Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti (55019 Views)

Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable / Obi’s Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Xcex: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

Read to understand not to criticize.... It was an investment made under Peter obi that grew to that not savings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by DexterousOne(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

but how come anambra is not looking like dubai and the people keep running away from there to either the north or west. WHY?

People running away?

Where did you get that from?

You see it's that false perception that you guys have of the south east that is really the problem here

I can speak for Anambra state
And I'll tell you that the cities of Nnewi, Onitsha and even Awka is blossoming

If you are talking of Abia state that even tho they have industrious sons, have terrible infrastructure, maybe , but not Anambra state.
Forget it

And btw, there is a huge influx of northerners and even those from the ND to Anambra state to exploit opportunities and live

So where do you get that perception from?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by guychidile: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
how I wish Nigerians will unanimously vote him to lead Nigeria come 2023,so Nigeria can move forward.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by PericomaNwankwo: 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

tell peter adaobi to contest for election in the whole of biafr.aud land and turn it into dubai since he is the best politician.

I have told him. He said I should tell you to tell Thief-Na-Ibu to appoint you as special adviser on planning and strategy. grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by DexterousOne(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
ODI444:
Peter Obi, I have noticed is the only politician the have not been successfully tarnished in Nigeria. Despite his shortcomings, he is the leader in Nigeria with consensus approval.
Raised his issue online, you will see defenders from all tribes and races in Nigeria. One thing I found out from him is consistency. He preached reduction in cost of governance before he became governor, he practiced while on the seat. He is still preaching it out of office. He is practicing it to.
This is the man we need in Nigeria

Well said

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sagay212: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

I have told him. He said I should tell you to tell Thief-Na-Ibu to appoint you as special adviser on planning and strategy. grin

lol...at least i am not bragging that tinubu is the best politician in nigeria. You are the airhead bragging about adaobi and how he is better than others. He is so good that he turned anambra into dubai.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by DexterousOne(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Bighead9:
This same man made Atiku loose the general election last year.

Look at this one
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Urchman200: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

no wonder your region is poverty capital of southern nigeria.. like the foolish servant in the bible you have decided to bury your own resources in the ground while others work with theirs

tufiakwa for you
now I understand that the comments u made up there was not based on objective criticism but that of hate and continued effort from u and ur likes to rubbish any good person from the eastern region, my question remains how will this country move forward with this type of mentality?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Igbodicool(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

British used up all your coal resources in Enugu after conquring you, we conquered you aftercivil war, its only fair we use up your gas reserve
And in your mind you beat the great Igbos in the war...

Hahahahahaha, we actually know those we fought with not the NOUGHT nor the WASTE.

If you think you have grown, beat the war drum again, with barehand we held all of you down until 3 years before your foreign allies intervened but this time you all will be dead before they arrive.

Igbo have never forgotten!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by VULCAN(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
What state do you come from?

It's important for us to know to evaluate what your own governors have done with their own savings over the years

techmo:
cool

Isnt it absolute stupidity for a state with so much unemployment, zero power supply, and absolutely no infrastructure, to ware house 75 billion in a cormercial bank like diamond bank.. while bankers wont even borrow the money out to Anambra indegene but to the likes of Dangote and Rabiu of Biu groups

75billion would construct a gas pipeline from Imo gas flaring fields, build a 1000 Megawatt Thermal/gas turbine power station and give Anambra 24/7 electricity with enough to sell to other state while their industries drastically develop

a Bank Boss Start hailing you, then they don chop you mugus, alex otti is just thanking you customer dada who would save money rather than develop and make more money

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by igboarenice: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Techmo how did you manage to take down so many ipobians with truth.
is even comparing his dead and sad town, a town with much poverty amidst few criminal billionaire with Oyo state.
kettykings said UNN produce better graduate than UI, a school who trained all his forebear.
It's more than illusion it's mental illness if someone believe so.
Slap44 is more concerned about laudering igbo image than to face their sickening reality.
Techmo > AnambraIstson+proeast+slap44+juliusmalema

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Niorte: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
That is a wise man from the East

Join us tonight for a live webinar where you learn how to launch a 400k monthly income.

Come and see for yourself and be financially empowered.

Part time or full time, you are surely going to earn handsomely if you can follow instruction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by winterfell007(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
obailala:
Typical black man consumer consumer consumer mentality. Consume it all, and then when a famine comes, you run to oyibos to beg for aid.

Meanwhile, did you just say N75bn can build a pipeline from Imo to Anambra and also build a 1000mw power plant?... You must really be referring to PVC pipe and I-pass-my-neighbour generators.

That guy you quoted is chronic fool. He said 75billon naira could build 1000mega watts and gas pipeline, if that's the case, why hasn't Lagos State constructed series of 1000mega watts power plants

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
igboarenice:
is even comparing his dead and sad town, a town with much poverty amidst few criminal billionaire with Oyo state.
kettykings said UNN produce better graduate than UI, a school who trained all his forebear.
Slap44 is more concerned about laudering igbo image than to face their sickening reality.

Ipobians hate the truth boss mi grin and we must tell them
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Sagay212: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
DexterousOne:

People running away?

Where did you get that from?

You see it's that false perception that you guys have of the south east that is really the problem here

I can speak for Anambra state
And I'll tell you that the cities of Nnewi, Onitsha and even Awka is blossoming
c

If you are talking of Abia state that even tho they have industrious sons, have terrible infrastructure, maybe , but not Anambra state.
Forget it

And btw, there is a huge influx of northerners and even those from the ND to Anambra state to exploit opportunities and live

So where do you get that perception from?

I got the perception from your brothers who claim that yeebos occupy and own 99% properties in southwest and the north. The claim they own all the businesses and properties and that without them, SW will collapse. but it's confusing now that you guys are claiming anambra is like dubai.
they claim everybody from the east are billionaires but it's surprising to see billionaires selling gala in traffic and selling fake drugs, okrika or doing olosho.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:
cool

I hope you know how power is generated and distributed and the kaws relating thereto because this your contribution and power and pipeline and sales to another state in truth is an oversimplification of a complex regulatory process

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Tap0lane: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
That is why I am surprised till date the fool chose to be VP to Atiku instead of Atiku being is VP. The same foolish mistamw Azikiwe make to be a ceremonial president with the majority vote instead of allowing Balewa become the prime minister with less votes. At times I wonder if Igbos are deliberately foolish or just outrightly in all their dealings. I just do not know.

proeast:
In sane climes, people like Peter Obi would be compelled and pressurized to contest for president and save the sinking project Nigeria from total collapse. However, this is Nigeria where many are only concerned about their own pocket and can do everything to continue pillaging its resources even if it comes at the detriment of the country.
NaijadrivaCars:
See who hatred no allow Nigerians vote as VP
oyatz:
2023: Mr Peter Obi for President!
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by SLAP44: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
vivilafrosh:
he ruled anambra for eight years yet unemployment sat and watched him leave office. Stop this unnecessary praise.

You don't know anything about Anambra
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by bishophenry(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sagay212:

tell peter adaobi to contest for election in the whole of biafr.aud land and turn it into dubai since he is the best politician.

Sorry if you felt pained.
Let stop this tribal war on social media pls.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

I hope you know how power is generated and distributed and the kaws relating thereto because this your contribution and power and pipeline and sales to another state in truth is an oversimplification of a complex regulatory process

yeah exclusive and cuncurent list, and laws forcing power to the National grid... when Obi was saving or dashing Diamond bank money, Berth Nnaji was in government and handling power and could had reached a deal for a PPP Independent Power Project
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by DWJOBScom(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

its like a graphics designer stole your wife cos you were poor..

well alhamdulilai i have resided in UAE and UK and i have traveled to Qatar and Oman i i strictly fly Etihad

You probably NEVER go through what you type or DESIGN(which means noone should trust you with their business) and you've been in these countries??
Been horrid and horrible isn't a clique or make you tough instead it makes you look "in need of a good education"
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by burgerpay1: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Add brown roof and frustration join am.
Please mention a state in Nigeria with a brown roof-free?
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
igboarenice:

Someone running away from me is what you term defeat.

Can he face me?

He can't because he has no future

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
DWJOBScom:

[s]
You probably NEVER go through what you type or DESIGN(which means noone should trust you with their business) and you've been in these countries??
Been horrid and horrible isn't a clique or make you tough instead it makes you look "in need of a good education" [/s]

another trash.. did I solicit for gigs from you or I beg you to buy my services? am on a free forum and just chatting not mandated to proof read or do any shiit as long as you have sense enough to understand
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Someone running away from me is what you term defeat.

Can he face me?

He can't because he has no future

drop your papa Instagram and leave story, don't be a pvssy nigga.. be a real nigga
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Decryptor:

You even elevated him (techmo)...

He seems to be a waiter in one of those local amala joints in ibadan cheesy cheesy cheesy

Waiter is more useful than him

He is not feeding well.

That's why he can't stand up to the truth.

Awawa boys and one million miscreants are very useless and pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Nobody is responsible for the frustrations in Omoluabi states.

What is your employment status?

I guess flyer designer?

see finishing for techmo!!! grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by NGpatriot: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
When den give you money to progress and develop your state and your people with, but you stashed the money under your bed just to brag and beat chest that you are smart and rich when in fact it's the other way around.

Typical backward and incompetent thinking ibo man, penny wise pound foolish.

This is why that region is so poor, jobless and productive...

Very sad.
Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Noel19: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

every developing country borrowed to develop and turn developed nation... its a crime to keep money that could uplift your people in a cormercial bank owned by your ally

Guy stop distracting yourself and your entire heritage online. You lack the dynamics of how economy works. If I were you I'll stop displaying my ignorance on a subject you know jerk on. So you're recommending borrowing loans to service recurrent expenditure? Do you know the drawbacks of such policy? This kind of mindset will result into economic quagmire. What secondary goods are your region exporting so as to act as shock absorber during recession or economic meltdown? Guy calm down and face your petty freelance design job you're doing on fiverr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
techmo:

drop your papa Instagram and leave story, don't be a pvssy nigga.. be a real nigga

Do you have future?

If you have you wouldn't go about creating Monikers every now and then on nairaland.

Reason is simple poor work and no businesses because there is nothing there you can boast of over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti by techmo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Noel19:

Guy stop distracting yourself and your entire heritage online. You lack the dynamics of economy works. If I were you I'll stop displaying my ignorance on a subject you know jerk on. So you're recommending borrowing loans to service recurrent expenditure? Do you know the drawbacks of such policy? This kind of mindset will result into economic quagmire. What secondary goods are your region exporting so as to act as shock absorber during recession or economic meltdown? Guy calm down and face your petty freelance design job you're doing on fiverr.

even a dunce should know at no point in all I wrote did I ask for borrowing for recurrent expenditure, and even a blind retard should see where I highlighted project like gas pipelines and power plants..

but you know too many blind fools roaming the internet today

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chained Generator Spotted In A Police Station.... Photo / Sanusi Lamido Ado-bayero's Profile / Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.