" my teacher called out pointing towards my direction. 'no no... Pls not me' my mind panicked as I raised myself up from my sit to answer his question. My brain froze in fright. "Sir... I think it's uhm" I stuttered trying to remember the capital of Kenya. 'I always knew it, why forget now' I groaned bitterly under my breath as I thought to myself. "Sit down, you don't know it... its Nairobi." my teacher concluded motioning his hand for me to sit. I felt sore and embarrassed when I heard most of the class laugh and giggle around me as I sat down. "Don't worry bro. I know you knew the answer" my friend said tapping my shoulder in a consoling manner. "Everytime, this happens." I cursed inaudibly under my clenched teeth.

Suddenly our classroom door opened as our history teacher was few minutes to finishing his lesson. "Just look at the time you're coming to class?" My teacher scoffed as he turned to face the door. "Am sorry sir, I got caught up in traffic" Stella's tender voice rang out in response. She was so beautiful and I couldn't help myself but admire her physique as she stood by the door wrapping her notebook with both arms around her waist. She was light skinned in complexion and had the body of gymnast. Even from the pleated skirt she wore, I could still see the shape of her butt protruding from behind.

I have always had a crush on Stella since my ss1 and now we're in ss3, I still do; but we've never had a conversation that lasted more than a minute. Unlike me, Stella was very popular in school for her beauty and her outspoken nature plus she was dating Daniel my classmate - who happens to come from a rich family and was often known for bullying weaklings; regrettably like myself. "That's not enough excuse, now that the lecture is over... Go sit down" my teacher scolded.
So she closed the door hastily behind her and walked towards her chair just few meters besides my chair on the left row.
I raised my gaze towards her and smiled hoping to get her attention. But it was in vain as she walked past without turning to face my direction. "Bro, you still have this girl on your mind?" Michael teased as he noticed my vain plans to gain her attention. "I try not to... But I can't let go man. She's my type I know it" I said lowering my head in depression at the weight of my confession.

"Crrring" the school bell rang loudly accross the hallway. "Thank God" I heaved a sigh of relief as I packed my books into my bag. it's was the closing bell. "Steve wait for me under the Mango tree near the school gate" Michael said as he picked up his school bag. "I want to pick my sis from her class so we can walk home together" he concluded standing up to leave the classroom. "Okay.. but don't keep me waiting for long" I said chuckling as I zipped my bag.

Moments later I was standing under the Mango tree shade just besides the school gate. My eyes closed as I inhaled deeply "Mmm... i love the air" I thought to myself refreshingly. Asides our lunch break bell, nothing gave me so much satisfaction and comfort like the sound of our closing bell. 'abeg, make I go house chop' I murmured to myself under the tree smiling mischievously. It was clear I never enjoyed school; especially today's classes.

"Steve right!" the sweet voice echoed behind me. 'i know this voice' I gasped excitedly as I turned around to see who was behind me. 'oh my goshh' my mind screamed and my pupils dilated astonishingly as I turned to see that it was Stella my secret crush. "Ah yes... Its... Am Steve" I stammered as I replied her streching my hands out for a handshake.
"Glad I got the name right" she said smiling as she extended her hand forward and shook my hand. My heart pounded fast as her warm soft palms clamped my hand. I began to feel my palm go sweaty, so I pulled back my hand. "Sorry about the embarrassement our teacher gave you" I said empathically in a low tune lowering my head in shyness.
"No it's fine... Actually that's why I came to see you." She giggled as she spoke.

I felt a strange feeling envelope my body as I rose my head to look at her. "Ok shoot... How can I help" I asked eagerly.
"Can I borrow your history note to copy...I promise I'll return it tomorrow" she pleaded with a cute smile on her face. "Yeah... yes..No problem" I said clearing my throat as I spoke. "Good thing my note is up to date" I chucked before lowering down my bag from my left shoulder where it hung and unzipped it to remove my history note. "Here you go" I smiled stretching my right arm forward with the note in my hand. "Thanks again Steve" she grinned widely as she collected the note book.

Just then from where I stood looking over Stella's shoulder; my mood changed. I could see that bullying boyfriend of hers approaching us behind her. My heart skipped in fear, I know how he behaves and the least thing I needed now was public embarrassement. 'I need to make Stella go' I thought to myself as I noticed her mouth parting to speak...[To Be Continued]

Like and leave your comments below if you enjoyed this episode.

EP 2 dropping soon

Follow on Facebook below https:///4255718997843516/

(1) (Reply)

Solicitor Is Ordered To Pay £45,000 After He Told Paralegal "I Like What I See" / My Children Wants To Bear The Surname Of Their Stepfather / Men Attention Here Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.