Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience (67413 Views)

Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Chinese Man Marries Muslim Nigerian Girl As He Accepts Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by boyjo: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2020
jakizio42:

The thing just jaga jaga
Lol, how body?
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Dami12345: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
NigPatriot:

AHH if it's that easy. Why do Abuja guys still come to Lagos to find babes

Lmaooo, they just use girls to raise funds.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by NigPatriot(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2020
Dami12345:

Lmaooo, they just use girls to raise funds.

Use girls to raise funds? That's new. Lagos girls will squash whatever change you think you have
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello am Mr Desmond, what if I told you I could show you secrets most influential importers use to import our daily gadgets like Samsung smart watches, apple watches, iPhones, Samsung phones, Laptops, gaming laptops and PS4 consoles at a very affordable rate.....
      for instance imagine I get an iPhone 7 64gb  for 34k then after all said and done importing I sell at 70k you can imagine the profit, yes it's possible and am a living witness, now all you need to do is join my class book a seat now,  I will teach you about the secrets of importation and how I made my first 1million naira in 6 months  that could be you in the next 3months.....
   join now while seats are available this is only for select individuals..
�Also a bonus class on *Content Marketing* creation to boost your business for more sales and popularity
�How to make a good marketing/advertising video
    Click the link and be your own boss �������
https:///HuTJLyizOlY1PmJlqQwaiI
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Luminary1(f): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by PattyMike(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
PureGoldh:
Bro.... I don't even find it hard to toast girls....ain't bragging thoo.

But there is just this Natural flow whenever am conversing with a lady....Maybe because am open-minded Sha.

But no be that One I dey reason now...Na to make money and invest more be my main plan

Open minded is not the word to use, I think you mean it's easy for you to flow with a lady because you're an "extrovert". Meaning you're a social and jovial person, easy to talk to and hold a conversation with.
When a person is open minded, it means he or she considers various approach to different situations or phenomenon. For example, a Christian man has a problem but he also considers going traditional to solve that problem (The Christian man is open minded and not narrow-minded).
For example a woman will say she cannot marry from any tribe except Yoruba, (that woman is tribalistic which is caused by her narrow-mindedness.)
Another example, I must work in oil company to make it, I must work in big company, I must work in bank. (Narrowminded).

Openminded- Well, if I don't find a job now, I can try to have a small business bringing daily income.

I hope you understand the concept now.

6 Likes

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by okafor200(m): 8:16am On Jun 21, 2020
Biodun1929:

"oboy i tell una say upon all the morals my guys for my back dem give me that day,

oboy i tell una say the moral only make me waka fast fast pass the girl dey go front,

i tell una say i even first the girl pass their house gate like who serious dey go somewhere,"

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You don kill me with laugh. grin

oboy i tell una say na my own worst pass!

I no get one shee shee mind when i still small,
chaii,
but na all those thunder make no too know book nahim go help me fire that girl yansh make use me play so

1 Like

Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by okafor200(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2020
Salex007:

funniest experience so far.... Abeg i just finish eating no burst my stomach with laugh

hahahahaha,
laugh no go kill me oh!

I swear say when i still small i worst die,

comon to say Hi to the first girl make i truely love i no just fit
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by okafor200(m): 8:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Drizzy5001:
o boy ur case dey critical guyy grin grin grin my belle oo yeeee

oboy the thing dey really wonder me oh!

Thats why i dey always wonder why my mama dey always carry me when i still small dey go from one crazy church to the other for deliverance,

na just now i know why,
i swear na my own experience with babes nahim worst pass,

in a day i fit waka pass like 52 girls,
i no go fit ever get mind for this life to go talk to them

my own worst die,

baba olowo
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by jamalchance(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bro what's the name of that drug

Biodun1929:
I have so many. Damn! I was so shy back in the day and thought that was how I will be forever.

Imagine, I was on my own jejely in year one, reading my book and minding my business. Although I had a girl I used to talk to, but just as a friend. Then one day, the girl's friend came to meet me and asked why I haven't asked the girl out. What?? I said. And the girl said her friend likes me that I should ask her out after classes.

That's how my heart started beating. Lol. Girl that I normally talk to on a regular was now making my leg shake, and making me sweat like Christmas goat. The girl even asked me what was wrong with me. Lol. That's how I opened my mouth and said with shaky voice, 'bimpe said I should ask you out.' Worst day of my life. Lol! The girl started avoiding me after that incidence.

Before then, I wasn't good with toasting girls, but after that, I had a crazy phobia and never approached a girl again. Till one day, I had shoulder pain cos I used to carry a lot of books in my bag...I went to see the doctor, and he gave me some drugs to use. Men! I don't know if cocaine was part of the drugs, but my confidence on that day was on another level. I was standing on my corridor in our department when one fine girl I could have never opened my mouth to talk to passed by and I just said, hey come here. And the girl answered me. I was shocked. I started talking to her, flowing, and the girl was smiling and flowing with me. I was like, WTF, so it is this easy? From that day, things started changing small small.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Biodun1929(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
jamalchance:
Bro what's the name of that drug

I dont know. I was giving like 4 different drugs, and dont know which it was. Besides, it was like 15 years ago.
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Chuky7(m): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2020
Thermodynamics:

If you see the babe now eh, babe don turn runs girl/Instagram model with lot of followers and twerking videos if you see how she fresh and soft eh. A times I look at her and say to myself, Chai, see wetin I miss. I still believe say if I press my button now the babe go look my way.

But I have to respect God's law of no fornication till marriage, no matter how painful it is.

pass your guy insta handle make I window shop small...
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by okafor200(m): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
okafor200:
Oboy if dem dey talk about woman matter at teenagers age,
i tell una say na my own worst pass.

My own be say na to dey follow the girl for yansh till she reach her house gate,
naso i go stand there dey look as she go open the gate come close am enter inside,

i do this thing tire sotey i won die,
naso one day me and all my niggars for the hood just dey stroll around naso i sight this girl again,

oboy naso dem start to dey ginger me,
guy na your only hope be this o!
We go give you moral die!
Follow am sharp sharp guy!

Oboy i tell una say that day i really wear all this white niggars their wide baggy shirts,

just see as i dey shine like star that day,

oboy i tell una say upon all the morals my guys for my back dem give me that day,

oboy i tell una say the moral only make me waka fast fast pass the girl dey go front,

i tell una say i even first the girl pass their house gate like who serious dey go somewhere,

for my mind i dey hope say make she wave or greet me,
(am like na she suppose toast me)

oboy na like so i just mumu myself that day,

na now i been dey reason am,
how babe back then make also dey shy nahim go come call me toast me,

hahahaha
the thing funny sotey my guys dem won die,

which kind useless somebody be this one self?

Abi na the one way i finally jam her by mistake for where dem dey sell akara,

oboy i tell una say for the whole people make stand there they buy akara,

na me just busy stand there dey smile like fool,
even the people make i even first come the place,
dem still first me buy the akara still leave me dey go i still stand there dey smile like peacork!

Ahh that girl show me shege,
sotey uptill today i no for once tell this girl even Hi,

even Hi baba no just fit talk till when she comot from area,

chaiii this life self dey somehow,

that time we dey toast babe for the fun of it,

na who toast the highest number of babes for street that day nahim go be our oga throughout,

anywhere him dey go na there we self go pack ourselfs dey go,

i tell una say we dey even reach like 12 guys as a group for our everyday waka,

all we do then na to dey patrol up and down like fools dey find woman make we go toast,

the thing be say any girl make your heart throughly throughly love,

oboy i tell you say you no go ever for this life get mind to go talk to her,

abeg that was when i still dey small o,

but now we niggars dey even chop biscuit and pure water for road we no send who we don toast before for the street or not,

guyman don upgrade o!
Oboy i tell una say my own worst die

baba olowo

hahahaha laugh no go kill me oooooo
Re: Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=paulolee post=90633100]bk den wen i jus de start woman things...was as shy as a kid..they was a beautiful bea dt I was crushing on badly in my street and ot seems she do like me too but i jus lack the courage to approach her even with all the green lights and other colors of traffic ligths dt shes was showing me...i met and explain with my street gee shola and he told me to jus ask of her address and tell her i wana visit and we would av enough time and space to talk and i may get confidence because the streets eyes that am shy of seeing me wont see me....i remember finally asked her n she said i come on friday evening dt her dad would still be in work, her mum in church and we jus sit outside thier flat and talk, mind u back then we both dnt av phones because phones jus entered nigeria...on d said date, i had my bath, package well n was looking dope n even steal my dad perfume spray am join n wen i reached dt evenin by 5 as we planned, d fl kikikikiki.....
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.